• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

The Biggest Difference In How Bodybuilders Train Today

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Rich Gaspari talks about the difference in how bodybuilders today train vs his time.

There has been a lot of debate about the quality of modern bodybuilding physiques compared to past eras. This is particularly true of the 1990s and early 2000s versus today. But regardless of your personal opinion on today’s bodybuilding physiques - there’s no doubt that the sport as a whole has evolved and changed decade after decade. In our latest GI Exclusive interview, Rich Gaspari talks about the biggest difference in training tactics for bodybuilders today compared to his era.

https://youtu.be/0ENdK5P9ukY

Rich Gaspari talks about the difference in how bodybuilders today train vs his time.

There has been a lot of debate about the quality of modern bodybuilding physiques compared to past eras. This is particularly true of the 1990s and early 2000s versus today. But regardless of your personal opinion on today’s bodybuilding physiques - there’s no doubt that the sport as a whole has evolved and changed decade after decade. In our latest GI Exclusive interview, Rich Gaspari talks about the biggest difference in training tactics for bodybuilders today compared to his era.

https://youtu.be/0ENdK5P9ukY

It sounds similar to Arnold, they used less anabolics and had less information back in the 80’s and pre 80’s. They did a lot more volume and worked out so much harder, longer. Hitting muscles many more times per week. He was really cool on that he said bodybuilders now; don’t make some of the mistakes they made; but pointed out that it isn’t an excuse to just hit a body part once a week and do 30minute workouts. I liked the video. I do think the bodies looked phenomenal back then; towards the late 90s the bodies started to morph into super freaks(especially if they had genetics). One thing to be said is that they also had physicians(a very small percentage) but most live in CA,NY, NJ where they had certain docs or the Nike box at the gym guy. I do see those super freaks popping up a lot more now. IDK if the trend of the Super Mass Monster is going to become the trend or the Rule. It seems to go back and forth. I will say that there is nothing more cool, To me...just seeing these guys in person. I figured they would look smaller or not as huge but, OMG! They are even bigger, wider than you think! Also a lot shorter than they look but, not all. I still like all the classes and love the Strongman Competitions!! One of my favorites even though I am not a power lifter; they always blow my mind! I like watching old ESPN videos of the Strongman Events. Mariusz Pudzianowski stood out because he looked more like a bodybuilder! I was always wowed !!

Max

Top SEO Pakistan is an organization that possesses the skills of making multi-dimensional web advancement and Search Engine optimization services for our customers. We have expert groups to formulate your market requirements for Search Engine Optimization, Client Friendly Web Designing and Social Media High Ranks. We set our own measures with a specific end goals to please our clients!

[FONT=&quot][h=4]UMA Pakistan is a country wide service organization dedicated to providing efficient and competitively priced Shipping service.[/h]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][h=4]UMA’s mission is to offer our Principals, Customer and all other interested parties with consistently high-level of services that exceeds their expectations and requirements.[/h]

[/FONT]

Back