• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HGH pros and cons

Its a long term commitment at 2IU. 100 percent worth it. Results start in a bout 3-4months. If you can be patient and wait that long. Fat loss is amazing . skin quality etc. zero side effects that i ever had.

I’m 55 and I wouldn’t think of not being on HGH. I heal much faster! Fat loss comes much easier! I don’t think there are any negatives at that dose. If you run high doses then it could cause fasted blood glucose levels to rise. I take metformin to counteract that. I take 6ius HGH on training days, 3ius on off days.

I'm 47 and it's a game changer.

2-3iu is certainly enough to reap the benefits, while keeping sides minimal. 6iu is my personal sweet spot in which I notice positive body composition responses, especially in the off-season. Have to watch for insulin resistance at this level and above, but diet plays more of a roll in my opinion.

Yeah, no realll cons. Especially at that dosage and being the age you are. You will definnnitely see changes and feel it.
The cons come into play when you get probably around 6+ and even then its veryyy individual. Some guys get side effects on 6iu, others feel fine on 15. You never now. But again, thats with a very high dose for long periods of time.

I'm 47 and it's a game changer.

2-3iu is certainly enough to reap the benefits, while keeping sides minimal. 6iu is my personal sweet spot in which I notice positive body composition responses, especially in the off-season. Have to watch for insulin resistance at this level and above, but diet plays more of a roll in my opinion.
What dose of hgh on a cut?
Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance
Same as off-season. I will sometimes cut it out a week before show day if needed. Sometimes I keep it in to keep full. Depends on how I'm lookin as with anything.

There’s like a thousand pros, so not gonna list them the biggest thing is if buying generic that you’re getting a good generic. If getting pharma that is real pharma.

Cons: (General cons, not dose specific)

Cost

Possible side effects such as insulin resistance, carpal tunnel, water retention, acromegaly.

Promotes cell growth meaning all cells including and not limited to cancerous cells. Won’t give you cancer, but if you have it it’ll grow faster.

Do the pros outweigh the cons? Depends on the individual, but I’ll say for most it does.

There’s like a thousand pros, so not gonna list them the biggest thing is if buying generic that you’re getting a good generic. If getting pharma that is real pharma.

Cons: (General cons, not dose specific)

Cost

Possible side effects such as insulin resistance, carpal tunnel, water retention, acromegaly.

Promotes cell growth meaning all cells including and not limited to cancerous cells. Won’t give you cancer, but if you have it it’ll grow faster.

Do the pros outweigh the cons? Depends on the individual, but I’ll say for most it does.
its verrryyy difficult to give a good "Pros vs Cons" when dosage isnt equated for.
Imagine something like ibuprofen....

Pros: great fever reducer and pain reliever
Cons: internal bleeding and death

3iu feels great for me. but if I go up to 4iu I start to get numb while sleeping and its by far the most annoying thing ever.

my hgh is also dosed at 13iu so im prolly doing closer to 4iu when doing 3iu and closer to 5iu when doing 4iu

<3 ironlabs

3iu feels great for me. but if I go up to 4iu I start to get numb while sleeping and its by far the most annoying thing ever.

my hgh is also dosed at 13iu so im prolly doing closer to 4iu when doing 3iu and closer to 5iu when doing 4iu

<3 ironlabs
if your hgh is 13iu you can just put 1.3ml bac in it and .3 iu will match up. fyi.

Uhh yeah kiiinda.

This is a guide to basically get the most from the least. Their 'practical application' is basically, "take 2iu morning and 2iu before bed." Anecdotally, we also know that all of us have seen guys on more than 4iu looking ridiculous. That might go to show us that aside from lipolysis, have GH in our system during a diet may have other benefits. So no, i dont think 4iu is the BEST fat loss dose. I'd be willing to bet 6 or 8 would work even better. And we honestly dont know the point of diminishing returns. Its mostly just anecdotal evidence now through years and years of bodybuilders using it.

Along with GH's fat loss benefits, i think its biiiiggest benefit is the ability to just process food so much faster and efficiently. On GH, your body is a well oiled machine and everything is going to the right places. Youre a furnace and you burn through nutrients fairly quick and bypass just about any body fat.

Get Shredded!
Along with GH's fat loss benefits, i think its biiiiggest benefit is the ability to just process food so much faster and efficiently. On GH, your body is a well oiled machine and everything is going to the right places. Youre a furnace and you burn through nutrients fairly quick and bypass just about any body fat.
Nutrient partitioning ftw. Take two identical people, keep ALL diet, training, rest, recovery, etc the same, except give one of them 6iu's and the other zero.

Body composition will be noticeably different.

its verrryyy difficult to give a good "Pros vs Cons" when dosage isnt equated for.
Imagine something like ibuprofen....

Pros: great fever reducer and pain reliever
Cons: internal bleeding and death
I agree and op needs to do his own research based on his goals, but to tell him there’s no cons to growth is simply not true, but again drinking too much water is harmful right? Comes down to dosing, just putting some cons for him on the table he seems completely new to the subject.

Thanks in advance
Jay Cutler and Phil Heath are buddies when Phil was coming up through the ranks... Jay's only 'Tip"to Phil was to run as much HGH that you can afford!!!!! I read that article someplace.

Jay Cutler and Phil Heath are buddies when Phil was coming up through the ranks... Jay's only 'Tip"to Phil was to run as much HGH that you can afford!!!!! I read that article someplace.
Perfect… I mixed in some tren with hgh a few weeks ago. It didn’t go to good with the nips..caber & asin fixed it right away. Guess I gotta pick one or the other.🤷‍♂️👎🏻

Looking for the goods and the bad. I’m planning on 2iu/day. So What advantages and potentially bad side effects am I looking at?
I stopped hgh a week ago and noticed my recover sucks.. just shot 4iu . so we will be healed by morning. My girl said my hands were really soft. So I guess it’s helping my skin. I’m a tile setter. My hands are not known for being soft. lol! No cons after 4 months.

Did you squeeze them? 🤓
No I did not.. but they hurt and I was having issue not being able to cum on my girl.. it’s funny bc my nips were recovering and then the next day I saw your thread. I’ve had high prolactin before on tren.
npp did it to me as well. I 100% have to run caber the whole time with nors. I have figured out what works for me. This was the first time adding it while running hgh.
I got hit pretty quick 8 days or so.
I dropped both compounds so my nips could heal up.. just added hgh back today. Lowered test 375/primo600 w/4iu hgh. I gotta order more caber .

Short term increased muscle, skin tone and leanness. Long term down side animals studies i have seen show those with the highest GH levles tend to have shorter life spans. But most things that make the body work more, harder or faster tend to have that effect as it wears the body out sooner.

Back