• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

I disappeared for a good while, IM BACK!

Swoll_House2000

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been away from the forum and gear usage for quite some time now. Time to get back in the game. I've been training naturally for a while now and to be honest have felt great, just ready to step up the game again. Here's a pic as of this weekend, again I've been training naturally since about last September
image.jpg

Natty training is so early 2000s

Looking damn good man. What are your current stats? Kinda reminds me what i looked like training natural @ around 6' 180lbs. But you absolutely look thicker and more developed than I did. Especially traps and spinal erectors. You planning on doing a cycle in the near future? Or just checking in.

I appreciate it man, really worked on aesthetics the last year and cut down. 6'1, 198 in the AM. Planning a cycle very soon, just a light one though likely of test/dbol, then may fire up on some tren/test. Really don't care to "puff" up, trying to stay as lean as possible.

IML Gear Cream!
I appreciate it man, really worked on aesthetics the last year and cut down. 6'1, 198 in the AM. Planning a cycle very soon, just a light one though likely of test/dbol, then may fire up on some tren/test. Really don't care to "puff" up, trying to stay as lean as possible.

You're pretty lean. Dem dbolz will blow you eff up son. I can't do dbol. I hate it, as a matter of fact. Fucks my blood pressure worse than any other compound. My body no likes

Last edited:
You're pretty lean. Dem dbolz will blow you eff up son. I can't do dbol. I hate it, as a matter of fact. Fucks my blood pressure worse than any other compound. My body no likes

Even more than adrol?

i just switched from adrol to dbol because of my Bp hoping it would come back down a hair.
also on tren though

Even more than adrol?

i just switched from adrol to dbol because of my Bp hoping it would come back down a hair.
also on tren though

I love anadrol so much... I'm saving it... For a good time of course...

I get a bit of moon face with dbol, adex takes care of it for the most part. Bp has never gone crazy thankfully, then again I only run average amounts of most compounds.

welcome back brother....looking good natty...u should be primed for some nice lean gains at ur bf right now...kill it.

If you dont want to puff up, but grow with that lean look. Have you ever ran test/var/mast-p?

I just finished a run started with test-e/var all the way through, added mast-p towards the end. Then dropped the var and mast and upped the test to "replace" the mg from the mast/var for 3 weeks. Tapered all the doses up instead of flooring em, at the end was just high test and just tapered my dosage down a bit each injection over 3 weeks. Ran some test suspension pwo during the taper, not necessary, but i had it so threw it in. It was a great cycle. I know it's not how most people run their cycles, but i liked it. <---- IDK why i even typed all that out, lol. I'm stoned, please forgive the life story. :s I have the actual cycle written somewhere if interested. But a standard test/mast/var cycle would be great for your build. Honestly almost any cycle is gonna blow you up nice at this point. :thumbsup:

Haha no worries! Haven't ran var before but considered it in the past, did a lot of research on mast as well. Definitely want to stay with the lean look

^^ like theestone said.. Definitely do mast. Oh yes, I loves it.

When you were away were you still lifting? How did you feel physically? What changes did your body make while you were away?

Get Shredded!
Lifted religiously as always. Initially I struggled to make gains, find motivation, etc but once my body recovered I was good to go. My strength is now over what it was while I was on a year ago, and my measurements are about the same with a lot less body fat. I even signed a contract with a modeling agency this last month, hence why I can't balloon up now

I'm surprised he didn't say I ordered something from MLG and I didn't realize everyone was getting screwed! Lol.

Back