• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Colorado legalizes it!

My pharmacist (legit, not street lol) was telling me that as more states legalize drugs like marijuana, it could mean a squeeze by politicians and the DEA on other drugs, mainly steroids and cocaine, to fill the void. I don't smoke, so I'm being that asshole that looks at the negatives.

#smoke1

No shit I'm kind of sad, I sell weed and those are my plants, it will be good for the rest of the country but the weed prices will plummet even further ! Guess I will have to come visit to make any money!LOL ;)

Now if my state would cut the shit and do it... Even for medical use. Nice pic hypertrophy. Too bad we aren't neighbors.

Ya there were five other rooms that one ended up the flower room!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352317283.090533.jpg
This how it all started!
The guys who own it are all-ready millionaire shit they don't even need the money! I'm sure they will be rich beyond belief now!

IML Gear Cream!
In other news - Taco Bell sales figures outperform estimates.

grow_room_plants.jpg

They legalized it, but apparently the current administration is going to fight it with federal authority...

Back