• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

powerlifting meet: npp or tren

plifter198

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a meet coming up in a few months. I used tren ace for my past meet. Should I go with npp or tren again for the meet. I used npp once but it has been awhile so i dont remember how much strength/water i gained off of it.

Not quite sure where I can get methyl test or mtr. If you get a chance can you pm me??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren. Hands down.

Not from Olympus that's for sure :(

No clue about Olympus but thanks... What is Rc labs and have you ever heard of biogen? 125$ for a 10 ml vial of Testosterone 400
Never heard of test that highly dosed . Thought anything over 300 is bogus.

Tren would be where it is at. You could have test 400. It's just going to be a mix of different esters. It's not like enanthate 400 or cyp

Any thought on anadrol 50 for strength?

My buddy does a lot of powerlifting meets in the Maryland area, he uses Tren a, Test P, and right before the meet he pins TNE and a fast acting Tren base. Not exactly sure what it's called off hand, but I run TNE on my heavy days and it helps BIG time. Although my elbow is a little jacked right now, so I haven't been going as crazy with the weights.

I stick with TrenA TestP. Will be trying Halo or MTR for my next comp in December.

How good is Rc labs... Are they legit.. The prices are crazy cheap so I'm skeptical but ready to order

Npp and high Test with Mast. Add in Halo for psychotic effects of Power that bend Tren over and fuck it in the ass ruthlessly.

Not from Olympus that's for sure :(

Ok so Olympus sucks. Who you recommend
I've researched Tren and think it's a little to risky with the sides. I want fat loss not endurance loss.. So I'll stick with Test.. Like to order soon and I know I'm new here but I've done t400 b4 with good results..
Thanks

Get Shredded!
Look on the forums. I take back what I said about Olympus. If anyone can, can you pm me about where to get some halo. None of the sources I've looked at have it

Back