• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Aas shelf life? Example test e.......

Brostep

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well I gotta hands on some free epi bottles so I have two weeks left of it and gains where incredible and got clomid from AMA labs.

But since I have the money stored away for my first test e cycle, I wanted to just go ahead and get it and store it away until I get to go on my next cycle probably in October or November. So I wanted to get the whole stash from test e, armidex, hcc, clomid and nolva and put it away till then.

Does test e, armidex, hcg, clomid and nolva have a "shelf life" or should I just wait since it won't be for another 3 months?

How about serms and chems like adex, hcg, clomid and nolva?

HCG can be a bit fragile but everything else will last years.

HCG if still freeze-dried should last for years if kept refrigerated or frozen. Once reconstituted you might get a "30 days" expiration claim on the package (still gotta keep it cold though), sometimes 60 days, but further investigation puts it at 90-100 days more realistically. The 30 days quote seems to be overly conservative. Also, it doesn't hurt the drug company if you unnecessarily junk it, requiring more purchases.

Thanks for sharing guys - I've always wondered about that. Should I store unused Test E (or Test C) in the fridge? Freezer? Or just back of closet?

Back