• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

1st ever cycle

Mark 71

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 42 6ft 14 stone I'm thinking of running a test e cycle for between 8 - 12 weeks don't know if 8 or 12 ? 500 ml per week ? What do you think ? Do I need dbol as well and anything else ? Or should the test e on it's own be ok ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are thousands of threads on this and a sticky. Spend a half hour reading and all of your questions will be answered

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...

you mean 500 mg???..... study this forum. Lots of great people and information

I wouldn't recommend test E for an 8 week cycle.

If you want to run a short cycle, use test prop. Otherwise go 12 weeks at 500mg a week split into 2 doses.

Dbol isn't necessary but some people like it for the first 4 weeks as a kickstart.

Warrior

Exactly about the dbol but I wouldn't run it your first cycle man. You don't even know what could happen with 500 mg of test. You really want to experiment with some more stuff as well? Remember there is a potential of a lot of health risks of shyt goes South so be careful.

Back