• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

would you use HGH if.....

BTC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Your father had leukemia? The only one to have had it too. No one else. It wasnt even what killed him.....prostate cancer did.

Long long story short.....I was adopted, never knew til last year....(36 years later...nice huh?) ...never knew my father, died in 04'.

Im talking like 3-4 iu.

Leukemia and hgh? Elaborate, please, my grandfather had leukemia...
What's the connection between the two?

Leukemia and hgh? Elaborate, please, my grandfather had leukemia...
What's the connection between the two?

Seriously bro? Two words...Dennis Newman.

Hgh can activate dormant cancer cells that may otherwise have never given you a problem.

HGH can absolutely promote cancer growth. My Dad died from prostate cancer but family history aside you need to decide if it is worth the risk because you can have no history of cancer in your family and still get it.

I won't use it.

My doctor had a patient that was in good health that started going to a anti aging clinic and getting regular HGH injections. After a year of HGH treatment his prostate had to be removed. Was it the HGH? Cannot say for sure but my doctor said he had never seen a prostate blow up in size so fast before and his guess it was the HGH.

thats what got me all scared about hgh, I want it bad, but for the cancer thing I've not jumped the gun.... :(

Demise Newman is one of my trainers he still looks freakin amazing for his age

Demise Newman is one of my trainers he still looks freakin amazing for his age

^^^ he's not that old IIRC??

I used to have that poster of dennis on my wall of him with a sword or rope I forget. He was amazing. I also recently read that he apparently admitted to using HGH once or twice since beating leukemia which I found very intriguing.

Last edited:
HGH can absolutely promote cancer growth. My Dad died from prostate cancer but family history aside you need to decide if it is worth the risk because you can have no history of cancer in your family and still get it.

I won't use it.

My doctor had a patient that was in good health that started going to a anti aging clinic and getting regular HGH injections. After a year of HGH treatment his prostate had to be removed. Was it the HGH? Cannot say for sure but my doctor said he had never seen a prostate blow up in size so fast before and his guess it was the HGH.

I'm not so much worried about prostate cancer. Dont get me wrong, I;m not down playing it at all. But leukemia scares the shit out of me. I have used peptides...which to me seems better becasue its your own GH and not exogenus HGH. I just started Ipam again a week ago actually. Recovery, joints, keeping fat off....sleep... even peptides can be extremely effective.
But with the point of this thread, this is why I'm looking into slin as opposed to HGH. One of the two things that can take you to a level of appearance that you cant get to with AAS alone.
I dont compete. have no plans to. But with my wife set on getting into masters figure competition next year it has me thinking about maybe trying it just once. Problem there is I'm 6'0", about 238 right now and climbing (week into first real tren run) and apx 16-17%....to my eyes anyways. Can see 4 and a half abs and striations on the inner chest starting but still have a layer of fat. ...Anyways....at 6 feet I couldnt cut to 5% right now and compete. That would be fucking embarrassing. I need to get to 265-275 without gaining more body fat before I would even entertain the idea of cutting down to compete. I was 275 in 2009 but I was 21%. Gross.

Very complicated subject. I don't have long so I almost didn't post. In short, several studies have shown GH does not raise the incidence of leukemia in normal patients with no high risk factors. It has tenatively been shown to increase the risk in persons with existing high risk factors for the disease. This is not surprising given its properties. Also, muddying the waters further, most of the studies are with kids, sadly, as we must remember a great deal of the lit/efforts regarding GH published is for ages 0-15.

To be brief for the OP, because it is important and this is a case where board makers and members should feel proud bc you are giving him vital info(and he sounded educated himself). In your case, you have a specific risk factor. How high it is would require a geneticist to tell you. But without even talking to one i can say personally, yes, were I in your position I would absolutely avoid HGH.

But that said, his is a very unique instance and has limited relevance outside the OP himself. There is absolutely no reason your average lifter should even think twice on this one. HGH is not going to give you cancer. Most in te oncology field would say this is the fairest statement. At worst, and again this is pure supposition in the cases I have read, HGH could promote or exacerbate cancer in persons who would have developed it sans HGH as well. Even here, there is precious little good mechanistic explanatory science to dig your teeth into. HGH promotes IGF-1. x% of tumored rats given igf1 showed accelerated tumor growth. Shocker... They are growth factors.

I am not going to be a blowhard about my background, but this is close to my wheelhouse. I think of this board as my bros, I care that you and your families are healthy and happy... And I am willing to say HGH is safe. Use it. I could be wrong but even if these studies are right and im wrong, worst case what does it show? Basically, that if HGH causes cancer it does so rarely. The numbers seen in these studies statistically significant but very low. Tons of things we use everyday have similar, to far far worse, risk profiles.

The fact that HGH makes your joints heal and last long, limits your bf and encourages exercise and good eating makes it way more likely to prevent cancer then cause it. Seriously.

Man, I knew this would turn into a book, I hope some find it coherent and valuable lol...

But for the worriers... From my understanding of things, HGH has become worrisome in promoting a few very specific cancers as data starts to trickle in. Note trickle, these studies are so small, most are not actual studies but reverse engineering of data, looking at what happened in certain treatment groups.

Overall, there has been endless conflicting data put out regarding any link between HGH and cancer. The two cancers of concern in adults with relation to HGH are Hodgkins Lymphoma and colon cancer. With Hodgkins while we understand the general mechanism, 3 causes one of which is a virus, but really have no idea about the nuts and bolts. So it's hard to make much of that one. The colon cancer, again unsubstantiated, makes logical sense. The colon is a constantly evolving, replenishing, replicating organ. Lots of division and differentiation of cells. Ideal place for cancer which is just a bad division or two away. J/k kind of. But it would make sense if a person were prone to this tragic division, HGH promoting cell growth and diff would allow more bites at the proverbial apple. But that's just supposition and again, it requires you predispose to cancer.

To close for anyone still reading, no study has shown anything truly alarming, just raised cause for investigation. The majority of said studies are far too small, not ideally performed, and deal with a vastly different demographic, non-GH producing children and juveniles.

But may I be the first to say, anyone who remains unconvinced by my post or overall, I respect your opinion and humbly request a PM so I can take the carcinogens of your hands ASAP.

Last edited:
I'm not so much worried about prostate cancer. Dont get me wrong, I;m not down playing it at all. But leukemia scares the shit out of me. I have used peptides...which to me seems better becasue its your own GH and not exogenus HGH. I just started Ipam again a week ago actually. Recovery, joints, keeping fat off....sleep... even peptides can be extremely effective.
But with the point of this thread, this is why I'm looking into slin as opposed to HGH. One of the two things that can take you to a level of appearance that you cant get to with AAS alone.
I dont compete. have no plans to. But with my wife set on getting into masters figure competition next year it has me thinking about maybe trying it just once. Problem there is I'm 6'0", about 238 right now and climbing (week into first real tren run) and apx 16-17%....to my eyes anyways. Can see 4 and a half abs and striations on the inner chest starting but still have a layer of fat. ...Anyways....at 6 feet I couldnt cut to 5% right now and compete. That would be fucking embarrassing. I need to get to 265-275 without gaining more body fat before I would even entertain the idea of cutting down to compete. I was 275 in 2009 but I was 21%. Gross.

You have nothing to sweat about getting leukemia. No history in your family right?

The prostate thing is a quagmire. One day too little test limits size, but encourages cancer. The next, it's something else. We really don't know much, just smoking cigs. We know that screws everything. But SkipFoursome's exp., which I don't doubt for a second was relayed to him by his dr, I would bet $10k never happened. There are so many antedotal stories like that we use to scare patients into compliance. Justifiable evil? The stories make good points often, which was his drs goal, but they are not reliable. Like just from that few sentences I can spot a fib. Prostates blow up from nada to huge in a year or even months all the time. He must have forgot his endocrinology clinical time.

IML Gear Cream!
Wow....thanks bro for the info. Seriously wow. Great post. To complicate things even more I am getting a DNA test done soon to see if my father really was that. My mother was "dating" another guy at the time but still off and on with my father. Sketchy stories around why I was given up when she already had 5 kids. (yeah I have 5 brothers and sisters as of last year) ... My first conversation with my older sister who is like 15 years older than me went like "ok so my menmory is fuzzy around all the details about you when mom was pregnant but so and so is your dad right??? I'm like uh no...not as far as I know" lololol holy fucking doctor Phil..... Anyways...I'm really only concerned because I;d like to do HGH. Lots of trouble for some fucking growth hormone eh? lol

ANyways... yeah he was the only incident. No history of leukemia. As for prostate cancer he drank like a fish his whole life, smoked like a chimneyy and ate like garbage....still lived to be 84!!

Nothing on my bloods ever points to any risk factors for anything. As an interesting coincidence.... I would always get BPH on a cycle ALWAYS. After a year off AAS and self diagnosing my hypothyroid issue and taking meds...real meds not levothyroxine garbage...and spending time on those meds and watching symptoms and sides dissapear completely....this cycle I have not had ANY BPH symptoms at all. Not one!!!! intersting to say the least.

Above all....hgh related...I would have to imagine the size and duration of dose would have a definite impact on what happens or doesnt happen.

Wow....thanks bro for the info. Seriously wow. Great post. To complicate things even more I am getting a DNA test done soon to see if my father really was that. My mother was "dating" another guy at the time but still off and on with my father. Sketchy stories around why I was given up when she already had 5 kids. (yeah I have 5 brothers and sisters as of last year) ... My first conversation with my older sister who is like 15 years older than me went like "ok so my menmory is fuzzy around all the details about you when mom was pregnant but so and so is your dad right??? I'm like uh no...not as far as I know" lololol holy fucking doctor Phil..... Anyways...I'm really only concerned because I;d like to do HGH. Lots of trouble for some fucking growth hormone eh? lol

ANyways... yeah he was the only incident. No history of leukemia. As for prostate cancer he drank like a fish his whole life, smoked like a chimneyy and ate like garbage....still lived to be 84!!

Nothing on my bloods ever points to any risk factors for anything. As an interesting coincidence.... I would always get BPH on a cycle ALWAYS. After a year off AAS and self diagnosing my hypothyroid issue and taking meds...real meds not levothyroxine garbage...and spending time on those meds and watching symptoms and sides dissapear completely....this cycle I have not had ANY BPH symptoms at all. Not one!!!! intersting to say the least.

Above all....hgh related...I would have to imagine the size and duration of dose would have a definite impact on what happens or doesnt happen.

To the last sentence there, I agree but cancer is funny bc granted the more cigarettes you smoke the greater your chances of cancersp, for example, but in a lot of ways it's like the rev. Lottery. Think of different acts as being buying one to a few to many tickets. Yeah, the more you got the more you need to worry, but some guy who bought one ticket can win and the guy who buys every days never see a penny. If that made sense lol... I may be rambling. Need food

I don't know if a family history would be enough of a risk factor in itself to keep me away if I was so inclined . It's mostly if you already have any cancer you need to stay away from HGH . As many of you know I have lymphoma , a very rare one . This spring I was dead set on trying peptides especially IGF-1 lr3 . I'm doing my research and getting psyched on this amazing compound and then I get into the studies with IGF and cancer . As you all know HGH causes muscle growth and the creation of new muscle cells primarily by elevating levels of IGF-1. The problem is elevated IGF-1 causes increased cell division in ALL cells not just muscle . And that's the problem . Cancer is by definition unregulated cell division of mutant or diseased cells so anything that could cause increased growth of these cells would be very bad news . One study from Havard Medical School showed increased growth of tumors from elevation of IGF-1 levels and that's not the only one by any means . So if you have a history of cancer even if in remission using IGF-1 or HGH would be very risky bordering on suicidal . If you only had a family history who's to say . We could talk for days about what causes cancer and what triggers it . When I was diagnosed at John's Hopkins Univ Hospital in Balt . Md they told me it #1 a genetic predisposition usually exists , maybe inherited maybe not . Then there is the enviromental or lifestyle trigger . I.E. exposure to something that starts the process . I can tell you this if I did not have cancer I would def be on HGH and IGF-1 as no cause and effect connection has been shown .
Also BTC I'm so sorry to hear about the issues with your family and Father . That's an aweful lot to take in all at once after all these years , I can't even imagine ! God bless you brother .

Last edited:
From stuff I have read. If you keep your body more alkaline you will be "safer" than if you were acidotic. But really tough when damn near every meat is acidotic as fuck and a lot of grains and trying to make bodybuilding career

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I don't know if a family history would be enough of a risk factor in itself to keep me away if I was so inclined . It's mostly if you already have any cancer you need to stay away from HGH . As many of you know I have lymphoma , a very rare one . This spring I was dead set on trying peptides especially IGF-1 lr3 . I'm doing my research and getting psyched on this amazing compound and then I get into the studies with IGF and cancer . As you all know HGH causes muscle growth and the creation of new muscle cells primarily by elevating levels of IGF-1. The problem is elevated IGF-1 causes increased cell division in ALL cells not just muscle . And that's the problem . Cancer is by definition unregulated cell division of mutant or diseased cells so anything that could cause increased growth of these cells would be very bad news . One study from Havard Medical School showed increased growth of tumors from elevation of IGF-1 levels and that's not the only one by any means . So if you have a history of cancer even if in remission using IGF-1 or HGH would be very risky bordering on suicidal . If you only had a family history who's to say . We could talk for days about what causes cancer and what triggers it . When I was diagnosed at John's Hopkins Univ Hospital in Balt . Md they told me it #1 a genetic predisposition usually exists , maybe inherited maybe not . Then there is the enviromental or lifestyle trigger . I.E. exposure to something that starts the process . I can tell you this if I did not have cancer I would def be on HGH and IGF-1 as no cause and effect connection has been shown .
Also BTC I'm so sorry to hear about the issues with your family and Father . That's an aweful lot to take in all at once after all these years , I can't even imagine ! God bless you brother .

I had actually suspected since age 21. I kinda forgot all about it. My ex at the time got drunk with my cousin who said soemthing about it. She came home and told me and I was like whatever..stfu..silly drunk retard. So it wasnt a complete suprise. My adopted mother never intended me to find out. (bitch)
I only associate with my two brothers. the rest are theives, drug addicts and trailer trash. Nice.
I did not kknow you had lymphoma brother. Thats what killed my adopted dad. But he just let it go til he had a baseball on his waste line before he went to the doctor. Idiot. if he wasnt an old school mentality jackass he would probably still be here. I wish you the very best brother.

Crazy.

Will never touch hgh personally, good luck to anyone who uses and will use

I've decided to go back to Ipamorelin for now. Ran it 5 months about two years ago with great results.

Quite honestly if you are doing this recreationally and not competing seriously in BBing or professional strongman/Plifting there is no reason to whatsoever. Screwing with your endocrine system is one thing. Messing with your pituitary system is something else entirely.. Pretty much say good bye to gaining naturally ever again.

Contemplating competing actually. Nothing major, no misguided illusions. Just an amateur show or two. My wife is diving into figure next year and is going to kill it. It has made me think. Maybe once or twice just to try it. Just for the experience. HGH for me would mostly be for joint, tendon, connective tissue repair, regeneration. I'm talking 3iu here not 5, 6, 8, ect. But as I said I'm going back to Ipam (i started it a week ago) it gave me great results. Starting in a week I will change it to 200mcg 2xed.
Anyways before I decide 100% on competing I need to get up to apx 270 without gaining any more body fat. I'm 238.5 right now at around 16%. If I cut down now in precontest fashion at 6 feet tall I would look like an idiot. If I am going to do it, I;m going to do it right. 270 would cut me down to 225-ish which at really low bodyfat is pretty fucking big at 6'. I could live with that. Keep in mind I;'m 38 too. Not in my early-mid 20's like some of you. It would be a two year project. Possibly competing when I turn 40. I dont expect to add 30 lb by the end of the year. I will be using Humalog for the first time in about 6 weeks too so hopefully that will give me some good gains.
Much in the way of renewing wedding vows ..I have taken a renewed commitment this year to adding some serious mass. Every since I was a kid the thing that drew me in was that painfully obvious not natural look. When normal every day schmucks walk by you and to themselves go "jesus fucking christ"....

Very complicated subject. I don't have long so I almost didn't post. In short, several studies have shown GH does not raise the incidence of leukemia in normal patients with no high risk factors. It has tenatively been shown to increase the risk in persons with existing high risk factors for the disease. This is not surprising given its properties. Also, muddying the waters further, most of the studies are with kids, sadly, as we must remember a great deal of the lit/efforts regarding GH published is for ages 0-15.

To be brief for the OP, because it is important and this is a case where board makers and members should feel proud bc you are giving him vital info(and he sounded educated himself). In your case, you have a specific risk factor. How high it is would require a geneticist to tell you. But without even talking to one i can say personally, yes, were I in your position I would absolutely avoid HGH.

But that said, his is a very unique instance and has limited relevance outside the OP himself. There is absolutely no reason your average lifter should even think twice on this one. HGH is not going to give you cancer. Most in te oncology field would say this is the fairest statement. At worst, and again this is pure supposition in the cases I have read, HGH could promote or exacerbate cancer in persons who would have developed it sans HGH as well. Even here, there is precious little good mechanistic explanatory science to dig your teeth into. HGH promotes IGF-1. x% of tumored rats given igf1 showed accelerated tumor growth. Shocker... They are growth factors.

I am not going to be a blowhard about my background, but this is close to my wheelhouse. I think of this board as my bros, I care that you and your families are healthy and happy... And I am willing to say HGH is safe. Use it. I could be wrong but even if these studies are right and im wrong, worst case what does it show? Basically, that if HGH causes cancer it does so rarely. The numbers seen in these studies statistically significant but very low. Tons of things we use everyday have similar, to far far worse, risk profiles.

The fact that HGH makes your joints heal and last long, limits your bf and encourages exercise and good eating makes it way more likely to prevent cancer then cause it. Seriously.

Man, I knew this would turn into a book, I hope some find it coherent and valuable lol...

But for the worriers... From my understanding of things, HGH has become worrisome in promoting a few very specific cancers as data starts to trickle in. Note trickle, these studies are so small, most are not actual studies but reverse engineering of data, looking at what happened in certain treatment groups.

Overall, there has been endless conflicting data put out regarding any link between HGH and cancer. The two cancers of concern in adults with relation to HGH are Hodgkins Lymphoma and colon cancer. With Hodgkins while we understand the general mechanism, 3 causes one of which is a virus, but really have no idea about the nuts and bolts. So it's hard to make much of that one. The colon cancer, again unsubstantiated, makes logical sense. The colon is a constantly evolving, replenishing, replicating organ. Lots of division and differentiation of cells. Ideal place for cancer which is just a bad division or two away. J/k kind of. But it would make sense if a person were prone to this tragic division, HGH promoting cell growth and diff would allow more bites at the proverbial apple. But that's just supposition and again, it requires you predispose to cancer.

To close for anyone still reading, no study has shown anything truly alarming, just raised cause for investigation. The majority of said studies are far too small, not ideally performed, and deal with a vastly different demographic, non-GH producing children and juveniles.

But may I be the first to say, anyone who remains unconvinced by my post or overall, I respect your opinion and humbly request a PM so I can take the carcinogens of your hands ASAP.
excellent post!!

Get Shredded!
I read somewhere that theres no connection proven just speculation cause hgh cause growth its assumed if cancer is present it will cause it to grow ...now i got remember where i read that ..cause i use hgh and thought same thing and research it myself.....now test wasnt done with high doses tho so who knows ....now this my .02 only guys ....

I read somewhere that theres no connection proven just speculation cause hgh cause growth its assumed if cancer is present it will cause it to grow ...now i got remember where i read that ..cause i use hgh and thought same thing and research it myself.....now test wasnt done with high doses tho so who knows ....now this my .02 only guys ....

Sending you some rep. points my friend.

You said the same thing I did over like twenty paragraphs in a few sentences. For those who don't want all my details, basically just some answers about their HGH use...^^^^^this

^^^^^^^Hey i read up on it before using gh caise i heard same thing but all i have read seems very creditable and unbias so I believe it ......I wish bushmaster would chime in on this :thinking:

'would you use HGH if..."

Your father had leukemia? The only one to have had it too. No one else. It wasnt even what killed him.....prostate cancer did.

Long long story short.....I was adopted, never knew til last year....(36 years later...nice huh?) ...never knew my father, died in 04'.

Im talking like 3-4 iu.

Okay, first if i was going to flub with someone im glad its a guy like BTC. He and I are boys off open board so we talk PM and have some history... Still I hope he just accounted for my moron of the year award entry in taking my info and advice.

Essentially, I swear it must have been an unlucky combo of 48hrs without sleep and the odd way the thread title forms the first sentence... But I never understood he was saying HE had a father who had leukemia! Dumb, I know, but the thread did an odd thing as most don't seem to incorporate the title as the first words of the post body. But that's why he used the "..." I just misuse those constantly... So like and idiot I just read the post body alone.

In truth I thought it was referring to a dif thread or erased post, like when that dude made a thread crying for forgiveness bc he bashed Legend or MLG and was dead wrong and getting ass raped rep wise. His first post didn't tell me the story but I figured things out as posts continued. (taking a moment to say Hulk, sorry I always recall avatars over names, calling for a hanging... Priceless.) but anyway, I treated this the same. Knew it was a question about leukemia and HGH but oblivious to it being BTC whose dad had it.

So for anything that was wrong stemming from that I apologize. And BTC knows I love the guy, I'd never intentionally mislead him or even a steaming pile like the legit source basher. I'd cockpunch him on sight though. I bet merf would give me something awesome for iPhone video of that, holla! :) but yeah BTC, my bad my friend.

To make up for my wrong, I have an appointment with a geneticist scheduled for May 8th. I'm going to need to know everything you can tell me BTC, but I got your back. She is the shit, and she knew all my gear stories when I had to see her, so I won't need to not tell her anything about the situation.

Sorry for that error, it's my bad totally. But now we can get real answers about your risk. The only good thing abou fucking up is it gives you a chance to totally over compensate in making it right... Which feels good. And couldnt be a more deserving guy then BTC... That's some bs getting hit with that news and then it having health implications. I bet you are GTG on HGH but that's just my guess. And I am the official moron of this thread so...

Okay, first if i was going to flub with someone im glad its a guy like BTC. He and I are boys off open board so we talk PM and have some history... Still I hope he just accounted for my moron of the year award entry in taking my info and advice.

Essentially, I swear it must have been an unlucky combo of 48hrs without sleep and the odd way the thread title forms the first sentence... But I never understood he was saying HE had a father who had leukemia! Dumb, I know, but the thread did an odd thing as most don't seem to incorporate the title as the first words of the post body. But that's why he used the "..." I just misuse those constantly... So like and idiot I just read the post body alone.

In truth I thought it was referring to a dif thread or erased post, like when that dude made a thread crying for forgiveness bc he bashed Legend or MLG and was dead wrong and getting ass raped rep wise. His first post didn't tell me the story but I figured things out as posts continued. (taking a moment to say Hulk, sorry I always recall avatars over names, calling for a hanging... Priceless.) but anyway, I treated this the same. Knew it was a question about leukemia and HGH but oblivious to it being BTC whose dad had it.

So for anything that was wrong stemming from that I apologize. And BTC knows I love the guy, I'd never intentionally mislead him or even a steaming pile like the legit source basher. I'd cockpunch him on sight though. I bet merf would give me something awesome for iPhone video of that, holla! :) but yeah BTC, my bad my friend.

To make up for my wrong, I have an appointment with a geneticist scheduled for May 8th. I'm going to need to know everything you can tell me BTC, but I got your back. She is the shit, and she knew all my gear stories when I had to see her, so I won't need to not tell her anything about the situation.

Sorry for that error, it's my bad totally. But now we can get real answers about your risk. The only good thing abou fucking up is it gives you a chance to totally over compensate in making it right... Which feels good. And couldnt be a more deserving guy then BTC... That's some bs getting hit with that news and then it having health implications. I bet you are GTG on HGH but that's just my guess. And I am the official moron of this thread so...

Lol, you're all good bro. any and all info you need is in this thread. My bloods are always good.

I think its the same thing with LSD and mental illness. If its there it's going to bring it out, if it's not you are fine. If the answer when asking yourself if getting into your pituitary system and the risks involved is worth a 2nd place standing at an amateur show (that, lets be honest, no one except you and the mrs gives a flying about) and dealing with potential sides is Yes, go for it dude. Personally, I think your chances are fine.

I think its the same thing with LSD and mental illness. If its there it's going to bring it out, if it's not you are fine. If the answer when asking yourself if getting into your pituitary system and the risks involved is worth a 2nd place standing at an amateur show (that, lets be honest, no one except you and the mrs gives a flying about) and dealing with potential sides is Yes, go for it dude. Personally, I think your chances are fine.

First time I've directly interacted with you but seen you on many thread. Let my give a tip of the hat, I like your style and approach. And it helps you don't mess that up being wrong as some manage lol side noting you first, I would bet (and maybe outgunned bc you may be taking studies) but off the top of my head I would guess many other drugs have far better potential to trigger mental illness. I know that was a side point but jus saying I think the strain of many other addictions would more easily trigger then would periodic individual LSD sanity losses.

To late tonight/morning for research, but I don't think most sane HGH use is a one way ticket to no nat. production. If that's what you mean, we might disagree there. And many of these guys on the board are 35-40+. Is the castle really worth defending? Ha ha! Sorry senior vets ( I know you love that term guys) j/k

Where we totally agree is that they have proven HGH does nothing to the totally healthy and at worst it accelerates preconditioned cases. Hope to speak again soon.

Has anyone said you look pretty awesome in your avatar! Could be a bit tighter (probably bulking off season) but you possibly might consider competing, at least locally. Dont get your hopes to high but with some tweaks that pic practically screams county runner up at least.

To the long timer guys... Will IT happen? R3 and vets know what I am lookingheir here. Fishing. Baited and nodding off in the shade.

Last edited:
Back