• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Stacks

You mean a psychiatrist!
I don't know. Anytime one of my family or friends dealt with a psychologist things just got worse. Compare the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders versions from 30 years ago to today. The number of disorders has massively expanded. So have the number of drugs to treat.

giphy.gif

I don't know. Anytime one of my family or friends dealt with a psychologist things just got worse. Compare the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders versions from 30 years ago to today. The number of disorders has massively expanded. So have the number of drugs to treat.
Yup. Psychiatrists are no better than a physician.

There are countless threads with relevant information on anything you need, including the appropriate steps, stacks and dosages for females.

Search for them and read them.

sorry but a female that has some masculine feelings is a female with masculine feelings Not a man.
same thing for a feminine male..
quit pretending....

wanna see my dick then ? i bet i could bench your body weight 20 times as someone who is 5'3 and 170 pounds , oh and i'm a "girl" remember

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry but a female that has some masculine feelings is a female with masculine feelings Not a man.
quit pretending....

don't forget we all are on here for the same reason! just to talk about our fitness and gear, not my identity

wanna see my dick then ? i bet i could bench your body weight 20 times as someone who is 5'3 and 170 pounds , oh and i'm a "girl" remember

ok I am 5'9" 205 11-12%
post away lady.

get some pics of your balls next to your ovaries also.
hurry!!

"Oh honey are you sure it's in?"

someone seems a little butt hurt awww poor boy, let's see how shriveled up your dick is from your gear use i can make ur girl scream my name louder than yours

& yet u r the only 1 crying, I only facts .
pretend all u like.

I think the answer is simpler than everyone is making it seem. The whole idea of a female using extremely low dose is to avoid side effects. If you’re not worried about side effects look at male dosing. I would stay on the conservative side but fuck send it. Your clit will be a small dick, your body hair will thicken, voice will drop, hairline will recede. Skin will change and face will look more masculine. Everything but balls.

I think the answer is simpler than everyone is making it seem. The whole idea of a female using extremely low dose is to avoid side effects. If you’re not worried about side effects look at male dosing. I would stay on the conservative side but fuck send it. Your clit will be a small dick, your body hair will thicken, voice will drop, hairline will recede. Skin will change and face will look more masculine. Everything but balls.

My buddy used to go out with a female body builder. Told me her pussy libs look like tiny nuts.

Don’t know if it’s true or not.

I like fitness models. They are more attractive. I bet they have pussy lips that look nice and the clit isn’t a dick.

quit pretending....
I agree with you but I don’t need all the libs talking about how they feel.

Hi there :) I'm biologically female but I have started taking testosterone at a Pharma and been prescribed for my Gender, yes it does come in clutch for my bodybuilding haha, But I'm looking to stack now, I need help finding a nice stack that'll help me bulk and lose some fat behind without suppressing my testosterone too much, this includes sarms too, anyone have any suggestions for me?
I keep hearing about some hot chick at the gym with a goatee. Is that you?

Back