• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Battousai Platinum Log

Never. That's why my forearms are as fucking big as my arms.
Forgot to mention that these were all double overhand. I try to get as many sets as I can double overhand before I get into the heavier sets and use mixed grip. Last session from a few weeks ago right when I hurt my back, I got it easy. If I had used mixed grip, it wouldn't have been an issue.
That’s the way to get big forearms, no doubt!

Gonna have to take out those pendlay rows I did yesterday, I think that movement is putting too much direct stress on my low back.
Still have a bit of nerve pain going down my quads that's lingering from the injury, especially around the hip. Maybe take a foam roller or hot towels to it. Overall I did great on squats today though, feels good to be pushing a little heavier weight.
Pull downs and pull ups still not up to par. Must be just the shock of doing squats again, but it'll come back. Just sucks because for a while I was killing it on those.
Hunger definitely kicking back in, ate a shit ton of food today, over 2lbs of steak.

Squat
135x8
225x5
275x5
315x3x3

Pulldowns
160x12x3

Pull Ups
BWx5
BWx3

Chin Ups
BWx5
BWx3

Cable Back Flys
10x12x3

Gonna have to take out those pendlay rows I did yesterday, I think that movement is putting too much direct stress on my low back.
Still have a bit of nerve pain going down my quads that's lingering from the injury, especially around the hip. Maybe take a foam roller or hot towels to it. Overall I did great on squats today though, feels good to be pushing a little heavier weight.
Pull downs and pull ups still not up to par. Must be just the shock of doing squats again, but it'll come back. Just sucks because for a while I was killing it on those.
Hunger definitely kicking back in, ate a shit ton of food today, over 2lbs of steak.

Squat
135x8
225x5
275x5
315x3x3

Pulldowns
160x12x3

Pull Ups
BWx5
BWx3

Chin Ups
BWx5
BWx3

Cable Back Flys
10x12x3
Solid work

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

Squat
135x8
225x5
275x5
315x3x3

Pulldowns
160x12x3

Pull Ups
BWx5
BWx3

Chin Ups
BWx5
BWx3

Cable Back Flys
10x12x3
Have you seen the old man with the world record in pull-ups? It’s crazy! He did them his whole life so he has these wider lats but nothing else. I can’t find the pic of the old man but look at this 👇HOLY CRAP!

Kenta Adachi of Japan has broken the record for the most pull ups in 24 hours (male) by performing an astonishing 8,940 of them.

Have you seen the old man with the world record in pull-ups? It’s crazy! He did them his whole life so he has these wider lats but nothing else. I can’t find the pic of the old man but look at this 👇HOLY CRAP!

Kenta Adachi of Japan has broken the record for the most pull ups in 24 hours (male) by performing an astonishing 8,940 of them.
That's crazy. That would be brutal on your hands.

Meant to get this workout in yesterday, but I was just so exhausted. I think the couple days of doing late night workouts got to me. Didn't do too much on accessories, just a quick in out and since I'll be back to benching in a couple of days and had planned to have a two day rest on the weekend anyway.
Did some foam rolling with a pvc pipe in the gym on my quads. Holy shit it works so good! Took away the pain.
Can't wait for the new gear to come and make the switch to prop.

50mg Platinum Test E/Anavar

Bench
45x10
135x5
185x5x3
225x2
245x2

Dips
BWx25

Push Ups
BWx10

Decline Push Ups
BWx10

Cable Pushdowns
50x20

DB Lateral Raises
30x15

Meant to get this workout in yesterday, but I was just so exhausted. I think the couple days of doing late night workouts got to me. Didn't do too much on accessories, just a quick in out and since I'll be back to benching in a couple of days and had planned to have a two day rest on the weekend anyway.
Did some foam rolling with a pvc pipe in the gym on my quads. Holy shit it works so good! Took away the pain.

Bench
45x10
135x5
185x5x3
225x2
245x2

Dips
BWx25

Push Ups
BWx10

Decline Push Ups
BWx10

Cable Pushdowns
50x20

DB Lateral Raises
30x15
Dang brother. Mad respect for how detailed this log is . Please message me on the website.

Get Shredded!

Bench
45x10
135x5
185x5x3
225x2
245x2

Dips
BWx25

Push Ups
BWx10

Decline Push Ups
BWx10

Cable Pushdowns
50x20

DB Lateral Raises
30x15
Quick in and out is the way to go sometimes.

Back is about 100% now, but still have some pain lingering in my quads, especially around my hips, which makes pushing out of the pocket harder. Didn't really lift heavy on squats, just got what I could for now. Ended the workout with some very light slow and controlled leg presses, that seemed to really help. Probably start adding those in the tail end of the workout and adding some volume to it next time. Good back workout though.

Squat
135x5x2
225x3x2
275x1
315x1

Pull Ups
BWx10
BWx8
BW+10x5x3

Pull Downs
160x12x2
Dropping the weight and did the last set slower and more controlled
120x12

T-Bar Row
135x10
180x10x2

Leg Press
295x20

Back is about 100% now, but still have some pain lingering in my quads, especially around my hips, which makes pushing out of the pocket harder. Didn't really lift heavy on squats, just got what I could for now. Ended the workout with some very light slow and controlled leg presses, that seemed to really help. Probably start adding those in the tail end of the workout and adding some volume to it next time. Good back workout though.

Squat
135x5x2
225x3x2
275x1
315x1

Pull Ups
BWx10
BWx8
BW+10x5x3

Pull Downs
160x12x2