• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

What you eating tonight?

Get Shredded!
I should've never opened this thread today 🤣just had wisdom teeth done this morning plus a couple others pulled. So liquid diet for me... Going to focus on the positives and drink a bunch of protein shakes and call this the beginning of the summer cut! 😁

Eating like a bird eh?
A smart bird who wants to pack muscles on his wings.

I think birds eat like worms and I wouldn't compare worms to one of the staples of BBing myself....

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Browned and seasoned ground chuck (Tony Chacheres Spicy) w/onion, garlic and black pepper. All day crock pot pinto beans and rice (same seasonings). Made a pig of myself. 🐷

Papa John's is great. Only one better is Godfathers original combo. I'll hurt myself with one of those. 🤢

A couple eggs, w/ salsa ,hot sauce , red pepper,
Two small sausage links.
Ivk12bg.jpg

Chicken leg quarter w/ lemon pepper, rice with diced tomatoes, steamed broccoli.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Same thing I had yesterday. A crock pot full. Rice, rice, and more rice. 🤢

Get Shredded!
I had fat free cottage cheese with hot sauce on it and mixed roasted/salted nuts. I’m really liking this meal. Put the hot sauce on the cottage cheese and top it with almonds, cashews, peanuts, walnuts, and deez nutz. 😂

Stuffed chicken breast
Pasta
Broccoli
Dried tomatoes provolone garlic
Homemade

Gyro and fries like a fat fatty fuck fat.
Bulking to cutting is hell. All my discipline is fading

My prebed meal will be fat free cottage cheese with hot sauce and mixed nuts on top. Fats and protein for slow release. Tastes delicious!!!

meats eggs fruit and almonds many times over and over... PBnJ for those desserts ... man have y’all noticed if you buy any pre-packaged bread it never molds? I recently threw away some burger and dog buns from winter that still looked the same as when I bought them

Trader Joes Suve Turkey, jasmine rice, some peas and corn... and yes a snapple peach tea...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240502_135835_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240502_135835_Gallery.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 1
10 nuked egg whites with salsa, hot sauce, and red peppers, and 5 slices of dry Dave’s 21 grain toast. 1 peppercini and 1/4 dill pickle.

Back