• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Sunrise CSO Heritage Blue / Promo "Lowered Permanent Pricing"

Doesn’t matter. Sometimes i do 50mg of Ace about 3-4 pre work out for an extra boost. But if prop will do the same then that’s greats too
Hey@Bolan,

Johnnys pick is for a fast ester product and he prefers Test Acetate. I also would like to select a fast ester in the new selection of Heritage Blue product additions and I'm good with his choice. Just throwing out some dialog to spin, as i can only select one fast ester product. Test Ace, Prop or mabe a Tren Ace? Give us some feedback for a good spin...

Casey.

Would you ever consider getting 1ml - 5 ml vials for test c or e?
Hey Brother,

I have never thought about the smaller ml vials? Why not? This is a valid topic Johnny and I am now going to look into it. I'll update you with my info as I get it. Initial thoughts are what will my cost be for the manufacturing with smaller vials and will it be similar to what it costs me now for 10ml, just a smaller amount of product? Interesting...

Casey.

Hey@Bolan,

Johnnys pick is for a fast ester product and he prefers Test Acetate. I also would like to select a fast ester in the new selection of Heritage Blue product additions and I'm good with his choice. Just throwing out some dialog to spin, as i can only select one fast ester product. Test Ace, Prop or mabe a Tren Ace? Give us some feedback for a good spin...

Casey.
Maybe I’m wrong in this 🤷🏻‍♂️ thanks for checking with bolan. If bolan says go prop and it doesn’t matter I trust his judgment

Hey Brother,

I have never thought about the smaller ml vials? Why not? This is a valid topic Johnny and I am now going to look into it. I'll update you with my info as I get it. Initial thoughts are what will my cost be for the manufacturing with smaller vials and will it be similar to what it costs me now for 10ml, just a smaller amount of product? Interesting...

Casey.
Well a few reasons. Maybe ppl just wanna sample something. Or maybe they only need a little bit. For me- I do low dose trt and i end up poking the vial a lot so I’ve have rubber in my oil. I understand there are work arounds with preloading syringes but I’d rather not do that.

No I do not stab the fuck out of my vial. And yea I use a small gauge needle. Apparently ppl on here have never had that problem which I find hard to believe consider a quick google search pulls up a shit load of content.

Anyways Casey (@Sunrise Pharma) 1ml or 5ml vials would be really nice especially for trt to avoid lots of poking the rubber.

@Sunrise Pharma in addition to the low dose trt - I do low dose “blasting” too. For example I’m doing a “blast” rn and it’s just .3ml EOD. Well 20plus stabs later and I find a tiny chunk of rubber in the oil. It’s annoying cus there was a 1/4 vial left.

And look at these pictures.
IMG_3790.jpeg
IMG_3791.jpeg

Clearly a rubber chunk, yet no big open hole in the top. When u poke something that much it leaves the opportunity for failure.

How about instead of putting out fires (infections, vial adapters, preloading) we just get 5ml vials. I’d happily pay any extra cost (WITHIN REASON).

When doing trt at .3ml E3.5D that’s gunna be 35 pokes. You telling that NO ONE has had rubber in the oil after 35 pokes. I don’t really like preloading it seems it opens the door for infection and I’ve read mixed reviews on vial adapters.

Maybe I’m wrong in this 🤷🏻‍♂️ thanna get some opinions that matter bro. ks for checking with bolan. If bolan says go prop and it doesn’t matter I trust his judgment
@Johnnyhartly

Nope your not wrong and we are gonna get some opinions from dudes that matter to us and that's why I like to create the spin bro... Its all good:)

Casey.

Hey@Bolan,

Casey.
Id say Test Prop and Tren Ace would be the more popular opinion. Everyone should weight in on this to see what the masses want!!

Id say Test Prop and Tren Ace would be the more popular opinion. Everyone should weight in on this to see what the masses want!!
I agree test P is far more popular

In ur experience do u feel it comes on just the same as Ace? I know ace has one less carbon than prop does 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m also Johnny tho…😂

Get Shredded!
I agree test P is far more popular

In ur experience do u feel it comes on just the same as Ace? I know ace has one less carbon than prop does 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m also Johnny tho…😂
The half life of Ace is less than a full day... where as Prop lasts an entire day.
The esterified forms of testosterone possess a half-life ranging from around less than 1 day for testosterone acetate, 1 day for propionate, 2.5 days for phenylpropionate, and up to 3.1 days for testosterone isocaproate

The half life of Ace is less than a full day... where as Prop lasts an entire day.
The esterified forms of testosterone possess a half-life ranging from around less than 1 day for testosterone acetate, 1 day for propionate, 2.5 days for phenylpropionate, and up to 3.1 days for testosterone isocaproate
Yea so ur gunna feel the ace come on a little stronger no doubt.

But again, the prop is definitely a more popular product.

@Bolan...

Also note a 2 days plus half life with Tren Acetate... Test Ace is the least bang for the buck of the group in relation to half life. I'm wondering if NPP could also be considered in this group as the answer for the better fast acting ester and/or a shorter ester version that gives a larger burst of Nandrolone after injection, but also carries a 2.5 day half-life... A lot of potentials Bolan, what's your spin on the better product in this class.

Casey.

@Bolan...

Also note a 2 days plus half life with Tren Acetate... Test Ace is the least bang for the buck of the group in relation to half life. I'm wondering if NPP could also be considered in this group as the answer for the better fast acting ester and/or a shorter ester version that gives a larger burst of Nandrolone after injection, but also carries a 2.5 day half-life... A lot of potentials Bolan, what's your spin on the better product in this class.

Casey.
I really like NPP....I find deca gives me better joint relief, but NPP is dryer, better for lean mass IMHO. Deca also makes me depressed for some reason... happens to others too. I can do 2-300mg a week of deca and be fine but anything higher and its always a rainy day.
I pin NPP EOD.

I really like NPP....I find deca gives me better joint relief, but NPP is dryer, better for lean mass IMHO. Deca also makes me depressed for some reason... happens to others too. I can do 2-300mg a week of deca and be fine but anything higher and its always a rainy day.
I pin NPP EOD.
Why would any one need more than 200-300 deca a week 😂

I pin NPP EOD.
Man, Deca has its place for certain, but ya just gotta find that sweet spot for weekly mg pinning. I remember back before the internet craze and we only knew what we heard from other uninformed lifters in the gym. I used to pin North of 500 MG's per week, always on my normal Deca cycles and I finally was introduced to Deca dick and the depression really caught me off guard also. I finally found the "Sweet Spot" by trial and error and it was 300mg per week. Deca is a legit part of the program and has its place!

Casey.

When i run deca, its at 400 a week at 4-500 test c

Anyhow, update on blue top test cyp being used for TRT in between cycles.
tomorrow will be 3 full weeks in. one more to go for blood work.
Not sure i would call it a placeabo but i feel amazing.
This week for some reason i keep getting boners throughout the day. Im almost 50. So yeah.
Last night i was on my zero turn mowing grass and kept bouncing around. Had such a raging hard-on from that. Looked like there was a piece of pipe in my Jeans.

This week for some reason i keep getting boners throughout the day. Im almost 50. So yeah.
Last night i was on my zero turn mowing grass and kept bouncing around. Had such a raging hard-on from that. Looked like there was a piece of pipe in my Jeans.
Cant wait to see your numbers man!!!
And not what in your jeans :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sunrise is Quality for sure. Its no Placebo :)
Deca is on its way in the Heritage line. SOON (y)

@LiverKing01

Yep, no placeabo brother. Legit and glad you are running it:)

Casey.

Sunrise "Heritage Blue"

Our new products are coming soon... I will be selecting three of these products for the new "Heritage Blue" product expansion in 10 days, on May 15-24. The following are the products that you guys have voted to be on the list. Keep the energy up and cast votes onto the selected products or add additional.

The members that have voted in the products that get selected and permanently added to the "Heritage Blue" line, will each win "Two Vials" of their product sent immediately to them after manufacturing, to kick off the Promo. The only requirement will be to detail your experience with Sunrise and of course the new "Heritage Blue" CSO product performance on the Forum.

Deca 300 “LiverKing01”
Sust 250 original blend. “Bolan”
Primo “nightwing”
Test Prop “Johnnyhartley”
Test Ace “Johnnyhartley”
Tren Ace “Bolan”/ "Johnnyhartley"

Lets Go Get Involved and Have Some Fun:)

Casey.

Hey guys!

Our Sunrise "Heritage Blue" CSO Line is GMP manufactured, Lab Tested and they are truly a Legit "HIGH PERFORMANCE" product line! Read the feedback and the reviews from your community members here at ASF...

LETS GO!!! :)

Casey.

Bloods soon @LiverKing01 ??
I cant wait to see what an HRT dose of this lineup brings your numbers too!
MY guess... its higher than regular HRT...lol
Are you getting any Acne? How about PIP?
Still got morning wood? lol

Back