• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Putting it all out there....

themason

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yes,.... I am reiterating this again that you have proven to be a great group of guys. Some may have some very unhelpful thoughts and personal opinions and then there are those who have actually showed there out to help others. I am looking for the opinions and advice of those who have been respectful and helpful along our journey into the world of ASF. Heres my question(s)

I haven't really been able to find much info on HOW gyno is started and know that some can have gyno no matter what and yes...... there bitch tits as many have said. I know that my mother growing up was on drugs and don't know if anything she could have been doing or if it has anything to do with family genetics etc. Growing up was shit..... pure shit, physically, sexually, and emotionally abused for numerous years by the step dad (you know how the story goes). Many times growing up Id have to walk or ride my bike half a day if I wanted to get anywhere or go to friends etc so my legs have ALWAYS been massive, like gross massive in my opinion. Pants suck, some boots suck because of calve muscles etc...... I have always lifted some times heavier than others and have always had the love handles (smaller) and a layer of fat on the underside of my pecs. This is where many are thinking its all in your diet and exercise you idtiot....... Keep low blows in your head please. I am wondering if there are some of us out there with body types where you just don't get a six pack or you can get big as hell but you will never have that rock hard ripped up shredded look.

I really started using AAS in 07 after I was injured and medically discharged from the military. My knee had been jacked up and then the surgeons screwed up the surgery leaving me with nerve damage. Back to diet and exercise thoughts. If any of you have served you know how vigorous and demanding basic can be and then you get to your unit and for me it was even more. I was in an absolute bad ass platoon but with horrible leadership ultimately costing me two very close buddies. While even in the army I was a "thinner" person probably pushing 200 and I'm 5'8". All the time pt test were way above other 2 mins 86 sit-ups and 2 mins 110 pushups, I was a fucking animal. But yet again, never a six pack and always a layer of fat on the underside of my pecs. Legs solid as ever, I was a tank on the bottom side.

After getting out and running AAS I was able to build more muscle up top but never really got the "look" I was wanting. So that what when I started dabbling in the AAS world to make the gains. With all of this being said while on a cycle I deffinately get the the bulk in size, arms on average now are about a 16-17 and get maybe close to an 18 when on cycle but never really CUT. What I am wondering is are there others out there that have similar body types?? I can diet on the most strict diet known to man with a solid workout but that lower peck fat never leaves and the six pack never shows up for the party. My upper pecks get hard as hell but the lower man, it drives me nuts. So maybe overall I have been running the wrong cycles? The wrong gear? Bad sources, the list could go on and on but I can absolutely say that diet and exercise have been on point.

So with this ask away, give advice, thoughts, whatever you would like but all I ask is that you respect the fact that I am attempting to reach out to those who have happily lent a hand into your ASF world. Maybe Im not the only one with a body type like this? Or maybe I have just been running the wrong cycles. Who knows but hoping you can possibly shed some light with your thoughts.

Current stats before this cycle gets started is 5'8" 230 and I'm guessing about 15% bf if I had to venture a guess. Lower body is completely solid, arms, shoulders back are all solid but little fat on the abs and pecks....

You sound like an endomorph and knowing your body/metabolism type is a start. It makes all the difference, diet exercise and supplements should all be considered with this in mind.

If this stays a relatively non-aas discussion ill leave it here because you will get a lot of feedback. Ii just don't want a huge amount of cycle discussion

I'll take a swing at a few of these.
if any of us thought we had the perfect build, we wouldn't waste our time and money playing. We all have areas that need to improve- whether it is diet, workout, cycle layout, etc. RELAX! It is a never ending pursuit, you don't get there in 8 weeks.
Just READ READ READ everything on here you can. Try to find answers, and you'll be amazed at what else you learn. You got alot of the heavy hitters on here in your corner- the Mrs as well. Just do all your research and ask them if you are on the right track.
Thank you for service, and sorry you had to go through all that shit as a kid. Make damn sure your kids are taken care of- its the only way to ever heal what you've been through.
Need more info on your cycle for a AI, serm, progestin recommendation.

Maybe any aas discussion could just go on if anyone has thoughts in that area. Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're three main body types :
Ectomorph- thin, can consume large amounts of calories with little weight gain, hard to build muscle
Endomorph- thicker, adds muscle and fat easily, needs to carefully consume large amounts of calories.
Mesomorph- built, adds muscle easily without surplus fat gain, body efficiently uses calories.

Once you establish you body type you have a better direction to head with your nutrition plan. Because as we all know this is 80% diet and the rest is training/supps.

Yup. Deff endo. Far gains only go to and though. Arms legs and shoulders are always solid. Helps that I'm a mason.

And thanks highest. Much appreciated!! Childhood made me who I am today. Kids will get the life I never had.

Dude i am in the exact same boat. I am at about 240 now and 6'4''. couple of years ago i was in marathon shape, running about 5 or 6 miles a day and about 12 to 15 on the weekend. now back when i was doin all that running my body fat got down WAY down never did use a caliper to check it but it was low, and i couldnt see me abs at all. this confused the shit out of me cuz i was doin all kinds of core work outs on top of all the running. now ya could see my hip flexor/obliques in fact, i had two big ropey veins goin down the side of them....
now if i was cut enough to see them veins why the hell couldnt i see the my six pack. i know it was there i could feel it, just couldnt see. i just gave up man. i figured i just didnt have the genetics to show a six pack.....i dont think everyone has that gene..... pretty sure i dont....

At least I'm not alone bro. I'd be fine with a smoothed out an and no fat under the pecs. It's enough to piss a guy off.

I'm the same way brother. I can build muscle easily and I get wide and thick up top. Legs build up good too. I've never had a six pack although ive been real close a few times. All my fat gains go straight to midsection. I think alot of it is genetics. But ive never had my diet dialled in just right either.

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

I'll get a little groove straight down the center but never the horizontal. And never get that cut look. Just big as hell. Legs never grow much because I don't work them out. For me there big enough. After rehab in the army they did say inner leg muscles could use more muscle. Outside is solid. If I can move around 350 lb stone steps there strong enough for me.

I also struggle with burning that last bit of fat. I gain fat very easily, and have to fight like hell to burn it off. On my last cycle I did Anavar and it seemed to help me slim out well, I had the vertical ab lines, just never real definted horizonal ones. As soon as I went off cycle, I gained a little "pudge" back on my lower stomach. Everyone says I still look good but when I look in the mirror it makes me sick....

that last little bit of fat is a bear for everyone to get rid of

genetics play a big role in where your body lays down fat
also, estrogen and insulin..belly fat in men can be both or one or the other

however I'd be willing to bet its genetics more than anything

That's the tough part. My mother was adopted. Doesn't know much family history and we don't talk. I've never known my father. Kind if sucks but it's life. Can't pick your family.

I dont have the experiance that alot here have but what has been working me over the last five or six months was I started out with a no carb diet for about four weeks with just one cheat meal a week,then I slowly move to low carb with a cheat for a few months and for the last month I've transitioned to 3 workout days low carb and 1 clean carb blast day with no workout to recomp and repeat.

like everyone has said no one is the same but this has worked well for me, my progress has been slow,steady and permanent. I was always strong and decent size but never had abs and now have the 4 pack coming through good, by summer I will have a solid six pac and I beleive can keep it pretty easily. I think what really helped was these boards and finding clean foods that I like, theres nothing in my diet I cant eat every day 24/7

^^^this, good advise.
We endomorphs (yes me too) need to concentrate on carbs more than others. Check out carb cycling, it is a very effective way to peel fat. Cardio too, the philosophy that cardio is a no no for muscle building doesn't apply to us as much, especially while gearing. Check out heavyiron's recomp threads, just amazing what you can do. Also the standard of meals every 3hrs is not for us, it's more like 4-5hrs. Everyone has a six pack, it's just a matter of fat loss to see it. This also applies to pectoral fat deposits.

Get Shredded!
What I have been doing lately to drop belly fat is to get all my carbs in the morning by 9am. From then on I only have protein and veggies. Seems to work for me. On cheat days I carb up big time and you can really see that full pumped look.

So kind of in a nutshell if I am reading this right is to cut the carbs way back and for you metal you just intake them all by 9. Then just a lot of green veggies I'm guessing. Do you think beef has to much fat to it to eat as a majority? We have a half a cow coming and already have half a pig in the freezer. Chicken as well. Were both just beef lovers i guess lol.

^^^this, good advise.
We endomorphs (yes me too) need to concentrate on carbs more than others. Check out carb cycling, it is a very effective way to peel fat. Cardio too, the philosophy that cardio is a no no for muscle building doesn't apply to us as much, especially while gearing. Check out heavyiron's recomp threads, just amazing what you can do. Also the standard of meals every 3hrs is not for us, it's more like 4-5hrs. Everyone has a six pack, it's just a matter of fat loss to see it. This also applies to pectoral fat deposits.
Great advice TG. That describes me to a "T". I read about guys taking in 400 grams of carbs! I would balloon up. Even on a bulk 150 grams of carbs per day for me max....

Yeah. Endomorph here too. Cutting down for the definition to show sucks balls.

tommy's advice is good.

So kind of in a nutshell if I am reading this right is to cut the carbs way back and for you metal you just intake them all by 9. Then just a lot of green veggies I'm guessing. Do you think beef has to much fat to it to eat as a majority? We have a half a cow coming and already have half a pig in the freezer. Chicken as well. Were both just beef lovers i guess lol.
Just eat lean cuts of beef and cut off all visible fat.

Back