• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gameiseasy sema / gw501 log

Gameiseasy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm starting this log for my semaglutide and my cardarine/gw501 weight loss journey. Currently trying to hit 15 percent bf. Did my 3rd pin today of sema.

This pin this morning went great. Easy in easy out. I do 20 IUs which puts me around .33

My 1st pin I could immediately feel kick in. It helped curve hunger pains but still had quite a few cravings.

My 2nd pin had improved quite a bit. After it had time to settle in and adjust I noticed I had to start forcing calories. During week 2 I was averaging 1300 calories a day. Yesterday I had half a everything bagel with avocado. A protein shake. Rotisserie chicken and quarter cup of rice which I ate 3 bites of rice and half of the 8 oz of chicken I had packed. My post gym food was yogurt, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and a few grapes. Total calories was 974.

Im around 22 percent BF. I am doing a hard deficit to hit my goal of 15 than go back to maintenance. I may stay on sema and card after i reach my goal, just see how it goes. But definitely liking this so far.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me so far, you definitely know who you are. I am appreciative to be here and learn from everyone.

I'm starting this log for my semaglutide and my cardarine/gw501 weight loss journey. Currently trying to hit 15 percent bf. Did my 3rd pin today of sema.

This pin this morning went great. Easy in easy out. I do 20 IUs which puts me around .33

My 1st pin I could immediately feel kick in. It helped curve hunger pains but still had quite a few cravings.

My 2nd pin had improved quite a bit. After it had time to settle in and adjust I noticed I had to start forcing calories. During week 2 I was averaging 1300 calories a day. Yesterday I had half a everything bagel with avocado. A protein shake. Rotisserie chicken and quarter cup of rice which I ate 3 bites of rice and half of the 8 oz of chicken I had packed. My post gym food was yogurt, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and a few grapes. Total calories was 974.

Im around 22 percent BF. I am doing a hard deficit to hit my goal of 15 than go back to maintenance. I may stay on sema and card after i reach my goal, just see how it goes. But definitely liking this so far.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me so far, you definitely know who you are. I am appreciative to be here and learn from everyone.
You got a few logs going now. Interesting.
Hey, hope your math is right. .33 mg in 20IU? That seems way off if I am reading correctly.

Hey, hope your math is right. .33 mg in 20IU? That seems way off if I am reading correctly.
Its a rough estimate. 15 iu was .25. Ill do the calculator here in a minute once I figure out the cjc dose. Never had cjc before and trying to research the proper dose.

And yup, my first 2 logs 😄

Its a rough estimate. 15 iu was .25. Ill do the calculator here in a minute once I figure out the cjc dose. Never had cjc before and trying to research the proper dose.

And yup, my first 2 logs 😄
I thought you were talking about the semaglutide.

yeah it does..
with 2ml bac mix is .75..at 30 units
so if 1 ml?
how many MLS used for recon?

Yeah... that math ain't mathing.

Assuming you have a 5mg vial...

If you reconstituted it with 2ml of BAC water then 20 units would equal 500mcg of Sema.

If you reconstituted it with 1ml of BAC water then 20 units would equal 1mg of Sema.

If you reconstituted it with 2ml of BAC water then 20 units would equal 500mcg of Sema.

If you reconstituted it with 1ml of BAC water then 20 units would equal 1mg of Sema.
My maths correct. 3ml water used. 330mcg is 19.8 iu

I maybe new here and new to peptides / aas, but business and math, I'm definitely a professional there. I'm assuming using 3ml water isn't common?
You can reconstitute in any way you please, there’s no right or wrong way.

My maths correct. 3ml water used. 330mcg is 19.8 iu
If that's the case then yes I agree with the math. Odd you chose to reconstitute with that amount of BAC but nonetheless if it's working its working 🤷‍♂️

I maybe new here and new to peptides / aas, but business and math, I'm definitely a professional there. I'm assuming using 3ml water isn't common?

Yeah that's my fault brother. I assumed it was reconstituted with 1 or 2ml which is more common.

You would be surprised how many people come on here can't do math. Glad there is another number geek here 🤓

Yeah that's my fault brother. I assumed it was reconstituted with 1 or 2ml which is more common.

You would be surprised how many people come on here can't do math. Glad there is another number geek here 🤓
You’re not wrong 😂

If that's the case then yes I agree with the math. Odd you chose to reconstitute with that amount of BAC but nonetheless if it's working its working 🤷‍♂️
Haha, Idk why I chose 3. I don't have any real reason for it and will probably use 2ml next time.

Maths important. I use it alot. But it's true, alot of people have no idea how to comprehend basic arithmetic. May it be algebra, geometry or just basic additions and multiplication. The guys under me can be really slow sometimes. Even my colleagues can be caught up on graph interpretation which drives me bonkers considering some of their degrees which are higher than mine lol.

yes my bad I do 30

Get Shredded!
I was. The sema I'm taking 330mcg. 20iu is roughly that. Or 19.8 iu. The cjc I'm going to do 200mcg.

What you think of these 3? Also hope you doing well.
sema and gw def going to help with losing weight and gw should aid in better breathing/endurance during cardio.
The cjc IDK. I've used it before and can't say if it really did anything for me. For the price of it I found I could just get the generic HGH and use that instead.

Also on doses, yeah def dependent on how many ml you use to reconstitute. I go 2ml max if I am dealing with something high concentration but normally for me it is a ml or half a ml to reconstitute.

Haha, Idk why I chose 3. I don't have any real reason for it and will probably use 2ml next time.

Maths important. I use it alot. But it's true, alot of people have no idea how to comprehend basic arithmetic. May it be algebra, geometry or just basic additions and multiplication. The guys under me can be really slow sometimes. Even my colleagues can be caught up on graph interpretation which drives me bonkers considering some of their degrees which are higher than mine lol.
You ever have to take an advanced stat class? I swear they should identify what the fuck job requires such shit and say take this class only if you are going after one of these jobs instead of making it a prerequisite for certain majors.

I had a 2.5 hour class and we were going over homework given where we had 10 problems to solve. The teacher took the entire 2.5 hour class to go over 1 problem!
At the end, even he couldn't get the correct answer. My job now includes a decent amount of stats and evaluation but I have never come across something requiring that level of difficulty, not even close. Leave that shit to people who are stat geeks only.

Ok, enough of that shit. Later.

Bbc Reaction GIF by Line of Duty

sema and gw def going to help with losing weight and gw should aid in better breathing/endurance during cardio.
The cjc IDK. I've used it before and can't say if it really did anything for me. For the price of it I found I could just get the generic HGH and use that instead.

Also on doses, yeah def dependent on how many ml you use to reconstitute. I go 2ml max if I am dealing with something high concentration but normally for me it is a ml or half a ml to reconstitute.
I'll try the cjc for 8 weeks, I have a months worth and I'll order the other month in a week or 2.

It seems hgh is really popular. What exactly makes everyone like it? There is so many different kinds it seems different colored tops brands etc. I haven't checked it out alot but it does seem really popular.

And I am going to reconstitute with less from now on.

I'll try the cjc for 8 weeks, I have a months worth and I'll order the other month in a week or 2.

It seems hgh is really popular. What exactly makes everyone like it? There is so many different kinds it seems different colored tops brands etc. I haven't checked it out alot but it does seem really popular.

And I am going to reconstitute with less from now on.
Hgh is the icing on the cake when it comes to hormones. Expedited fat loss, new muscle cell hyperplasia, better looking skin, better sleep the list goes on.

Hgh is the icing on the cake when it comes to hormones. Expedited fat loss, new muscle cell hyperplasia, better looking skin, better sleep the list goes on.
Is there a guide you can recommend I read? Theres ALOT of stuff on it, I am pretty short on time so if possible I'd like a decent short research guide. I can do a deeper dive over the weekend.

Is there a guide you can recommend I read? Theres ALOT of stuff on it, I am pretty short on time so if possible I'd like a decent short research guide. I can do a deeper dive over the weekend.
I would just research articles on recombinant human growth hormone to be honest, it’s pretty up front.

Food intakes gone wayyy down. Im not even getting 1k calls a day. My usual days of food include half a bagel and a small avacado for breakfast. 2 protein shakes a day. And usually 10 ounces of steak or chicken and 1 cup rice spread out between lunch and dinner. If hungry at night i eat s yogurt or a very small helping of fruit. Usually between 700 to 1100 cals a day right now.

Currently down 10 lbs since starting. So yeah I am pretty pleased with results. I got about 20 lbs more to go, and I have a feeling the last 10 or so that I want off will be the hardest, and these first 10 were the easiest.
Patience is key 🔑

Back