• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HGH pros and cons

IML Gear Cream!
No I did not.. but they hurt and I was having issue not being able to cum on my girl.. it’s funny bc my nips were recovering and then the next day I saw your thread. I’ve had high prolactin before on tren.
npp did it to me as well. I 100% have to run caber the whole time with nors. I have figured out what works for me. This was the first time adding it while running hgh.
I got hit pretty quick 8 days or so.
I dropped both compounds so my nips could heal up.. just added hgh back today. Lowered test 375/primo600 w/4iu hgh. I gotta order more caber .
U ever try supplementing 5P5 to keep prolactin controlled?

I LUV npp usually run @ 350-400/week with 3iu GH & have never had prolactin issues but I always run 5p5 with it as a precaution.
I’m gonna try p5p instead of just running caber. Though caber doesn’t bother me at all. Actually enjoy it. Shit gets expensive though..

I’m gonna try p5p instead of just running caber. Though caber doesn’t bother me at all. Actually enjoy it. Shit gets expensive though..
I have some in my gear box/safe but haven't needed it but rather have it & not need it, than need it & not have it👍.
Yes expensive!

Benefits are great sleep, maintaining fullness during my maintenence/TRT phases off the top of my head.
Only con so far is waking up with numb fingers/hands.
My current regimen my trainer has me on is 3 iu on off days, 6 iu on training days split into (2) doses.

Interesting part to me, as far as fat loss, is the synergistic effects when incorporating DHT's. The last part however I personally wouldn't endorse because I don't like clen.

"COMPOUND SYNERGIES
When designing a fat loss stack that maximizes lipolytic potential, it would serve us well to choose compounds with a potential synergy, or additive effects upon one another. Earlier, we discussed some of the high-level mechanisms by which GH mediates its lipolytic effects. One of its key pathways involves the beta-adrenergic receptors. So it would seem plausible that if we can increase beta-pathway sensitivity and/or expression, they we can further optimize the overall lipolytic response to our stack.

Androgens induce potent lipolytic effects directly via androgen receptors expressed in adipose tissues [36]. This is cool, in and of itself, because it is a different pathway than GH uses however androgens have also been shown to increase beta-adrenergic receptor expression [37-38]. I’ve already discussed how increasing the number of coupled receptors in adipocytes could increase sensitivity and ultimately lipolytic potential, so this could be a potent synergy in our stack design methodologies.

The thyroidal axis and the GH/IGF axis have a very interesting, albeit complicated, relationship with one another. Of particular interest to lipolytic stack design is its impacts on beta-adrenergic receptor mRNA and more specifically its impacts on β3 expression, which has been shown to be a critical step in GH-mediated lipolysis [39-41]. In addition thyroid hormones stimulate synthesis, degradation, and mobilization of lipids resulting in increased levels of circulating FFAs [42]. And the last synergistic characteristic worth mentioning is that they, just like GH, appear to regulate the sensitivity of metabolic processes to catecholamines.

And once you have that increased beta-adrenergic receptor sensitivity and density, it only stands to reason that a beta-adrenergic agonist would be the icing on the cake to fully maximize fat mobilization potential. Clenbuterol [42] is an excellent candidate for stack addition here; however a comprehensive review of beta-adrenergic agonists is beyond the scope of this article."

When taking exogenous hgh does all of our natural hgh releases get shut off? Such as after a work out or during sleep.

My con is that hgh made.me.lethargic af for over a month at 4,5,6iu. Also, I got nasty back hair that grew overnight.
Their is also the placebo effect where.you keep taking it and wondering if it's worth it because it takes so long to do anything significant. You get to a point where you wonder if it's all bs and at the cost of hgh I considered it wasn't worth it.....then suddenly one morning my face complexion looked younger and glowing.
The people here swear about the healing speed but after almost 3 months I've yet to experience any wolverine healing factor shit. I flew off my bike about 3 weeks ago and had a nasty gash thay healed slow and even now it's scaly af with calloused skin barely fully healed.

My con is that hgh made.me.lethargic af for over a month at 4,5,6iu. Also, I got nasty back hair that grew overnight.
Their is also the placebo effect where.you keep taking it and wondering if it's worth it because it takes so long to do anything significant. You get to a point where you wonder if it's all bs and at the cost of hgh I considered it wasn't worth it.....then suddenly one morning my face complexion looked younger and glowing.
The people here swear about the healing speed but after almost 3 months I've yet to experience any wolverine healing factor shit. I flew off my bike about 3 weeks ago and had a nasty gash thay healed slow and even now it's scaly af with calloused skin barely fully healed.
I can see a fullness change in bellies of muscles, better sleep/dreams, & my finger & toe nails grow twice as fast all noticable within 3weeks of starting gh at 3iu ed b4 bed.
Run gh 7-9months/year the past 4-5years.

This could be the tren that you’re on. Do the timings match? This is a notorious tren side, which I’ve suffered my self and many others. Never heard of GH causing this.

Nah.it happened way before the tren..someone.mentioned.finger.nails grow long- not.mine and it's been about 3 months. The best thing I've noticed.is my skin feels younger so it's a win.
The only.thing tren is doing is sleeplessness and.mild.night sweats....well and for some reason I cry for no reason sometimes....at the gym.too,.its kinda.gay.
Oh and I've lost.my cheery nature, likely why I can't get.laid, I'm ugly af.so.my.humor,wit, and general good mood is what gets.me pussy. Instead all that's been replaced with apathy and a disdain for even approaching women. Its.so weird to be horny af but not think any.woman is.worth a penny next.to.me.

Nah.it happened way before the tren..someone.mentioned.finger.nails grow long- not.mine and it's been about 3 months. The best thing I've noticed.is my skin feels younger so it's a win.
The only.thing tren is doing is sleeplessness and.mild.night sweats....well and for some reason I cry for no reason sometimes....at the gym.too,.its kinda.gay.
Oh and I've lost.my cheery nature, likely why I can't get.laid, I'm ugly af.so.my.humor,wit, and general good mood is what gets.me pussy. Instead all that's been replaced with apathy and a disdain for even approaching women. Its.so weird to be horny af but not think any.woman is.worth a penny next.to.me.
Calm down Hannibal it'll be ok. 🤣
Just jerkin' your chain man. 🤣👍

Lol hoping it's not permanent brain rewiring. Heard that.little fucker who won Olympian had perma tren psychosis.

Emotions like that r kinda typical with high e2

its a long commitment. only takes 2iu. 3 months you wont see much. 6-12 months you start to see results. after that they continue

IML Gear Cream!
When taking exogenous hgh does all of our natural hgh releases get shut off? Such as after a work out or during sleep.
No.. It wont shut you down like Testosterone.
BUT if your younger... Under 50... dosing before bed wouldn't be a good thing to do since you own body will produce natty HGH while you sleep. Wasting money....or an expensive sleep aid.

Decided to run the pfizer genotropin along with my generics. I've noticed a change past month, could be just upping the overall dose. I know based on the studies I reviewed its a plus for brain health, longevity and quality of life at my age (51), and I do feel its helping me recomp while in a deficit. I've posted before I swapped 15lbs of fat for 15lbs of muscle over 2.5 months. Probably all of it coming together, the gear, the peptides, the diet, the workout. Shits working ill stay on it as long as I can afford it.

Decided to run the pfizer genotropin along with my generics. I've noticed a change past month, could be just upping the overall dose. I know based on the studies I reviewed its a plus for brian health, longevity and quality of life at my age (51), and I do feel its helping me recomp while in a deficit. I've posted before I swapped 15lbs of fat for 15lbs of muscle over 2.5 months. Probably all of it coming together, the gear, the peptides, the diet, the workout. Shits working ill stay on it as long as I can afford it.
I fuckin' love GH........

i know the dexa ain't perfect, but i don't think a blast alone made me morph that fat, i'm definitely a fan. should have explored this a decade ago. I remember back then getting these white pharma boxes that we knew were probably fake, but back then we were debating running 1/2IU a day cause we were poor as fuck lmao.

i know the dexa ain't perfect, but i don't think a blast alone made me morph that fat, i'm definitely a fan. should have explored this a decade ago. I remember back then getting these white pharma boxes that we knew were probably fake, but back then we were debating running 1/2IU a day cause we were poor as fuck lmao.
My little white boxes hit 28 on serum test so I am very confident they legit.
U ever get igf or serum test?

10 IU per day here. The only con is constantly wondering why I’m not doing 15!
What's that doing for you other than flying thru vials and wasting it? Pretty certain it has a restriction of hgh distributed unless you doing additional stuff.

What's that doing for you other than flying thru vials and wasting it? Pretty certain it has a restriction of hgh distributed unless you doing additional stuff.
Please clarify or cite what you mean by "restriction of HGH distributed" and what "additional stuff" I'd magically have to do to receive a benefit from 10 IU.

Edit: nvm... ignoring this dude. Seems like a troll based on his other interactions. Life's too short

I would have to assume it's raising his IGf level.
U don't have to add slid to get benefits from high igf, u just have to keep BG in range.
For BG u can u use berberine or several other products.

Back