• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

thinking about trt... pros/cons

sixsix250

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am 32 and have ran numerous cycles. Usually 15 weeks on then post then chill for a couple months. I was curious as to the pros and cons of say dropping my test on my off cycle down to 250mg/week and running that as a trt instead. Can anyone tell me there experience with this?

Pinning the rest of your life sucks. If you need trt it's worth it. If not it really depends on your goals IMHO

I understand that I would have to pin forever. I am interested to know the peoples opinions on this who have been on trt for some time now.
Thank you for your comments guys. Everything helps

I'm on trt. Was on trt before AAS. If you need trt it is a huge improvement in quality of life. Never coming off is a royal pain in the ass. Remember to pin, when travelling do you want to deal with having to carry it with you, blood work, e control, miss a dose why do I feel like shit? Coming off a blast still sucks. If I didn't need it I wouldn't. I'm also not trying to carry 30 pounds I added so I can drop down to my 100mg a week. I don't need to run 250. After a blast it's nice to just feel normal once everything evens out.

I'm on trt. Was on trt before AAS. If you need trt it is a huge improvement in quality of life. Never coming off is a royal pain in the ass. Remember to pin, when travelling do you want to deal with having to carry it with you, blood work, e control, miss a dose why do I feel like shit? Coming off a blast still sucks. If I didn't need it I wouldn't. I'm also not trying to carry 30 pounds I added so I can drop down to my 100mg a week. I don't need to run 250. After a blast it's nice to just feel normal once everything evens out.
what was your natural test at when you got on TRT if you dont mind me asking?

pinning all the time sucks big time i have huge amount of scar tissue i have to push so hard on the plunger it has blown up ,brok off in me all kinds of shitty things. lots of fun i use to be so happy it was pin day now i all most cry.

pinning all the time sucks big time i have huge amount of scar tissue i have to push so hard on the plunger it has blown up ,brok off in me all kinds of shitty things. lots of fun i use to be so happy it was pin day now i all most cry.
pinning sux I really dont like at all, I tense up expecting it to hurt each time.

shit I'm naturally at 108 right now was going to see a doc maybe next week and try to get on TRT.
I was functioning just had lots of moodiness. Kind of depression/anxiety for a few years. The doc is nice to have a legal script for travelling, and access to pharma drugs, but what I have wound up doing is hoarding the prescription drugs as back ups and treating myself. The doc was good to learn from but it's just expensive and my GP won't do it. I'm looking for a new GP.

I understand that I would have to pin forever. I am interested to know the peoples opinions on this who have been on trt for some time now.
Thank you for your comments guys. Everything helps

Ive been on TRT for a little over a year. 200mg cyp every week.. Love it.

A couple of mixed reviews. I was on it before thru a doc, not hard to get. But that was years ago. I did notice that I was always feeling much better than I do now. Curious as to who has been on for 5-10 years

Back