• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anavar on TRT

IML Gear Cream!
I was just actually reading something along those lines.

From what I am reading 2-5iU/day is fairly mild. I think I would be in the 2 category. lol Try it and see how it goes. Maybe bump to 3 half way through. Seems like going small for a longer time would be better.
I been reading a lot of the smart members who really know what they are talking about and very helpful.

They all or mostly all say running GH longer is better.

I’m waiting for a body scan to make sure I don’t have any cancer before I go on it 4 weeks from now.

What levels are you trying to get your IGF-1 levels to ?

LDL is always going to be higher. I don't understand why people don't understand this. If it wasn't meant to be this way, why does every single human on the planet have more LDL than HDL. No one will ever have a higher hdl to ldl ratio, that's not how the body works. And if you take a statin, it lowers both, so kind of defeats the purpose for what you're talking about.

And it's not bad cholesterol, I hate that term so much.
i never knew that I was concerned it meant the veins where slowly accumulating plague.

not at all
That’s great. Bro thank you . Cause I didn’t want to take a statin and it would have not changed the ratio.

I would had a ball busting of a time trying to get the ratio.

You get mad respect bro you made my life so much easier cause I was concerned about that.

That’s great. Bro thank you . Cause I didn’t want to take a statin and it would have not changed the ratio.

I would had a ball busting of a time trying to get the ratio.

You get mad respect bro you made my life so much easier cause I was concerned about that.
If I can reach one person I'm happy. People are very misunderstood about cholesterol and how it works. It is one of my main focuses I try to spread about health. I'm glad to help.

And if you're actually concerned about plaque buildup get a calcium score done.

If I can reach one person I'm happy. People are very misunderstood about cholesterol and how it works. It is one of my main focuses I try to spread about health. I'm glad to help.

Great I’m going to order it on my next test. I don’t have any heart problems other then my EKG is a little of spec but no event took place had to get CT Scan with contrast and it was good had it 5 years ago done.

My Cardioigist said nothing wrong with my heart.

I’m 47 and I have found my self not willing to take the same risks as I used to.

But I’m not throwing in the towel in life that’s just not me.

Thank you for the knowledge.

Crawl, Walk, Run. Do that homework & you may come to the conclusion of dropping the Primo & running 350 or 400 test for 12 weeks while concurrently starting the GH and run that for the initial 12 + another 12

What is the end goal you hope to achieve?
I want to put on size and tone. Increase health and durability hiking, mountain biking, etc. Not going to lie, the GH benefits of skin tightening is also appealing as a 53 year old. Lol

Help me understand the iU thing and also estimate the cost of what I would need.

I currently use 1ml syringes for my test. They have 100 lines in them. Is 1 iU one of those lines? So .01ml?

I want to put on size and tone. Increase health and durability hiking, mountain biking, etc. Not going to lie, the GH benefits of skin tightening is also appealing as a 53 year old. Lol

Help me understand the iU thing and also estimate the cost of what I would need.

I currently use 1ml syringes for my test. They have 100 lines in them. Is 1 iU one of those lines? So .01ml?
Just a suggestion and get a 2nd opinion.

Find out the total amount of the HGH in the bottle.

Saizen has 5mg then you add Bac water and can then dilute the 5mg into units.

You can dilute it to various strengths per IU.

I used to use Saizen 5mg bottole.

I think I used 1ml/cc or 2ml/cc and it wound up being .33 a IU and I injected 3ius 2x a day which was 2mg of saizen a day.

I can’t rember if it was 1cc or 1.5cc of BACW water added.

Just a suggestion and get a 2nd opinion.

Find out the total amount of the HGH in the bottle.

Saizen has 5mg then you add Bac water and can then dilute the 5mg into units.

You can dilute it to various strengths per IU.

I used to use Saizen 5mg bottole.

I think I used 1ml/cc or 2ml/cc and it wound up being .33 a IU and I injected 3ius 2x a day which was 2mg of saizen a day.

I can’t rember if it was 1cc or 1.5cc of BACW water added.
I think it was 1.5ml

Get Shredded!
@391007 I take low dose losartan to keep it under 120/80, also have a family history of high blood pressure on my fathers side.
Bro by a Blood pressure monitor an extremely accurate one. First see what your Blood pressure is pre HGH then post HGH. If you to see your 135 over 90 see a doctors and have him treated cause you don’t want to bring down blood pressure fast.

My advice get another members opinion cause going to low is also bad.

I went to doctor when I was normal 120/75 and it went a little higher 135-90 but I was also on a lot of anabolics that cause water Rentention. He put me on Lisinopril 5mg. But I also was on anadrol and test.

Bro by a Blood pressure monitor an extremely accurate one. First see what your Blood pressure is pre HGH then post HGH. If you to see your 135 over 90 see a doctors and have him treated cause you don’t want to bring down blood pressure fast.

My advice get another members opinion cause going to low is also bad.

I went to doctor when I was normal 120/75 and it went a little higher 135-90 but I was also on a lot of anabolics that cause water Rentention. He put me on Lisinopril 5mg. But I also was on anadrol and test.
I have a BP monitor and check it every day. With the losartan i typically run around 118/72.
I have no plans to run HGH. You might be confusing me with the op from this post.

Coming back to this and wanted to know what you thought of Red Yeast Rice supplements. I have read a little about it helping lower cholesterol but not sure if it's bullshit snake oil or what. It's cheap and just a couple pills so I figured what could it hurt and maybe it will help.

Thoughts?

Coming back to this and wanted to know what you thought of Red Yeast Rice supplements. I have read a little about it helping lower cholesterol but not sure if it's bullshit snake oil or what. It's cheap and just a couple pills so I figured what could it hurt and maybe it will help.

Thoughts?
It does work but I'm not a fan of it. Read Yeast stops your body from absorbing cholesterol which I find unhealthy. You need to do things that just allow a normal healthy cholesterol level, eat healthy, supps, d3, coq10, fish oil.

It does work but I'm not a fan of it. Read Yeast stops your body from absorbing cholesterol which I find unhealthy. You need to do things that just allow a normal healthy cholesterol level, eat healthy, supps, d3, coq10, fish oil.
I am working on the eating healthy and have made some great strides. I do fish oil daily and ordered coq10 and will start it when its here. I can pickup some D3 too.

I have family history with everyone being on statins so it just may be my destiny but I am trying harder than all of them to make that not happen.

Thanks for the reply.

Back to my original plans but with some changes?

Here is what I wrote on post 1
I am on TRT @ 160/wk. I cycled up to 400/wk about a year ago just to see what would happen. Honestly, I didn't notice any difference that I remember.

I plan to run a 12 week test cycle @ 350/wk and an 8 week Anavar addition starting on week 2

So start the Anavar at 25mg/day (and I am leaning towards splitting it to 12.5 wake up/12.5 about 3pm for 4:00 workout times) at the beginning of week 3 of the 350/wk test.

Run that for 8 weeks.

Stop Anavar after week 10 and run just the test at 350/wk for two more weeks.

Go back to TRT 160/wk.

Daily supplements.
Costco Fish Oil - 1200mg x 2 daily
Costco Co Q-10 - 300mg x 1 daily
NOW Taurine - 1000mg x 3 daily
Cardarine 15mg GW-501516 + 15 mg GW0742 x 1 daily with lunch
Metamucil twice daily

I have been at 350 for 2 weeks now and my plan was to start the Anavar. Since then, I have decided to try the HGH, which should be here tomorrow ( 3-27) and I still have 4 vials of NPP here.

As a first timer, what would you guys that are more on the conservative side do? I can't decide. Keep the test going, add the HGH and get that going since it takes so long to be effective? Add the Anavar? YOLO and NPP?

Help!!!!

Back to my original plans but with some changes?

Here is what I wrote on post 1
I am on TRT @ 160/wk. I cycled up to 400/wk about a year ago just to see what would happen. Honestly, I didn't notice any difference that I remember.

I plan to run a 12 week test cycle @ 350/wk and an 8 week Anavar addition starting on week 2

So start the Anavar at 25mg/day (and I am leaning towards splitting it to 12.5 wake up/12.5 about 3pm for 4:00 workout times) at the beginning of week 3 of the 350/wk test.

Run that for 8 weeks.

Stop Anavar after week 10 and run just the test at 350/wk for two more weeks.

Go back to TRT 160/wk.

Daily supplements.
Costco Fish Oil - 1200mg x 2 daily
Costco Co Q-10 - 300mg x 1 daily
NOW Taurine - 1000mg x 3 daily
Cardarine 15mg GW-501516 + 15 mg GW0742 x 1 daily with lunch
Metamucil twice daily

I have been at 350 for 2 weeks now and my plan was to start the Anavar. Since then, I have decided to try the HGH, which should be here tomorrow ( 3-27) and I still have 4 vials of NPP here.

As a first timer, what would you guys that are more on the conservative side do? I can't decide. Keep the test going, add the HGH and get that going since it takes so long to be effective? Add the Anavar? YOLO and NPP?

Help!!!!

A couple supplements I make sure I would take. Just my opinion and to each their own.

Carditone and Hawthorn Berry for blood pressure/ heart health

Magnesium- many benefits but when running Anavar I increase dose to combat the extreme pumps

Tumeric- I swear by it for many reasons including joint health

Cod liver old from Carlsons - helped tremendously for my folliculitis

I did anavar on trt and had good results. However it took like 4 months for my lipids to recover so I probably won't use it for awhile.

I ran every supplement under the sun as well and made no meaningful impact.

Back