• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

who uses eo in there oils?

mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My normal source is temp. Closed and im about to run out of test e but the one I've been using is made with do and works good for me. Any suggestions?

I use eo to thin out the oil and it flows real sweet on a 25 Gage

I've pretty switched to making almost all my gear in EO and drawing and shooting with slin pins. I love the stuff. Lot of places to cheap tho to put EO in their test E as it simply isn't needed unless ur like me and looking for the thinnest Solution possible. Perhaps look into geneza. They don't use EO, but they do use MCT as their carrier an it's just as thin, smooth, and painless.

I've pretty switched to making almost all my gear in EO and drawing and shooting with slin pins. I love the stuff. Lot of places to cheap tho to put EO in their test E as it simply isn't needed unless ur like me and looking for the thinnest Solution possible. Perhaps look into geneza. They don't use EO, but they do use MCT as their carrier an it's just as thin, smooth, and painless.

What is MCT?

I know the endosyn oils I normally get use eo and its super thin and painless. But he's close for a few weeks and I need some test so thanks for info.

Yea lol endosyn will be down for a little bit.

Try EK dragon Pharma line. They have legit gear.
thanks i was thinking about ek or ea has some amps of hg that look attractive norma hellas i believe. endo says he will be open in november but those things tend to take longer than anyone thinks.

Ea sciroxx Dec uses eo I'm having a good experience with there gear so far

?^^^ had no idea geneza used MCT oil...until 2 wks ago when the wife began taking MCT I had never once heard of this stuff.

MCT sounds like a good idea.
i wonder if it comes usp or how would you go to sterilize it?
all i found so far in oral stuff

Endosyn.. although no one here seems to be representing them. That may change though.

- - - Updated - - -

hmmm now the whole thread opened up and I see endo.. So maybe I jumped the gun.

Back