• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Anyone running Abaxen or Olympus gear?

Solid G

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for other sources and the two that I was looking at is abaxen and Olympus? Conflicting articles, anyone currently running this stuff? Especially the:Deca Durabolin 400mg
Testosterone Cypionate 300mg (10mL)

im in also interested in the EQ

conflicting articles? such as? both are great labs, i don't think you can go wrong with either of them. I'm currently running their tren a and will be running their test e in a couple weeks. if you want to order from olympus you have to do it soon since they're going private like tomorrow. i will say that abaxen is the best quality tren i've ran in a couple years.

i currently have 8 vials of their EQ sitting here but won't be running it for 6 weeks.

I have been running test 300 on a cruise and just took my first shot of eq on Friday 1.5 cc for 600 MG and couldn't even feel it go in , to early to give more reviews than that but there are a couple of guys running deca with great results and have some logs going.

The Abexen test e and deca is legit, Thats the only thing I've tried tho.

Sounds like you've done your homework. I've had several runs of Olympus gear and not a complaint. Haven't run Abaxen, but I'm sure if the good reviews keep coming in, I will in the near future.

im running abaxen sust at 600mg and abaxen eq at 700mg right now. zero pip. i start week 3 tomorrow. so far ive gained 2lbs and my body fat has dropped from 10.9 to 10.3 im using it to just help gain lean mass while i finish my cut. i have a log being ran over in the abaxen subforum. head over and check it out. i would deff rec the gear. what ever you decide on best of luck. feel free to pm me with any questions on the gear.

I love olympus tren.

with as many people giving great reviews on abaxen doesn't seem you can really go wrong with them. They're on my list of things to try

I love olympus tren.

with as many people giving great reviews on abaxen doesn't seem you can really go wrong with them. They're on my list of things to try

Deff worth a try. You'll be happy with them

I'm waiting on something from Abaxen, I will keep you posted once I get it and get down to business. But I would sure like to hear more info about them.

I'm waiting on something from Abaxen, I will keep you posted once I get it and get down to business. But I would sure like to hear more info about them.

Shoot me a pm I'd be glad to help out with any questions. They are closed for a few days right now to restock. Reopen tomorrow. Normal shipping is very fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoot me a pm I'd be glad to help out with any questions. They are closed for a few days right now to restock. Reopen tomorrow. Normal shipping is very fast.

I have actually been talking with Mansir39 and have been told a couple times that it would be shipping anytime. I know there closed for a couple days but I placed my order a week and half ago and it's still not shipped. Im don't wanna piss Mansir39 off I just want to get this party started especially since my 40th is Sunday.

Yeah I wanna try one of the blends, but first things first. I gotta get off the starting line.

I've used quite a bit from OP and all of it has worked as it should. I would not hesitate to buy from them again. Good luck.

If Abaxen offered regular dosed gear I would buy some. I personally just don't care for super dosed gear.

Last edited:
I love olympus tren.

Ya its good. My friend is on it and loves the stuff. He is one of those weirdo's who gets absolutely no sides from it. Sleeps like a baby. Pisses me off too.

This post offered quite a bit of useful knowledge. Thanks for the read.

Get Shredded!
I have actually been talking with Mansir39 and have been told a couple times that it would be shipping anytime. I know there closed for a couple days but I placed my order a week and half ago and it's still not shipped. Im don't wanna piss Mansir39 off I just want to get this party started especially since my 40th is Sunday.
Few days past your birthday but I'm glad it got there in a reasonable time with the close.. You will never piss me off.. It's what I am here for.. To get your questions answered and hopefully make you feel at ease knowing you can turn to somebody if you have a concern .. Anytime for Anybody ;)

Update, everything is good Abaxen/Mansir have taken good care of me. I was so impressed with first experience that I already placed my second order. Keep it up Abaxen and you have another loyal customer...

I've used quite a bit from OP and all of it has worked as it should. I would not hesitate to buy from them again. Good luck.

If Abaxen offered regular dosed gear I would buy some. I personally just don't care for super dosed gear.

for the most part i wouldn't say it's super dosed. just a bit higher than normal, 125 instead of 100, 325 instead of 250 or 300. there are a few like the deca and EQ that are about double the norm though. i'll be starting to shoot the EQ in a week or two, hoping it's nice and smooth :winkfinger:

for the most part i wouldn't say it's super dosed. just a bit higher than normal, 125 instead of 100, 325 instead of 250 or 300. there are a few like the deca and EQ that are about double the norm though. i'll be starting to shoot the EQ in a week or two, hoping it's nice and smooth :winkfinger:
I'm shooting the EQ right now and have no pip. Just fine. I will admit a little difficult to squeeze threw a 25 g needle but that is about it just go slower.

I'm shooting the EQ right now and have no pip. Just fine. I will admit a little difficult to squeeze threw a 25 g needle but that is about it just go slower.

Same here. Zero pip. I daw with a 18g and pin with a 25. Little slow but it's ok.

Back