• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

New to anabolics and this forum ... asking for a help on a SERIOUS matter as well

flexnp

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everyone. I am new to this forum and have never touched steroids as well. I am planning for my first cycle this summer. I have also made two purchases from the sponsors here.

This is how i look right now

rhwmjLy.jpg

I am a foreigner living in Finland and I don't speak finnish. Also I don't have finnish friends who lift or juice. This is a big headache for me because its difficult to get updates on related laws and news regarding AAS here.

Now my first order 10 ml test c , 60 tab nolvadex and 50 tab letro came through from one of the sponsors here. I was super excited and happy so i made another order of clomid, hcg and insulin. This time I got a call from customs and they called me to the airport. I was so nervous I told them the every details and they gave me a fine. They said this is the first time so you are getting away with a fine but next time you go to court.

So if there are any finns in this forum please help me with this :

What do they do in such situations (Custom siezure)? Is it possible to deny that the order was made by me? (If we pay by western union they cant prove.)

Is it true that second order siezed means they take you to court? (like they told me)

Are there any local sources in finland??

Thank you for your time.

*No discussion of sending or receiving locations on the open forum.

*No discussion of customs or seizures on the open forum.

*No discussion of dates, transit times, or anything else that could be considered sensitive.

*N

*No discussion of mail or mail couriers.*

All information on Anabolic Steroid Forums is for entertainment and educational purposes only!

ASF has no affiliation with ANY advertisors; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.

Don't send a PM to any mods/admin asking about any advertisors, we will not respond. We don't know anything about thei

It's your responsibility to check the laws that govern your Country, State, or Province in regards to items offered by some companies and advertisors that you may read about on this site. We are not liable or responsible for any purchases that you make with any advertisor.

Proceed at your own risk, and know the laws of the Country in which you reside.*

Failure to follow these rules will result in an immediate banning.

Last edited:
"You must spread some rep around before giving it to machinist9 again..".

Welcome to the community.

Back