• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ProjectSwole's Transformation

I was 95/64 this morning with RHR of 72bpm. I'm starting to wonder if I should follow this up with the doc.

What monitor you got, do you recommend it? I need to buy one

My friend who is a pharmacist recommended one to me. It's an elbow/upper arm cuff and they measured me for the right size and then checked the reading for accuracy. It's just a Boots brand one, was around £30 I believe mate.

Just smashed my first cheat in 9 weeks.. Started with nachos and pulled pork, main was double beef burger with bacon cheese bbq sauce onion rings with curly fries and a side of cheesy garlic bread and dessert was chocolate fudge cake and ice cream... Back to oatmeal and egg whites in the morning and smash arms and cardio in the afternoon.. Looking forward to the pump from all the carbs!

Just smashed my first cheat in 9 weeks.. Started with nachos and pulled pork, main was double beef burger with bacon cheese bbq sauce onion rings with curly fries and a side of cheesy garlic bread and dessert was chocolate fudge cake and ice cream... Back to oatmeal and egg whites in the morning and smash arms and cardio in the afternoon.. Looking forward to the pump from all the carbs!

You have to feel like crap after that... I love cheats but I always feel bloated and sluggish from the insulin spike.

Test level- 242

I've decided I'm going to Blast & Cruise, although I didn't get my test levels checked before my cycle I am 90% sure I naturally have low T. Personally I don't see the point in me cycling twice a year for the next few years, having hormones going up and down, going on an emotional roller coaster and loosing my hard earned gains, to then end up Blast and Cruising in the future anyway.. Bodybuilding and gear is all I think about day in day out.. I want to make a career through bodybuilding hopefully from becoming an online coach one day... Kids im unsure about at this present time but with the drugs available to us these days, kids are still a possibility, or I'll just marry some chick with a kid already as long as it hasn't got an afro. And as for my balls there small anyway and will make my length look bigger.

So this is my plan, cruise on pharmacom test c at 200mg EW for 6 weeks then get bloods, then will Blast for 12 weeks and back to cruise.

-I will get regular Bloods
-give blood every 3 months
-run IML cycle support daily
-Check blood pressure on the regular

Get Shredded!
Get some hcg and run that regularly.

What's the benefit of running hcg when blasting and cruising? Apart from trying to keep ball size and possibly increase chances of staying fertile..
If I don't plan on possibly wanting kids for say 5 years would it not be better to just start HCG later on down the road?

What's the benefit of running hcg when blasting and cruising? Apart from trying to keep ball size and possibly increase chances of staying fertile..
If I don't plan on possibly wanting kids for say 5 years would it not be better to just start HCG later on down the road?

Exactly...

But...injecting testosterone doesn't really affect your sterility...

That is a common misconception...

Exactly...

But...injecting testosterone doesn't really affect your sterility...

That is a common misconception...

Really, post some journals or clinical trails.
Lately you have been spreading a lotta broscience.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Really, post some journals or clinical trails.
Lately you have been spreading a lotta broscience.

You can go do some fucking research on your own...

I'm tired of holding peoples hands...

Go fuck yourself and Basicstero's international shipping..

You can do without HCG until the very last blast. Either way you may have to come off everything for anywhere between 6 to 18 months before impregnating your girl.
Many on here are addicted to AAS and won't come off even if it means staying infertile, just ask MM.

As for the rest that tell you they got their girl knocked up when on heavy blast, please remember that bitches ain't loyal and 1 in 10 will gets knocked up by a different bloke. So family orientated AAS abuser will be over the moon with the news his girl is finally pregnant, aloof to the fact he will be bringing up somebody else's child. Then even paying child support for that child, once he catches her with another bloke.

You can go do some fucking research on your own...

I'm tired of holding peoples hands...

Go fuck yourself and Basicstero's international shipping..
I had done my research, but it seems that you had not done yours yet.
You are not doing anyone any favors by spreading your broscience bullcrap.

That there is an Q and A with some M.D. who probably has his fingers in some HRT clinic.
I specifically asked for journals (papers) or cynical trails. I see you found none, so here is one for you, you know just to get you up to speed:

Exogenous testosterone: a preventable cause of male infertility

Lindsey E. Crosnoe1, Ethan Grober2, Dana Ohl3, Edward D. Kim1
1University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine, Knoxville, TN, USA; 2University of Toronto, Toronto, CA, Canada; 3University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Correspondence to: Edward D. Kim, M.D. 1928 Alcoa Highway, Suite 222, Knoxville, TN 37920, USA. Email: ekim@utmck.edu.

Main problem: Testosterone replacement therapy inhibits spermatogenesis, representing a problem for hypogonadal men of reproductive age.
Methods: A literature review of PubMed from 1990-2013. Semen analysis and pregnancy outcomes, time to recovery of spermatogenesis, serum and intratesticular testosterone levels were examined.
Results: Exogenous testosterone suppresses intratesticular testosterone production, which is an absolute prerequisite for normal spermatogenesis. Therapies that protect the testis involve human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) therapy or selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs), but may also include low dose hCG with exogenous testosterone. SERMs, such as clomiphene citrate, are effective for maintaining testosterone production and represent a well-tolerated, oral therapy. Routine use of aromatase inhibitors is not recommended based on a lack of long-term data.
Conclusions: Exogenous testosterone supplementation decreases sperm production. Studies of hormonal contraception indicate that most men have a return of normal sperm production within 1 year after discontinuation. Clomiphene citrate is a safe and effective therapy for men who desire to maintain future potential fertility. Although less frequently used in the general population, hCG therapy with or without testosterone supplementation represents an alternative treatment.

Keywords: Hypogonadism; selective estrogen receptor modulator; male fertility; testosterone; spermatogenesis

Source: http://tau.amegroups.com/article/view/2249/3145
Click to read the full paper

Last edited:

That there is an Q and A with some M.D. who probably has his fingers in some HRT clinic.
I specifically asked for journals (papers) or cynical trails. I see you found none, so here is one for you, you know just to get you up to speed:

1University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine, Knoxville, TN, USA; 2University of Toronto, Toronto, CA, Canada; 3University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Correspondence to: Edward D. Kim, M.D. 1928 Alcoa Highway, Suite 222, Knoxville, TN 37920, USA. Email: ekim@utmck.edu.

Main problem: Testosterone replacement therapy inhibits spermatogenesis, representing a problem for hypogonadal men of reproductive age.
Methods: A literature review of PubMed from 1990-2013. Semen analysis and pregnancy outcomes, time to recovery of spermatogenesis, serum and intratesticular testosterone levels were examined.
Results: Exogenous testosterone suppresses intratesticular testosterone production, which is an absolute prerequisite for normal spermatogenesis. Therapies that protect the testis involve human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) therapy or selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs), but may also include low dose hCG with exogenous testosterone. SERMs, such as clomiphene citrate, are effective for maintaining testosterone production and represent a well-tolerated, oral therapy. Routine use of aromatase inhibitors is not recommended based on a lack of long-term data.
Conclusions: Exogenous testosterone supplementation decreases sperm production. Studies of hormonal contraception indicate that most men have a return of normal sperm production within 1 year after discontinuation. Clomiphene citrate is a safe and effective therapy for men who desire to maintain future potential fertility. Although less frequently used in the general population, hCG therapy with or without testosterone supplementation represents an alternative treatment.

Keywords: Hypogonadism; selective estrogen receptor modulator; male fertility; testosterone; spermatogenesis

Appreciate the paper Dannie.. So Basically what I gathered from that is that test lowers your sperm count, But it is possible to increase your sperm count by coming off of test and taking Clomid alongside HCG.. But is also possible by dropping down to a trt dose and using HCG... So there really isn't much point in me running HCG yet, unless I want big balls.

I had to decrease my dose and drop any anabolics to get my Wife pregnant but I was on the entire time. Didn't use any hcg, clomid, or black magic. I have to admit it took months till it happened. My first happened in one go before gear use lol. AAS definitely impacts fertility. Considering natural took one go and being on took forever is proof if you ask me. I consider my fertility high, if you have normal or low fertility it may make you completely infertile.

Only a moron would think otherwise.

IML Gear Cream!
I had to decrease my dose and drop any anabolics to get my Wife pregnant but I was on the entire time. Didn't use any hcg, clomid, or black magic. I have to admit it took months till it happened. My first happened in one go before gear use lol. AAS definitely impacts fertility. Considering natural took one go and being on took forever is proof if you ask me. I consider my fertility high, if you have normal or low fertility it may make you completely infertile.

You don't think all that dope you were smoking was lowering your sperm count too?

Only a moron would think otherwise...

It was a nice read thanks. But you really need to stop propagating the idea that injecting testosterone makes men sterile. You are causing ignorant bros everywhere to stop buying protection, thus creating more unplanned pregnancies/ignorant neglected children/future parentless bros...:(

Have a nice day!!!

Marijuana makes sperm hyperactive.

Exogenous testosterone/AAS directly decreases it by shutting down production. AAS has been even researched as a male contraceptive.

All that coke is fucking your brain up.

Appreciate the paper Dannie.. So Basically what I gathered from that is that test lowers your sperm count, But it is possible to increase your sperm count by coming off of test and taking Clomid alongside HCG.. But is also possible by dropping down to a trt dose and using HCG... So there really isn't much point in me running HCG yet, unless I want big balls.
You are welcome, and basically that's the gist of it, furthermore it's believed that use of HCG / Clomid throughout the cycle (in your case blasts and cruises) may speed up the recovery time.

Your people are know to have high fertility rates :winkfinger:
However it still took some time and had to decrease your Test dose and drop anabolics, I doubt it would happen at a typical blast doses of 750+mg a week

It was a nice read thanks. But you really need to stop propagating the idea that injecting testosterone makes men sterile. You are causing ignorant bros everywhere to stop buying protection, thus creating more unplanned pregnancies/ignorant neglected children/future parentless bros...:(

Have a nice day!!!
Ignorant bros should use protection regardless. I take it you did not take much from the paper I posted.

Marijuana makes sperm hyperactive.

Exogenous testosterone/AAS directly decreases it by shutting down production. AAS has been even researched as a male contraceptive.
All that coke is fucking your brain up.
You mean fine Colombian cocaine? I always put it down to crack cocaine.

Last edited:
You are welcome, and basically that's the gist of it, furthermore it's believed that use of HCG / Clomid throughout the cycle (in your case blasts and cruises) may speed up the recovery time.

However it still took some time and had to decrease your Test dose and drop anabolics, I doubt it would happen at a typical blast doses of 750+mg a week

Ignorant bros should use protection regardless. I take it you did not take much from the paper I posted.

Dannie I'm going to have to put a third order in with you for a load of test c now, whilst this promo is still going.

Hahaha that is true. I'm the oldest of 9. The old man has a shotgun for a penis ;)

Idk his shit is probably bunk, cut with tons of baking soda.....kinda like his gear.

Your testicles shrivel and get small from lack of use. HCG makes sure they get used by mimicking the lh and fsh signal sent By your HTPA. It would be a lot harder to get your nuts working again after not being used for years than if you had been taking HCG this whole time. Youre basically wanting to possibly give yourself a fertility issue thinking you'll just treat it when your ready. I would just stay fertile the whole time and not worry about that side of it. I mean after years of abuse your HTPA may never work again at least you know you nuts still will.

Have a nice day!!!

Seriously? exogenous testosterone and infertility is not even debatable.

Leg day, felt very tired today really didn't feel like going to the gym I guess this could be down to my total T being so low.. But I'm determined to not miss a session... Hopefully I will be able to leave work early tomorrow so I can pick up some pins and start cruise.

Squats
Single leg ext
Laying Leg curl
Seated Calf Raises

Cruise has started! Pinned 100mg into VG.. I can say that the pharmacom test C, is sooooo smooth will report back about any pip in the morning..I'm not running any AI for now will get bloods done to check test levels and E2 and then make adjustments from there for my blast... I've decided on running HCG aswel probably 500IU e4d will start in around a months time.

Hit Bis&Tris tonight, lots of volume then finished with 20mins cardio..
Will jump on the scales fasted Sunday morning.

Back