• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

new to this forum/on bulking cycle.

bbig

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey fellas new and anxious to start digin in.ile start by giving a little about me.
34yrs old.
6ft.0in.
212lbs
not sure of body fat percentage but not fat by no means.

i lifted pretty heavy in my 20's n ran a few cycles but just started back again in the past 6months.i went from 170lbs to 202 in 120 days just by muscle memory and high protein/calorie/carbs intake and of course intense training.im currently on a bulking cycle.liquid anadrol/dianabol blend 25mg/25mg per ml once a day and tes e/deca blend 300mg/300mg once a week twice to load the first week.been runing orals for a month and just added the tes/deca this week on thursday and will pin again tomorow so its twice the first week the once a week there after.i gained 10lbs. on just the orals so im now 212.not use any a.i. currently cause no estro prob thus far and never in the past.ive given this info with hopes of some feed back.when i finish this cycle ile b looking to do a cut cycle after pct.ile run this cycle 4 12 weeks then 4 off then cut cycle which ide like some opinions on a good cut cycle.i was on steroid-forums and was having some good discussion but site has been down 4 about a week so ive taken time to search other forums and you guys here looked damm good so thats why im here.not sure what happened to other guys but at least i gained access to some good sponsors while there.

welcome to the forum

Back