• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Getting geared up for first cycle

themeatdepo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone hope y'all had a great christmas holiday.
Im about to purchase my first cycle in the next week.

Stats 23 6'4 230 14-16% bf
1RM-( squat - 335 ) (deadlift -515) (bench- 280)

Weeks:
1-12 600mg test E, split 300/300

1-4 methystenbolone kickstart 24mg ed (christmas gift)

8-12 epi-andro (christmas gift as well)

8-16 IGF - LR3 50mcg e3d (christmas gift optional peptide, heard it helps in pct)

8-12 hcg 1000 iu split 500/500

1-12 arimidex/letro on hand bloat/gyno occurs
1-12 n2guard / liver armor
1-12 orange triad

PCT: starting week 14
Nolva 40/40/20/10
Clomid 100/50/25/25
DAA power chews
Hcgenerate
Formastanzol or arimidex

Support: joint maxx, taurine, formastanzol,

I did some homework, was told doing an oral kickstart your first cycle like dbol is okay if you have a solid knowledge of everything (hence the methystenbolone). Havent decided wether I want to run the epi andro but stanolone from what I can tell isnt methylated and it helps dry and harden up the physique which is perfect ending the cycle.

Planning on using GP or olympus depending on which is cheaper.

Let me know what yall think, I've had it reviewed by an experianced friend and says it looks like a sweet cycle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Damn... idk what to do with the stenbolone then , its a superdrol clone... heard its almost as good as SD but less sides

Just because u have it doesnt mean u have to use it. Sell all the prohormone bullshit and get the real deal. Basically same cost with better results and less sides. Phs will destroy your body

I agree with warrior. Way too much for a first cycle. U really dont need all that

Okay, whats about the epiandro, its a masteron clone basically and non methylated, is that okay?

My friend said the nutrition store has max lmg ( dbol prohormone) which I could switch out for the stenbolone

why waste ur time on prohormones when u can get the real thing. The way they market those things is by saying oh yeah its a clone of this or that and charge u out the ass. If ur friend likes all that so much sell all that to him and buy some dbol like warrior said. Check out legends dbol prices - awesome. Anyway im not sure about the epi andro im not experienced in phs. If ur gonna use orals and wreck ur liver use the good stuff lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

The epi isnt methylated so ill hust return the sten for more whey protein and add some dbol into the first 4 weeks

IML Gear Cream!
Out of all that id keep the test, hcg, nolva and clomid and liver protect. U could even run test alone and have great results as a first cycle. If u must do something else id reccommene deca or dianabol. Tren probably too harsh for a first time user. Test and dbol would be golden for u i think.

Good choice

Here ya go.

Weeks:
1-12 600mg Test E or C (2-300mg doses Monday/Thursday)
1-4 50mg Dbol daily (25mg in the morning, 25mg an hour before you workout)

1-12 Aromasin/Exemestane 12.5mg daily

13-14 Nothing

PCT:
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Be sure to have your workout and diet in check before you start your cycle.

Warrior

Here ya go.

Weeks:

13-14 Nothing

PCT:
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Warrior

^^^This

Here ya go.

Weeks:

13-14 Nothing

PCT:
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Warrior

Or this lol. Except personally I don't think all that will be necessary during the pct. I say pick one and stick with it. Since it's a simple cycle it shouldn't be an issue for just one compound to bring you back.

Or this lol. Except personally I don't think all that will be necessary during the pct. I say pick one and stick with it. Since it's a simple cycle it shouldn't be an issue for just one compound to bring you back.

Clomid should be enough but Nolva is good to have on hand for gyno. If you have both you might as well use them IMO.

Warrior

Fuck that's a lot of shit for a first cycle, plus you're 23.

I'd back off on the peps and other BS and just run the test, maybe an oral.

Warrior

Damn that does seem like a lot!!! I'm considering a first cycle. I was told something like Test E 250mg a week with maybe some Tren or Anadrol. Would be plenty. Anyone's thought would be appreciated.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Damn that does seem like a lot!!! I'm considering a first cycle. I was told something like Test E 250mg a week with maybe some Tren or Anadrol. Would be plenty. Anyone's thought would be appreciated.

See my post above and skip the Tren altogether. Way too harsh for a first cycle.

Warrior

Cycle:
test e 300/300mg wk 1-12
1-6 dbol 30mg ed
1-12 .5 mg adex e3d
8-12 epiandro (dht) 75mg ed
9-13 hcg 500/500 iu wk
Pct
14-18 nolva 40/40/20/20
14-18 clomid 50/50/25/25
Daa
Hcgenerate

Get Shredded!
Here ya go.

Weeks:

13-14 Nothing

PCT:
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Warrior

WOW 600mg a week. This would be my first cycle ever... What is Aromas in. How do I dose the Clomid and Nolvadex. Sorry don't understand the above.

WOW 600mg a week. This would be my first cycle ever... What is Aromas in. How do I dose the Clomid and Nolvadex. Sorry don't understand the above.

600mg isn't that high of a dose for your first cycle. I wouldn't go below 500mg if you want to make good gains.

Aromasin is a suicidal aromatose inhibitor. It prevents the test from converting into estrogen.

PCT:
Clomid
100mg a day for weeks 1-2
50mg a day for weeks 3-4

Nolva
40mg a day for weeks 1-2
20mg a day for weeks 3-4

Warrior

Nice. Thanks for the info! Stating the obvious: PCT is started after the 1-12 week cycle. Correct? Now hopefully I can find some Aromasin.

Way too much and far too complex for a 1st run. You're a bit on the young side to be playing with some of those hormones too. Without more experience you're not going to know which chems are causing which sides etc

Your about to play 1-man russian roulette with very big gun. Back it down, way down. Listen to these guys some have been doing this for years and some have learned these lessons the hard way. (Myself included)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They told me I could do a dbol kickstart, been researching for 5 years, yea I might get sides but I have letro, arimidex, nolva, hcg, taurine, even ziana (prescribed acne medication) im already a big strong guy its not like im a twig who doesnt have a base of muscle, I think ill be perfectly fine

They told me I could do a dbol kickstart, been researching for 5 years, yea I might get sides but I have letro, arimidex, nolva, hcg, taurine, even ziana (prescribed acne medication) im already a big strong guy its not like im a twig who doesnt have a base of muscle, I think ill be perfectly fine

You seem to know your shit bro. Hope you didn't think I was knocking your plans. Just think your on a higher level than me.

You seem to know your shit bro. Hope you didn't think I was knocking your plans. Just think your on a higher level than me.

After a moment, I agree with bigDog. Just be careful bro. Keep it simple for your 1st run, that's all. I gotta be honest, dbol gives me debilitating lower back cramps but the taurine should help if you get them.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be ordering the gear in a couple days, ill definitely do a cycle log with before and after pics, should be insane

PCT doesn't start until the AAS clears your system. That's 2 weeks for enanthate or cypionate.

Warrior

Thanks Bro! Feel like I have learned more today, than in the few years of research!!!

Back