• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

New long time reader.

Chevy496ci

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys. I wanted to introduce myself to the forum. Ive been a long time reader and have based my last two cycles off of assisted research on this board. Im 24, 5'11 246-248lbs 15% bf (gym caliper test) my first cycle was a test e 500mg/w for 12 weeks. Second cycle was also teste but 600mg for 12 weeks. Amazing results. My ai was always arimedex and for pct nolva/clomid combo. Ive been off for 14 weeks and hope to start another in june. I want to try out masteron so I have some reading to do.
As far as labs, first cycle was biotech and second cycle was eurochem. Both of which are unavailable to me anymore. Ive been researching and From what ive seen on here MLG seems to be the way to go . Im not asking for a source im just statingan opinion based off reviews.

Thanks for reading guys.

There are a lot of good sponsors here... read as many reviews as you can is my advice. Welcome aboard:winkfinger:

Welcome Chevy!!!
Read the stickies for the rules and FAQ's!!
Research all our sponsors bro. Many to choose from!

Enjoy!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll be poking about after the gym tonight. I'm currently on mobile, is there a subforum for sponsor reviews or am i going to have to poke around? haha

Welcome to the board! There is a wealth of info and sponsors here to choose from. Enjoy:winkfinger:

Hey welcome!

Back