• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Anavar on TRT

cencal2235

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Read through many of the old threads on this and have also read on other sites.

I trust this site more than others so here is my plan.

I am on TRT @ 160/wk. I cycled up to 400/wk about a year ago just to see what would happen. Honestly, I didn't notice any difference that I remember.

I plan to run a 12 week test cycle @ 350/wk and an 8 week Anavar addition starting on week 2

So start the Anavar at 25mg/day (and I am leaning towards splitting it to 12.5 wake up/12.5 about 3pm for 4:00 workout times) at the beginning of week 3 of the 350/wk test.

Run that for 8 weeks.

Stop Anavar after week 10 and run just the test at 350/wk for two more weeks.

Go back to TRT 160/wk.

Daily supplements.
Costco Fish Oil - 1200mg x 2 daily
Costco Co Q-10 - 300mg x 1 daily
NOW Taurine - 1000mg x 3 daily
Cardarine 15mg GW-501516 + 15 mg GW0742 x 1 daily with lunch
Metamucil twice daily

I am really afraid of the cramping issues that I read about. I drink a good amount of water daily and eat salmon 3-5 times a week. I am hoping that the supplements I have will fight that off.

Anything I am missing, not thought of, overlooked? Any suggestions or advice? Never taken anything before so I am being a pussy! lol

I am a healthy 53 by the way with already elevated cholesteryl

Thanks

If you have bad cholesterol you might want to consider a low dose statin. I'm a little younger than you and take 10mg crestor every day.

You didn't notice a difference from 160mg to 400mg a week of test? I noticed a difference from 150 to 200, I'd imagine 400 would be a hell of a jump for me lol.

Drink shit tons of water! What do you plan for diet/macros?

Following. I'm thinking about doing the same.

Your plan looks pretty solid. Keep an eye on blood pressure.

If you have bad cholesterol you might want to consider a low dose statin. I'm a little younger than you and take 10mg crestor every day.

You didn't notice a difference from 160mg to 400mg a week of test? I noticed a difference from 150 to 200, I'd imagine 400 would be a hell of a jump for me lol.

Drink shit tons of water! What do you plan for diet/macros?
I would not worry about the cholestrol while on GW. I run test/Mast/Tren Wisntrol/Var and my cholestrol at age 59 is 170 total with GW. Try to get off the statins. Statins are horrific IMO.

Taurine will take care of the cramping if any and keep hydrated.

I would not worry about the cholestrol while on GW. I run test/Mast/Tren Wisntrol/Var and my cholestrol at age 59 is 170 total with GW. Try to get off the statins. Statins are horrific IMO.

Agree that statins are far from desirable but unfortunately for me my cholesterol issues are genetic. No amount of clean eating and cardio would ever get them under control. TBH in the 2 years I've been on Crestor I have not noticed anything negative, all I have experienced from them are a significant lowering of LDL and total cholesterol while maintaining HDL in the 60's even while on TRT. Prior to using 10mg of Crestor daily I could never get my total cholesterol under the 220's with LDL in 170-180 range. Now my LDL is below 70.

Agree that statins are far from desirable but unfortunately for me my cholesterol issues are genetic. No amount of clean eating and cardio would ever get them under control. TBH in the 2 years I've been on Crestor I have not noticed anything negative, all I have experienced from them are a significant lowering of LDL and total cholesterol while maintaining HDL in the 60's even while on TRT. Prior to using 10mg of Crestor daily I could never get my total cholesterol under the 220's with LDL in 170-180 range. Now my LDL is below 70.
I agree everyone is different. If it helps you by all means.

Completely agree. I get tired of all this popping statins like candy. I don't say much things with certainty, but I will always stand behind my stance that statins are some of the most toxic drugs you can put in your body. They stop your liver from producing and absorbing cholesterol and coq10, you need both to be healthy. The irony is that the decrease in coq10 can actually drastically increase your risk of heart attack, and your muscles will atrophy form the drug. And that's not to mention that having a slightly elevated cholesterol isn't even a bad thing, lots of research shows that low LDL levels actually are directly correlated to higher mortality rates. In the mid 200's for total cholesterol is actually the healthiest range. So in others words, people need to stop bombarding their LDL into the ground. It serves a purpose, it isn't "bad" like medical doctors who have no understanding of nutrient have people believe.

But everyone has to make their decisions in the end. Sigh, I try to help.

Your cholesterol is probably fine and you're just trying to get your LDL to some unrealistic number and just causing your body harm for no reason. The fact that people think having an LDL between 150-200 is somehow bad just says it all. I guess every human on the planet is at risk of heart attack and needs statins (exactly what the medical system wants).

Total cholesterol and all cause mortality study done on 12.8 million people

1710528578270.png

Doctor who did his thesis on cholesterol explains if you don't like reading studies:

Your cholesterol is probably fine and you're just trying to get your LDL to some unrealistic number and just causing your body harm for no reason. The fact that people think having an LDL between 150-200 is somehow bad just says it all. I guess every human on the planet is at risk of heart attack and needs statins (exactly what the medical system wants).
I don't know man. My mothers father died when she was 11 from a massive heart attack, her brother died at 38 from a massive heart attack, her mother had a stroke at 72 and then died 6 months later from a heart attack and my mom has been on a statin since her mid 40's for hyperlipidemia I had a calcium heart scan done at 45 and had a CAC score of 70, it's still a discrete amount of artery calcification and low risk but it is still not 0. I see my cardiologist the end of next month so we will see how the statin is doing and what he says. Given the fact that I feel and see no negative effects from the statin and have a significant family history of cardiac issues means I'll probably stay on it until I have a reason not to.

I don't know man. My mothers father died when she was 11 from a massive heart attack, her brother died at 38 from a massive heart attack, her mother had a stroke at 72 and then died 6 months later from a heart attack and my mom has been on a statin since her mid 40's for hyperlipidemia I had a calcium heart scan done at 45 and had a CAC score of 70, it's still a discrete amount of artery calcification and low risk but it is still not 0. I see my cardiologist the end of next month so we will see how the statin is doing and what he says. Given the fact that I feel and see no negative effects from the statin and have a significant family history of cardiac issues means I'll probably stay on it until I have a reason not to.
I don't understand what cholesterol has to do with any of that is all I'm saying. Read the other post I made.

You may want to consider adding Magnesium into your supplements list. AM & PM

I don't understand what cholesterol has to do with any of that is all I'm saying. Read the other post I made.
I did read it and watched the video as well as looked at some of the studies. It's all a bit outside of my wheelhouse and honestly I don't know where the truth lies beyond the fact that big pharma is not to be trusted and that doctors are incentivised to hook people on meds. There seems to be studies and opinions for both sides of the argument relating to cholesterol/ lipids and Atherosclerosis/ heart disease.

I did read it and watched the video as well as looked at some of the studies. It's all a bit outside of my wheelhouse and honestly I don't know where the truth lies beyond the fact that big pharma is not to be trusted and that doctors are incentivised to hook people on meds. There seems to be studies and opinions for both sides of the argument relating to cholesterol/ lipids and Atherosclerosis/ heart disease.
Nice.

I'll just say this. Treating cholesterol as a means of arterial blockage is like trying to put out the firetruck putting out the fire. Cholesterol has MANY functions in the body, from hormone function, to energy production, to brain function. Simply shutting off that mechanism is not good. One of the ways that cholesterol functions in terms of arterial damage is by repairing it. This is why cholesterol calcifies around scar tissue. It is essentially scabbing the wound.

So, in other words, you are treating the symptom and not the cause. You need to find out why your calcium score is so high and why you are getting arterial blockage. Cholesterol production is just a reaction to your arterial blockage.

Of course, the fact that physicians don't understand this simple mechanism is amazing. They are simply taught that cholesterol = bad, so lower cholesterol, they don't even understand the basic mechanics of cholesterol. According to them, which is largely pushed by the pharmaceutical industry, LDL levels should be under 100. NO HUMAN IS NORMALLY GOING TO HAVE CHOLESTEROL THAT LOW UNLESS YOU ARE A VEGAN! As stated in that study done on 12.8 million people, regardless of HDL and LDL levels, it doesn't matter, the healthiest range is in the mid 200's. And when you go above that, it isn't even because it's necessarily bad, it's because extreme high levels of cholesterol are usually correlated with an increase in rancid oxidized cholesterol. You would need to have an extensive blood panel done to figure this out.

Thank you!

Can you tell me why? Not questioning. Just wanting to learn.
Magnesium can help blood pressure and sugar, it's also important for cellular health and normal heart function.

I'd also recommend D3 and K2. They help transport calcium into your bone instead calcifying in your arteries.

Nice.

I'll just say this. Treating cholesterol as a means of arterial blockage is like trying to put out the firetruck putting out the fire. Cholesterol has MANY functions in the body, from hormone function, to energy production, to brain function. Simply shutting off that mechanism is not good. One of the ways that cholesterol functions in terms of arterial damage is by repairing it. This is why cholesterol calcifies around scar tissue. It is essentially scabbing the wound.

So, in other words, you are treating the symptom and not the cause. You need to find out why your calcium score is so high and why you are getting arterial blockage. Cholesterol production is just a reaction to your arterial blockage.

Of course, the fact that physicians don't understand this simple mechanism is amazing. They are simply taught that cholesterol = bad, so lower cholesterol, they don't even understand the basic mechanics of cholesterol. According to them, which is largely pushed by the pharmaceutical industry, LDL levels should be under 100. NO HUMAN IS NORMALLY GOING TO HAVE CHOLESTEROL THAT LOW UNLESS YOU ARE A VEGAN! As stated in that study done on 12.8 million people, regardless of HDL and LDL levels, it doesn't matter, the healthiest range is in the mid 200's. And when you go above that, it isn't even because it's necessarily bad, it's because extreme high levels of cholesterol are usually correlated with an increase in rancid oxidized cholesterol. You would need to have an extensive blood panel done to figure this out.
Thanks for all of this. You can bet that my conversation with my cardiologist next month will be a lively one!

I know people freak out regarding cholestrol. My grandmother passed away at age 98 with 330 cholestrol all her life and never took statins. She died of natural causes.

Get Shredded!
I am really starting to rethink all this idea of Anavar. Just seems like, for my body and with my existing cholesterol issues, something like Primo may be better. I bought some NPP a long time ago that is still here but I am not sure that is what I want for a first time go.

Primo seems fairly mild, which is what I want, but still effective with all the sides that Anavar can bring.

Thoughts? How dumb am I? lol

I am really starting to rethink all this idea of Anavar. Just seems like, for my body and with my existing cholesterol issues, something like Primo may be better. I bought some NPP a long time ago that is still here but I am not sure that is what I want for a first time go.

Primo seems fairly mild, which is what I want, but still effective with all the sides that Anavar can bring.

Thoughts? How dumb am I? lol
Well, Primo is a favorite of mine. One could stretch & say 'Primo is Var on roids'. That said, They are different which is why I really love running them together. If you forced me to choose, I'd choose Primo 100% of the time over var. One of the big differences is you have to be patient with Primo. It takes at least takes 7-8 weeks to really shine through for most.

Ok separate thought for you. If you're really concerned about cholesterol you should think about a therapeutic cycle of GH. Drop 2 or 3ius for 180 days, By day 21 your cholesterol markers will have a noticeable improvement & by the end there will be a vast improvement. Also there are No negative sides for me with GH. Actually just the opposite. I sleep better, I am more energized, +++ The downside is $$$$. GH isn't cheap

If I am at 350/wk test (probably just bump to 400) would 200/wk Primo be advisable?

Again, I am thinking 12 weeks on the test. If Primo takes that long (7-8) weeks just start it all at the same time? Well, in my case a little later because I have none so I would have to order so I would be a week or so on the test and then run the Primo the entire 12 weeks? or stop it at 10? I am really out over my skis on this. lol

If I am at 350/wk test (probably just bump to 400) would 200/wk Primo be advisable?

Again, I am thinking 12 weeks on the test. If Primo takes that long (7-8) weeks just start it all at the same time? Well, in my case a little later because I have none so I would have to order so I would be a week or so on the test and then run the Primo the entire 12 weeks? or stop it at 10? I am really out over my skis on this. lol
200mg/week Primo would be an absolute minimum. Anything less is a waste of $$$. You should consider 350 / 350 or 400/400. My last Primo cycle was 400/400 + 25 Var pre-workout X 6 days /week. I put on 10 lbs of really lean mass across 12 weeks. BUT - Lipids blood work was a little ugly at the end because of the var.

Again, Do some homework on HGH. I'm pointing you in that direction for good reasons.

200mg/week Primo would be an absolute minimum. Anything less is a waste of $$$. You should consider 350 / 350 or 400/400. My last Primo cycle was 400/400 + 25 Var pre-workout X 6 days /week. I put on 10 lbs of really lean mass across 12 weeks. BUT - Lipids blood work was a little ugly at the end because of the var.

Again, Do some homework on HGH. I'm pointing you in that direction for good reasons.
I will do that and I do appreciate your advice. I am open to advice. I just don't want to get myself in over my head. Thanks!!

I will do that and I do appreciate your advice. I am open to advice. I just don't want to get myself in over my head. Thanks!!
Crawl, Walk, Run. Do that homework & you may come to the conclusion of dropping the Primo & running 350 or 400 test for 12 weeks while concurrently starting the GH and run that for the initial 12 + another 12

What is the end goal you hope to achieve?

Crawl, Walk, Run. Do that homework & you may come to the conclusion of dropping the Primo & running 350 or 400 test for 12 weeks while concurrently starting the GH and run that for the initial 12 + another 12
I was just actually reading something along those lines.

From what I am reading 2-5iU/day is fairly mild. I think I would be in the 2 category. lol Try it and see how it goes. Maybe bump to 3 half way through. Seems like going small for a longer time would be better.

I know people freak out regarding cholestrol. My grandmother passed away at age 98 with 330 cholestrol all her life and never took statins. She died of natural causes.
Honestly surprised how you keep your cholesterol low considering you basically do keto. I'm sure you're aware of how the body produces more cholesterol in the absence of carbohydrates. Dr. Baker has talked about the "oreo study" if you haven't heard about it, it's pretty funny where they essentially ate oreo's on a ketogenic diet and it drastically decreased their cholesterol by simply introducing carbohydrates into their diet.

Im not a big fan on statins either.
If you have to take them try to use the minimum effective dosage.

I’m in same position. Cholesterol total is fine but my bad Cholesterol is higher. I’m about to ask my doctor to write a very weak pill and or anything else that is not a statins if such drug exsits.

How is your blood pressure ?

Im not a big fan on statins either.
If you have to take them try to use the minimum effective dosage.

I’m in same position. Cholesterol total is fine but my bad Cholesterol is higher. I’m about to ask my doctor to write a very weak pill and or anything else that is not a statins if such drug exsits.

How is your blood pressure ?
LDL is always going to be higher. I don't understand why people don't understand this. If it wasn't meant to be this way, why does every single human on the planet have more LDL than HDL. No one will ever have a higher hdl to ldl ratio, that's not how the body works. And if you take a statin, it lowers both, so kind of defeats the purpose for what you're talking about.

And it's not bad cholesterol, I hate that term so much.

Back