• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

6th injection spot help

Engodkaka

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wondering if anyone can give me a tip on a new inject spot. Need a 5th and a 6th.
Thinking about trying biceps? (heard swelling is common tho)
That or Calf but my calfs are b*tch ass skinny! Afraid i hit bone, tendons or just the fat.

Right now i'm only using Delts and Glutes.
Injecting 500 of test e (2x 250) a week and 50 ED of tren a. So i guess i need more spots right?

Thighs is no option, can't seem to make them muscles relax so they won't jump like a motherf*cker....

Ventro, tris, traps and pecs

I used to do daily Tren A and TNE injects in the pecs but switched to tris and calves.
Pecs just seemed to exhibit more PIP than anywhere else.
Traps are good but take a bit of practice to get good at it.

What size pin?
Are you backloading slin pins or using 23/25/27ga?

Ventroglutes are so easy and painless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ventro glutes for sure. Easiest most painless spot and hold a ton of oil.

I would stay away from biceps . First time I did that after I went to Walmart for something and at the checkout I had tears comming down my cheeks no BS , it hurt that bad ! Calves man , I've known people who got serious trouble from that spot as well . In time you will need your quads . Once you get used to it quads are the easiest to me . Pecs are ok but all these smaller muscles are going to get some pip . In these smaller muscles try and go with smaller volume of oil and that should help .

I'm currently using a 25g needle, 1" 0.5mm , 0.25

Ventroglutes seems scary as fuck! Will see if i can find a video of it. So damn hard there...

Yeah, biceps feel intriguing but i only heard pain comments on it. Gotta learn pin in quads, first time was no issues at all. 3 tries after that was a jumping leg, tried
warm towel but that didn't work. Guess it's in my head. Bad circle...

The rest seems a bit.. adventures... with bad angles and stuff (hard to asp with 25g needles in bad angles too). LOVE delts, dunno why, wish i culd only pin in them! IMO

- - - Updated - - -

How is chest btw?

I would stay away from biceps . First time I did that after I went to Walmart for something and at the checkout I had tears comming down my cheeks no BS , it hurt that bad !

man sorry but imagining you with tears at walmart is making me LOL so bad :D
this big dude,with tears,and the cashier sees him and "sir,are u ok?"
"yeah,something just went into my eyes!"
was it so bad??

Ventroglutes seems scary as fuck! Will see if i can find a video of it. So damn hard there...

Yeah, biceps feel intriguing but i only heard pain comments on it. Gotta learn pin in quads, first time was no issues at all. 3 tries after that was a jumping leg, tried

The rest seems a bit.. adventures... with bad angles and stuff (hard to asp with 25g needles in bad angles too). LOVE delts, dunno why, wish i culd only pin in them! IMO

- - - Updated - - -

How is chest btw?

There's one video on YouTube that demonstrates, but it's actually very easy to locate. Lean all the way to one side placing all your weight on one leg. The muscle that is protruding below the hip is your ventroglute. It has a relatively large room for error so you'll be fine. Just pin/aspirate/and be amazed with why you haven't been doing this all along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
For ventro, i actually lay in my bed on my side. I lift the up leg laterally, the muscle that protrudes is the ventro glute. Relax and pin all while relaxing in yo bed

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

How is chest btw?
stand naked. Kick your leg to the side. The muscle in your hip that flexes is it. Mark it with a pin cap. Sit down, the muscle will be totally relaxed. The angle makes it easier than quads for me. After the first time it's nothing.

Cheers alot guys!! Will try ventro tmr, seems easy enough now. that means i got six sides, should be enough for my cycle i hope?

Chest was scary but awesome. I had to focus a lot to relax enough to get the needle in but after that, I buried a 1.5 and had almost NO pip. Chest pinning will be in my protocol forever.

Chest was scary but awesome. I had to focus a lot to relax enough to get the needle in but after that, I buried a 1.5 and had almost NO pip. Chest pinning will be in my protocol forever.

Do you keep ur chest flexed while you do it?

Do you keep ur chest flexed while you do it?

Never flex during injections. You want the muscle to be relaxed. If you ever pin a flexed/tight muscle you'll never want to do it again.

Never flex during injections. You want the muscle to be relaxed. If you ever pin a flexed/tight muscle you'll never want to do it again.

True! Tho some muscles like calf are too skinny on me, that's why the question. I've heard that some "pinch" the meat and inject and then release instead of pulling out.
My chest is broad but not rly going out that much if i don't flex.

Why do you need several spots?
curious, I'm newat this, so I don't know if there's a specific propose for that.

Try sitting on the ground back against wall with legs straight out relaxed for thigh injection. Thats how I has to do it my first few pins

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!

you are a braver man than me. i love injecting into my pecs, but 1.5" scares me. i normally use slin pins and hit more than one spot per pec if need be.

i just put 100mcg cjc/ghrp2 into righty.

I'm a new user as well, but started off with Bi injections... Not necessarily painful but they do tend to get sore for a couple days post injection.

Why do you need several spots?
curious, I'm newat this, so I don't know if there's a specific propose for that.

I'm pretty new too so to speak. As i understand it is for 3 main reasons.
-Scar tissue buildup that more or less look ugly if your unlucky but also make it more difficult to pin.
-Oil buildup that you body havnt had time to take care of. (Abscess)
-Deppending on cycle, mixing water based and oil based injections at same spot. (Severe pain, i've heard..)

Then there is infection risks.

But it all deppends on ur body, how well you inject and where, how often, with what, how much. All in all. Some are lucky and come
away with it but i want to do this seriously. If i'm doing this i want to go all in with the right info.
Played games once on bad education and that almost cost me my chance to become a father at 25y.o , but that is OT^^

Just did my first ventro! Gotta be wrong lol, felt literally nothing! How high of a risk is it to only inject in fat there? Bcus that went in too easy

Checked several pics, vids and marked the right spot. Shifting from one leg to the other helped me til the muscle got flexed (so to rly see), marked it, relaxed a while, pinned standing up.

Back