• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Thankyou veterans

Gs442

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just wanted to say thankyou veterans for your service. I live in the land of the free because of the brave and my thoughts an prayers go out to them happy Veterans Day

Thanks Bro. Believe it or not we don't get much thanks these days...

This country has got a rude awakening coming I believe. we Americans take to many things for granet these days such as freedom. keep on keeping on brother there's still some of us who still look up to you guys and appreciate what y'all sacrifice.

Thanks brother!!! To all my fellow Veterans thank you for all the sacrifices you have made.

Shit, I spent veterans day in the gym.. A damn good day at that. Slept for 13 hours when I got home!

This country has got a rude awakening coming I believe. we Americans take to many things for granet these days such as freedom. keep on keeping on brother there's still some of us who still look up to you guys and appreciate what y'all sacrifice.

You got that right. Happy veterans day

Back