• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Sunrise CSO Heritage Blue / Promo "Lowered Permanent Pricing"

Sunrise Pharma

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Members!

Check us out as we have permanently lowered prices of our newest line of oils, our CSO “Heritage Blue” line. The products are top quality, all lab tested and backed by some very good reviews from our ASF members and Sunrise customers.

Sunrise products are all GMP manufactured including our "Heritage Blue" line which features a “cottonseed” carrier oil. Check them out below and on our Sunrise site at the link below.

Testosterone Cypionate 250mg GMP - “Heritage Blue” New Prices!
Testosterone Enanthate 250mg GMP - “Heritage Blue” New Prices!
Testosterone Enanthate 400mg GMP - “Heritage Blue” New Prices!
Trenbolone Enanthate 200mg GMP - “Heritage Blue” New Prices!
Masteron Enanthate 200mg GMP - “Heritage Blue” New Prices!

Link: Sunrise Pharma

Casey.
casy@sunrisepharma.co

Can you make the DECA i heritage blue
Hey@LiverKing01,

Great question brother and we are planning to expand the Heritage Blue CSO oils line. We will add a few products at a time to the line and Deca will be one of them. Any other oils that you guys would like to see added in the next CSO Heritage oils product expansion? Here is your chance to make a diference!

Hit me up on this thread with your prodcut addition requests and I will take into consideration the most requested products.

Casey.

DAMN guys, Casey really did drop the price on the Heritage line quite a bit!!!!!!!!!
Im Ready!!!!!!!!!!
Im working hard for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im going to keep on going until Sunrise rules the world....lolol :)

DAMN guys, Casey really did drop the price on the Heritage line quite a bit!!!!!!!!!
Im Ready!!!!!!!!!!
Im working hard for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im going to keep on going until Sunrise rules the world....lolol :)
He did. I can’t wait to get started at my new job so I can blow all my hard earned money 😂

I got a buddy using his Anadrol and sema right now. Says it’s fantastic.

Hey@Johnnyhartly; @Bolan

Thanks both of you for your input to help Sunrise select the new products that will be added to the Heritage Line down the road. I have noted Bolan's request of Sust 250 (original blend) and Johnny Hartleys Test Ace or Prop. Got it and thanks guys!

Casey.

Primo on the map for heritage? About to order to compliment my win, and give an honest review with some bloodwork in a month.
Hey@nightwing,

Happy that you won the SCF contest brother and when your ready you can either order direct through me or our Sunrise site, just click on the link below.

Also, I logged your new product vote "Primo" to my list of which new products we will add to the Sunrise "Heritage Blue" CSO line this summer. I believe that I will add three oils products and the members here at ASF will help select those three by vote. OK thanks for getting involved.

Casey.

Link: Sunrise Pharma

4/12/24 Friday
Current protocol is TRT till next cycle.
Just started TEST BLue heritage 250mg
I injected 1/2 cc today. Monday i will inject second dose at 1/2cc for a total of 250 per week which is a tad higher than m usual 200mg per week

Will get bloods done in 3-4 weeks nd report back test levels casey

As far as the oil, it is thick which i like. Drawing up a 1"needle with 21 gauge took some effort. Injectng with 23 gauge 1" needle took some force. That i fine as well. Just a warning to you guys that like to pin with 1" needles into glute. 25gauge maybe but 27 gauge gonna be tough. I have always been a 23 gauge kinda guy because i normally pin alot of oil in one sitting

i was having problems w 27g needles on 1ml syringes too, with mixed products, finally bought a box of 25G needles (i have enough 1ml syringes around here now to run a clinic), and ordered some 3ml syringes for when I'm pinning big volumes. Seems 25G is the sweet spot without heating up the oils. I know some guys will use hot water or warming plates. All current gear isn't giving me PIP or any problems so I'm not heating it up. I also like to do all my pin setups a week at a time and back fill the syringes.

Looks like the Sunrise Pharma gear going to be smooth for this weeks start! I start tomorrow.

Hey@LiverKing01,

Thanks for the detailed feedback on the start of your Sunrise "Heritage Blue" products brother. That's exactly what we were hoping to see from our contest winners, Nice Job Liverking01...and looks like @nightwing going to roll right in behind you.

Casey.

4/12/24 Friday
Current protocol is TRT till next cycle.
Just started TEST BLue heritage 250mg
I injected 1/2 cc today. Monday i will inject second dose at 1/2cc for a total of 250 per week which is a tad higher than m usual 200mg per week

Will get bloods done in 3-4 weeks nd report back test levels casey

As far as the oil, it is thick which i like. Drawing up a 1"needle with 21 gauge took some effort. Injectng with 23 gauge 1" needle took some force. That i fine as well. Just a warning to you guys that like to pin with 1" needles into glute. 25gauge maybe but 27 gauge gonna be tough. I have always been a 23 gauge kinda guy because i normally pin alot of oil in one sitting
Yeah a 25g works fine... Just warm up the oil a little bit.

Sunrise "Heritage Blue" CSO / Lab Test Report / 1 of 5

I'm Posting all five "Heritage Blue" Lab Test Reports into this thread at one per day. Today is 1 of 5. Great products, great value, and local for quick turnaround.

Testosterone Cypionate 250mg GMP - "Heritage Blue"

Results: Testosterone Cypionate 234.52 mg/ml

Link: Sunrise "Heritage Blue" Test Cyp 250

1711030581265.png
Casey.
casey@sunrisepharma.co

Sunrise "Heritage Blue" CSO / Lab Test Report / 2 of 5

I'm Posting all five "Heritage Blue" Lab Test Reports into this thread at one per day. Today is 2 of 5. Great products, great value, and local for quick turnaround.

Testosterone Enanthate 250mg GMP - "Heritage Blue" CSO

Results: Testosterone Enanthate 268.12mg/ml

Link: Sunrise "Heritage Blue" Test Enanthate 250
1713267923460.png

Casey.
casey@sunrisepharma.co

Sunrise "Heritage Blue" CSO / Lab Test Report / 3 of 5

I'm Posting all five "Heritage Blue" Lab Test Reports into this thread at one per day. Today is 3 of 5. Great products, great value, and local for quick turnaround.

Testosterone Enanthate 400mg GMP / CSO - "Heritage Blue"

Results: Testosterone Enanthate 395.86 mg/ml

Link: Sunrise "Heritage Blue" Test Enanthate 400mg
1713450559009.png

Casey.
casey@sunrisepharma.co

Sunrise "Heritage Blue" CSO / Lab Test Report / 4 of 5

I'm Posting all five "Heritage Blue" Lab Test Reports into this thread at one per day. Today is 4 of 5. Great products, great value, and local for quick turnaround.

Trenbolone Enanthate 200mg/ml-GMP / CSO "Heritage Blue"

Results: Trenbolone Enanthate 199.52 mg/ml

Link: Sunrise "Heritage Blue" Tren Enanthate 200mg

1713678570167.png
Casey.
casey@sunrisepharma.co

@Bolan; @LiverKing01

Nice Liverking good to see that you kept your word on the reporting of your win from Bolan's Heritage contest . You have good reporting. This Product is proven and that's exactly why we got it out to you six members to give it a run and let your ASF community know about it!

Also, I am expanding the Heritage line in about 8 weeks and I still want votes for what products you members want me to add to the line. It's going to be your choice on the three new product additions... who else does this?

I have some legit product requests so far, but I will keep reminding you guys in this thread. I will announce your choice of the three new products and then send to our GMP manufacturing facility to produce. You can make a diference and here is your chance!

Casey.

Ace or prop.

Just something FAST
Yep I got them both on the list Johnny, also some words below of thoughts for you guys to spin..

We do want a fast ester as one of the new Heritage products. If we are to add a fast Ester its got to be one or the other, I would lean towards the Test Prop, but that's just me and I'm not selecting the product, you guys are. Would you consider including Trenbolone Acetate: A fast-acting ester that produces rapid results and a lot of other attributes.
Johnny, I'm just adding some content to create a friendly spin on the fast ester product that you guys are going to select.
What do ya think...

Casey.

Yep I got them both on the list Johnny, also some words below of thoughts for you guys to spin..

We do want a fast ester as one of the new Heritage products. If we are to add a fast Ester its got to be one or the other, I would lean towards the Test Prop, but that's just me and I'm not selecting the product, you guys are. Would you consider including Trenbolone Acetate: A fast-acting ester that produces rapid results and a lot of other attributes.
Johnny, I'm just adding some content to create a friendly spin on the fast ester product that you guys are going to select.
What do ya think...

Casey.
Doesn’t matter. Sometimes i do 50mg of Ace about 3-4 pre work out for an extra boost. But if prop will do the same then that’s greats too

Back