• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gameiseasy sema / gw501 log

So yesterday I had 3 king crab legs which came out 390 cals and 1 cup of chobani berry yogurt and 1 cup of baby spinach no dressing... eating ks definitely becoming hard as hell.. im not even hitting 600 cals somedays. Gonna go back to .25 not this .33 lol.

No real sides, constipation but I think it has to do more with the fact I am not eating anything. I'm never really hungry though. I get cravings for a very short but chugging water usually kills it within 20 minutes. Sleeps hit or miss. But that is not a new issue with me. I can definitely see how people be losing 20 30 40 lbs on this in a few months..

So yesterday I had 3 king crab legs which came out 390 cals and 1 cup of chobani berry yogurt and 1 cup of baby spinach no dressing... eating ks definitely becoming hard as hell.. im not even hitting 600 cals somedays. Gonna go back to .25 not this .33 lol.

No real sides, constipation but I think it has to do more with the fact I am not eating anything. I'm never really hungry though. I get cravings for a very short but chugging water usually kills it within 20 minutes. Sleeps hit or miss. But that is not a new issue with me. I can definitely see how people be losing 20 30 40 lbs on this in a few months..
Damn that's really low cals for a day .
Curious to ur protein intake?
I'd fucking die at at 600 call per day
lol

Did my shot today. Was nauseated about an hour afterwards. Lasted about 15 minutes. Than smooth sailing. Felt great all day. Been mixing it wjth my gw501.

Definitely helping. I can see the difference and so can everyone else. I didn't really notice until.my secretary came up to me and grabbed my stomach and was like "wow you have lost more weight". I'm going to buy a kit and probably give her a bottle lol. She wants to try it.

Anyway ya, was down 10 lbs last week. I weigh myself on the weekends so won't know new weight until Sunday. But its definitely pretty visible now. Abs coming into focus.

Definitely never use this if bulking. It really is hard to eat. Gotta force food down. I am still sub 1k calories half the time. I think I had 683 or so today. 6 oz chicken 1 piece toast with avacado and 1 chobani berry yogurt and some pineapple.

Well thats it for now.

Game

Good stuff man!!
always great feeling when ya can start to see abs! For fat guy like myself,it motivated me more to keep on pushing!💪

Baby abs. I really need to do more core exercises, they are horribly neglected. I will definitely have to do some serious core shit this weekend. Situps, leg lifts, etc
Dude decline situps. But the bench of full decline, adjust the seat so it’s on a level plane, most of them have a thing for your legs to support you. Do as many sets as you can, go slow on the way down. I promise you it will build some thick and chunky abs

Get Shredded!
Did my shot today. Was nauseated about an hour afterwards. Lasted about 15 minutes. Than smooth sailing. Felt great all day. Been mixing it wjth my gw501.

Definitely helping. I can see the difference and so can everyone else. I didn't really notice until.my secretary came up to me and grabbed my stomach and was like "wow you have lost more weight". I'm going to buy a kit and probably give her a bottle lol. She wants to try it.

Anyway ya, was down 10 lbs last week. I weigh myself on the weekends so won't know new weight until Sunday. But its definitely pretty visible now. Abs coming into focus.

Definitely never use this if bulking. It really is hard to eat. Gotta force food down. I am still sub 1k calories half the time. I think I had 683 or so today. 6 oz chicken 1 piece toast with avacado and 1 chobani berry yogurt and some pineapple.

Well thats it for now.

Game
This secretary I take it must be a bit chunky. Cuz I mean if a broad is halfway decent looking and grabbing my stomach, I'd be telling her she can grab my chunky.

Glad you are getting results.

Did my shot this morning. Im slowing down on weight loss, at about 15 lbs. I would say I got about 10 more to go before I am happy and content. Than I'll probably go back to a stable calorie maintenance and focus on lean muscle and toning and definition. It's hard to really gain strength or any definition on 800 to 1k calories a day.

As for the sema, works great. It usually makes me nauseated for.like, 20 to 30 minutes after intial injection but after that I'm fine until next 1. Does it's job. Took like 2 weeks to really start working with me. But the results have started to come through which is nice. Will probably need another vial or 2 soon. AnYway recommend it.

Did my shot this morning. Im slowing down on weight loss, at about 15 lbs. I would say I got about 10 more to go before I am happy and content. Than I'll probably go back to a stable calorie maintenance and focus on lean muscle and toning and definition. It's hard to really gain strength or any definition on 800 to 1k calories a day.

As for the sema, works great. It usually makes me nauseated for.like, 20 to 30 minutes after intial injection but after that I'm fine until next 1. Does it's job. Took like 2 weeks to really start working with me. But the results have started to come through which is nice. Will probably need another vial or 2 soon. AnYway recommend it.
Yeah, on that sema, are you sitting down? I got some real bad newz for ya and its all factual from a free speech obscure site.
You will now develop thyroid cancer and probably die. I am so sorry bro. You won't be alone though. Everyone that has taken sema will 100% guaranteed develop some type of thyroid cancer and probably die.
Now that I think about it though, everyone gonna die. I don't know man. If it end ups being true in 100 years, I am so so sorry I mean if you live that long.

How much you taking per week? Therapeutic dose is 1.7 to 2.4 mg. If you are in 0.5 range your symptoms shouldn't be too bad and if you are already somewhat fit, this should be a decent dose IMO. Good that you only feel nauseous for a small amount of time.

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

Yeah, on that sema, are you sitting down? I got some real bad newz for ya and its all factual from a free speech obscure site.
You will now develop thyroid cancer and probably die. I am so sorry bro. You won't be alone though. Everyone that has taken sema will 100% guaranteed develop some type of thyroid cancer and probably die.
Now that I think about it though, everyone gonna die. I don't know man. If it end ups being true in 100 years, I am so so sorry I mean if you live that long.

How much you taking per week? Therapeutic dose is 1.7 to 2.4 mg. If you are in 0.5 range your symptoms shouldn't be too bad and if you are already somewhat fit, this should be a decent dose IMO. Good that you only feel nauseous for a small amount of time.

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

.33 I was considering doing .5 but stuck with my .33

.25 for my 1st to seemed a little light so moved it up just a tad and been here since. I'll probably max out at .5 i am hoping to have lost everything I needed long before I get go 1 but who knows.

And yeah the nausea isn't that bad
And its extremely common and I was half expecting it. It isn't a huge deal. Usually by the time I finish my coffee and a bottle of water I'm solid

.33 I was considering doing .5 but stuck with my .33

.25 for my 1st to seemed a little light so moved it up just a tad and been here since. I'll probably max out at .5 i am hoping to have lost everything I needed long before I get go 1 but who knows.

And yeah the nausea isn't that bad
And its extremely common and I was half expecting it. It isn't a huge deal. Usually by the time I finish my coffee and a bottle of water I'm solid
Are you doing subq or im sema inkections?

Is the gw the oral version of it?

Thank u for doiñg this sir 🙏

So ran out of gyms sema. Must say its quality stuff. I did find a kit of the 2mg for 60 bucks and went and renewed that to see how it works. If something suddenly feels off I'll re-order another vial for sure. But ads a business man cost effective is a huge concern of mine since college for me and even before. Income vs outcome, PnL, budgeting and planning, preperation, etc.

But to everyone out there. The man has good stuff, i have some other reasons I didn't re-order which I will keep off this thread and out of the public eye. Nut as for his product, incan say I recommend it and it works. Maube 1 day we can do business again. Anywaus take care @GYMnTONIC

Back