• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

What you eating tonight?

Chicken & sausage gumbo..and possibly something else, idk..
I have a 3k cal free meal..not sure what to do..

My prebed meal i just had was fat free cottage cheese with hot sauce and mixed nuts on top, and a triple zero Oikos non fat Greek yogurt vanilla. Quick, simple, and delicious! 😋

Ground chuck with Tony Chacheres spicy seasoning, onion, garlic and black pepper and a bowl of mixed berries.

Salad with olive oil and cracked pepper (not as good as the Olive Garden dressing I usually use, but did the trick)
10 oz. Chilean Seabass with lemon, capers, and green onions
1.5 cups gluten free rice
1 cup broccoli with lemon and fresh garlic

Ate at a friend's house and they're super healthy, but it was delicious.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Last night I went hog 🐷 wild and ate all but 1 slice of a big ass pizza, plus peanut I put on the crust(yes, I’m weird), and milk and 2 peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.
Tonight it’ll just be fat free cottage cheese and mixed nuts on top with hot sauce.

Flat steak, tater salad, green beans and bbq beans.

Nandos
Full MILD chicken,( coz that hot is way too Fkn hot🤣)
Fries
Corn
Spicy rice
Portuguese roll
Pool side 💯😎.

Attachments

• 05052024.jpg
    05052024.jpg
    715 KB · Views: 3
Get Shredded!
Full on Irish Breakfast complete with black and white pudding, bangers, beans and a pint of Guinness... to wash the beans down!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240505_135850_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240505_135850_Gallery.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 4
Black Angus sirloin so rare it's still mooing.

@Doug 64 you'll have to quarantine yourself after that. 😂

More "read" meat. 🤦
Black Angus top sirloin.
Tony Chacheres spicy, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder. Seared on both sides. Rare. Very rare. 🤤

I need to get some more Dales. 👍

There really needs to be a hide function on this thread for when I am cutting. Or have the discipline to not open the damn thread. I am hungry now, y’all’s food looks great!

There really needs to be a hide function on this thread for when I am cutting. Or have the discipline to not open the damn thread. I am hungry now, y’all’s food looks great!
You could block the post, but you know that we know that you know, we know that you enjoy the shit out of this LOFL good luck with the cut, brother.

I went Mexican last night and had Tamal de Elote and a Quesabirria meal with Michaladas! Delicious!!!
I really gotta remember to take the picture before I start eating the damn food!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240509_095323_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240509_095323_Gallery.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 2
I went Mexican last night and had Tamal de Elote and a Quesabirria meal with Michaladas! Delicious!!!
I really gotta remember to take the picture before I start eating the damn food!
Never heard of those names you used but it sure looks good. 🤤

Never heard of those names you used but it sure looks good. 🤤
It's a little Mexican joint in a place in Suffern New York and they are as traditional as the day is long all of their food is just ridiculously delicious.

It's a little Mexican joint in a place in Suffern New York and they are as traditional as the day is long all of their food is just ridiculously delicious.
Cool!👍 If you'd have said tacos and tamales? ...gotcha. I saw all of that and was like "I'll just have to look at the pic" 😂

Just a basic/boring meal #2 at work. Some chicken, rice, peppers and onions, broccoli, carrots, seasoning with some orange/ginger Asian sauce.

View attachment 133132
That looks quite tasty. Chopsticks? I'd have to eat those for the extra fiber 'cause I sure can't use 'em.

My late lunch was 10 egg whites with salsa, steamed basmati rice, and steamed broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower.
For dinner I’m going to have 10 egg whites with salsa with 4 slices of dry Dave’s 21 seed & grain toast. I toast them in the air fryer so they’re equally crunchy all over. 👍

My late lunch was 10 egg whites with salsa, steamed basmati rice, and steamed broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower.
For dinner I’m going to have 10 egg whites with salsa with 4 slices of dry Dave’s 21 seed & grain toast. I toast them in the air fryer so they’re equally crunchy all over. 👍
I like the Dave’s bread. But the Dave’s bagels are terrible. It’s like eating catdboard

Back