• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

1st cycle

Jay Rodriguez

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so this will be my first cycle.
Winstrol 25 mg ed
Test e. 2.50 ml every week
Novaldex. 20 mg ed

That will be my cycle. I want to find hcg anyone know where?
Also a little info about myself. 208 lbs 6 ft. 15% body fat. Maybe a little less.
If there's anything u could add please do.

is this a joke, or do you honestly have no idea what you're doing?

Given some of his other posts, I pick option 2.

oh boy. here we go again.

ok mr. rodriguez, let us know how that stack works out for you. best of luck.

20. 207.43 lbs. 18% body fat.
Bench=255
Squat= 420
Curl=70 3x10

- - - Updated - - -

20. 207.43 lbs. 18% body fat.
Bench=255
Squat= 420
Curl=60 3x10

^how did you drop 3% bf in 5 hours?

Let's start by the fact you used your really name, that says enough

IML Gear Cream!
alright kid, i'll throw you a bone.

winny is a pre contest drug that will dry you out and sitting at +18% BF it wont really do any good.

what the fuck is 2.5ml of test? dosages are measured in mg/week. are you talking 625mg-750mg/week? if so that's more than you would need.

i don't think you know what tamoxifen is, or how it's used because what you listed doesn't make sense.

so you're 3 for 3 when it comes to what's wrong with your plan. not to mention you're 20 years old.

Last edited:
Or your gay Latin lovers name, I posted I in your other thread why you shouldn't but honestly idc what you stick in your ass don't take anybody advice and just do you if that's what you want

Or your gay Latin lovers name, I posted I in your other thread why you shouldn't but honestly idc what you stick in your ass don't take anybody advice and just do you if that's what you want

lol well that's^ a little hateful. hey at least he isn't giving out sensitive info like, "ok, i sent the money order for $237.50 to joe schmoe at 3:17pm on december 12, 2013"

it could be worse. . .

2.50 ml. Was a typo. 250 mg X2 a week. Also I'm not sure what my body fat % is. Deff not 18. I have abs. Also I didn't order anything yet. I just planned on posting a stack and having you guys point out the flaws. Which u did. Thanks for the help. Will conduct more research. And I'll be back. Next time though. You're not gunna be able to point out shit. Ima bout to be like a fuckin steroid encyclopedia

that's sort of the right attitude.

Dude shut the fuck up. You're not funny or helpful. The fuck is your point. Leave it up to "lilguy" to waste his time and mine with his worthless statements.

i'd edit that post young buck. you're asking for trouble.

Lol we all told you a test only cycle for your first cycle.. we all already told you 20 is to young .. run your winny and test don't ask us for advice then if you won't listen to it.. and talking shit about the one dude who actually put effort into helping you makes you look like a jerkoff

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I took Slappy's comments as helpful and encouraging. You should see him go off on the other newbs! lol.

Jay, I negged you. You gotta check yourself man before you wreck yourself.

^very true. my fuse is short. i'm pretty sure he was talking to LG. at least i'm going to assume that. either way Jay, you should really edit that post while you still can. there is a time limit.

My response in no way was towards slappy. I'm using my phone. Yes he was extremely helpful. That comment was directed toward lilguy

W.e man u "negged" me. It's all good. Life goes on. Ima gunna research more. So if u got any where u recommend me starting lmk

research is key. once you learn what nolva does, you'll understand why people use it as PCT and when it would be necessary to use it on cycle.

You fucking little shit, I'm talking shit because your a full blown fuck tard. People like you fucking this site up by wasting everybody time with this stupid ass threads and question. I did countless hours of research and reading before I even joined this site you could've easily did a fucking Google search and found the answer to your stupid questions before making yourself look like an ass
As far as being a little guy is concerned I'm 6'2" 250 and say less the 20% boby fat you fucking fat fuck keeping eating your McDonald's and think steroids are the way dipshit your fuck 20 and a testosterone factory buy you can't make gain because your a fuck turd go ahead do you first cycle of test p tren e and winny I don't fucking care if your dick every works natural selection people like you shouldn't reproduce America has enough fucking idiots peace out I'm going to bed tell your Latin love I didn't mean to offend him

Oh boy so THIS is how things get sent to the pit, now I get it lol. I am a new guy here too Jay and let me tell you that I know this is your first cycle and I haven't seen your other posts but you need to TAKE YOUR TIME......... And if you are only 20 from what someone else said you really don't want to start running anything yet. Your still young enough to get all the gains you want completely natural. With that being reiterated again to you I will also add that if you are dead set on running a cycle even against some of the more "veteran" members advice that have already told you this I would just really take your time and look around. Do searches for cut cycles, bulk cycles, whatever it may be that you are looking to accomplish in the search bar. Then start looking around to get info on the specific things that you are looking to run. There are MANY MANY posts AND stickies on here that give an exact layout of what people have and are currently running and I mean dosages, ed/eod, length of time, PCT (this is HUGE!!! so don't screw it up), everything you would need to know. From there I would kindly recommend just biting your tongue when someone gets a little frustrated with you. There frustrated because you are showing that you haven't really done that much research yet or your postings would show it. Think about it, if your 20 your still young! You NEED to really be aware of what you are putting in your body because it could affect your the rest of your life if done wrong and trust me I remember how I was when I was 20........... You enjoy spending time with the ladies, well you mess it up and you might not be spending "quality" time anyways. Limp noodle sound fun to you?? Not me!!! And if you are completely lost (which you shouldn't be) look around and some of the heavy hitters in here. Talk to them, some are reps some are mods. As long as you are respectful almost everyone in here is more than willing to help when you have a general understanding of what your are embarking on with AAS.

Back