• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Use This Diet With Intermittent Fasting For Extreme Fat Loss

I’ve found keto to be the fastest way to lose fat personally.

Mirin the stripper pole, these guys always look like they just railed a bunch of coke not hating.

Also anyone notice dudes calves? I’m in a similar situation my calves are the slowest growing muscle on my body.

Last edited:
Will this speed up ketosis when carb cycling? Say you have carbs 2 days and then go 4 days low, will starting this on the first low carb day speed up the transition into ketosis?

Surprisingly, I've schooled myself to avoid this for decades. Yes, I enjoy eating like everyone else, but my eating plan, from Gastric Bypass (RYGB) Surgery Perth | Dr Kevin Dolan, is based on avoiding food as a reward. In the long run, this has been the most important aspect of my ability to maintain a healthy lifestyle. The brain begins to notice this. Regarding IF, I eat from 7 a.m. until 1 p.m., which offers me a substantial breakfast and lunch. After that, I enjoy the benefit of not having to eat anything "social" or "rewarding." It also corresponds with having breakfast with the kids to establish a similar "kickoff" for the day.

Back