• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Mlg?

irishbrah69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I placed an order with mlg. Communication was pretty fast up until I paid. Now I can't get any response, is that a bad sign? I've ran mlg's gear before and can honestly say its top notch and its flooded my area I mean everyone's using it. That's why I started making orders myself my local source went dry and I'm really wanting to start this cycle but it just seems like as soon as I paid I can't get any help. Now I'm new to this type of market and don't know how this goes down and I'm not bashing on mlg bc I can honestly say his gear is damn good, but is this how things go? You pay and just hush up until you either get your package or an unreasonable amount of time goes by where you know something's wrong? Someone get me up to speed here lol

Nocode is right.... Holiday weekend has people hanging with family. I wouldn't waste another second worrying about it bro. They'll do right bro, they always do. No worries at all.

Thanks man. Just need a little re assurance I'm pumped as all hell for this cycle mlg's shit was more potent then the pharm grade stuff I used to run.

And by the way, every bro here is so damn laid back. All these other boards got kids getting hot with their keyboards talking about how they got HYUGE on there pro hormone cycle and telling everyone how stupid they are. But people actually help people here, damn who woulda ever thought that shit would happen on the Internet? ;)

LOL - yeah that's why I love this place. It's all professional here. Oh there's some shit talkin once in a while for fun but for the most part it's a serious place. There's enough places on the interwebs that are zoo's. Nice to have a place to come and actually get info and interact without having to dig through all the mess.

And by the way, every bro here is so damn laid back. All these other boards got kids getting hot with their keyboards talking about how they got HYUGE on there pro hormone cycle and telling everyone how stupid they are. But people actually help people here, damn who woulda ever thought that shit would happen on the Internet? ;)

yeah, this place is solid and good members for sure. Oh, and "pro hormones aka legal steroids" are no joke. They will put some size on you without a question. Ever run the older stuff like Mdrol or spawn?

MLG is solid bro! just relax, we on a holiday! Even the baddest Kingpin around has a family ;-). No problems, just sit back and relax! Do us a favor bro, let us know when you get your stuff, nothing against you, but I hate when bros complain about service but when the "problem" is fix they don't say nothing to make it right, again, nothing against you... just don't be on of them bros! ;-)

MLG is solid bro! just relax, we on a holiday! Even the baddest Kingpin around has a family ;-). No problems, just sit back and relax! Do us a favor bro, let us know when you get your stuff, nothing against you, but I hate when bros complain about service but when the "problem" is fix they don't say nothing to make it right, again, nothing against you... just don't be on of them bros! ;-)

Yes let everyone know how it goes.now that being said have you pm,ed a rep about your concerns?
Mlg reps are the best.you will be taken care of.you should direct these kind of questions to them before you make a thread like this.not hating on you just something to keep in mind in the future.take it easy brother.

okay, okay, im right here,lol, i just got back from my first vacation since i started, i posted it in all three forums, maybe ya missed it, thats okay, just a note, if you post in our forum one of the "4" reps will see it, or please pm one of them so they know your looking for help okay. especially b4 you post up in a open forum that mlg hasnt replied to your questions, even on vacation i was on the forum and i didnt see you asking for help, i do see your new so ill go over it again 4-ya, we have a forum you can post your concerns in, and 4 reps at your disposal, maybe reach out to us b4 you put us on front street !! mlg takes orders and fills them and leaves alot of the questions of day to day operations for us to handle so he can keep a nice ta for you guys, we try and keep him off the computer and packing right !! if ya just have a little patience itll be there in no time anyway, and if you got a bunch of questions, feel free to ask brother, we have alot of service at your disposal, we would be glad to assist you !!!!

Lol!! My first thought, if he's worried Y not post on MLG page? But I figured u guys would see it pretty quick. I'm a little disappointed though only 2 reps jump in? I really figured all y'all would be posting!
Detroit must still be popping fireworks! LOL

Chill brother I send payment and order in at same time. And there are times I don't hear back from him. But the gear always makes it to my house.

Yeah getting a reply back from emails can take a long time or sometimes I think they get missed in, what im sure is to be a huge amount of emails. But you will always get your stuff. Not the Reps btw, but the main email.

lol!! My first thought, if he's worried y not post on mlg page? But i figured u guys would see it pretty quick. I'm a little disappointed though only 2 reps jump in? I really figured all y'all would be posting!
Detroit must still be popping fireworks! Lol
lol

Don't worry man... pm a rep if your really concerned. But make sure you post here when you get a TD. MLG had a good reputation for a reason!

Sorry for the late reply I got a TD but they sent me the wrong order, now some people may see this as a bad thing. Not me lol mlg and his reps told me keep the gear I recieved in the mix up which I actually ended up running, and mlg told me he'd fix it and get wgat I ordered to me ASAP. So even though there was a mixup on my first order I'm giving mlg a 100000/10. Their gears legit their ta is amazing and there all top notch bros. dog pound for life bros.

Another example of mlg doing it right! Alittle mix up but you got some gear on the house and your order on top of it. I never vet that lucky!!!! Haha

Get Shredded!
maybe ill get a mix up too, hahaha, no but mlg is good like that, asf has great forum with stand up mods and reps all around, i like how everybody holds each other accountable, and in a very respectful way !!, were all working together with the same goals, we want the best for everyone, and know theres plenty of room for all of us !!
we have some damm good sources available at our fingertips, and it looks like we have squeezed out whatever or whoever we didnt need,

thank you to all our supporters, everyone of our dawgs have meant alot to us, and i mean that, your un-dying support makes us at mlg give you our all, each and everyone of you,

DASVIDANIYA, YOUR FRIEVND
DIMITRIS VENCHENKO,
BONES...
PEOPLE ONLY KNOW WHAT YOU TELL THEM !!!!!

Sorry for the late reply I got a TD but they sent me the wrong order, now some people may see this as a bad thing. Not me lol mlg and his reps told me keep the gear I recieved in the mix up which I actually ended up running, and mlg told me he'd fix it and get wgat I ordered to me ASAP. So even though there was a mixup on my first order I'm giving mlg a 100000/10. Their gears legit their ta is amazing and there all top notch bros. dog pound for life bros.
Happy endings :)

okay, okay, im right here,lol, i just got back from my first vacation since i started, i posted it in all three forums, maybe ya missed it, thats okay, just a note, if you post in our forum one of the "4" reps will see it, or please pm one of them so they know your looking for help okay. especially b4 you post up in a open forum that mlg hasnt replied to your questions, even on vacation i was on the forum and i didnt see you asking for help, i do see your new so ill go over it again 4-ya, we have a forum you can post your concerns in, and 4 reps at your disposal, maybe reach out to us b4 you put us on front street !! mlg takes orders and fills them and leaves alot of the questions of day to day operations for us to handle so he can keep a nice ta for you guys, we try and keep him off the computer and packing right !! if ya just have a little patience itll be there in no time anyway, and if you got a bunch of questions, feel free to ask brother, we have alot of service at your disposal, we would be glad to assist you !!!!

Fact.

Back