• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Always clean equipment BEFORE you use it

That's no joke. So many of them are so used to being catered to and coddled by simps they think they're entitled to do whatever the hell they want.
100%!! They literally roam around the gym like their shit don’t stink. It’s usually the serious females either competitors or nearing that level that re rack, wipe down equipment, are courteous etc. the other bitches it’s a toss up.

I’ll always say this, women are a bigger culprit at not cleaning equipment more than newbs or fattys. I’ve paid attention to these hoes and it never fails it’s a chick that just gets up and goes.
Strippers. The strippers giving lap dances all night come work out sweating all kinds of shit. You can tell cause there PWO is a line of cocaine. They need to wash more. Go walk in the strippers changing room you see them wipe in there pussys then come to the gym.

Yo. Just wanted to talk about this real quick to reiterate the importance of cleaning off equipment BEFORE you use it.

A bit over two months ago, I developed what I thought was a heat rash on my inner ankle. I had gotten many heat rashes in that area from ruck marches, field training exercises, and deployments while I was in the Army, so I didn't think much of it. At first, I followed my typical protocol for such ailments: Balmex. After a week of it having no effect, I switched to Lotramin and then Lamisil. Finally, after almost two months of itching and scratching, I went to Urgent Care. The nurse looked at it and said, "Yep, that's a staph infection." She prescribed me five days of antibiotics and an ointment.

I went through the five days of meds, and there was no change at all. So, I went back to Urgent Care and received another five-day prescription of antibiotics. Five days passed, and still no change. Finally, I got in to see my actual doctor (it takes a while to get an appointment here). The doctor prescribed me ten days of amoxicillin with labs and a follow-up appointment next week. The amoxicillin wrecks my stomach, but it's already working very well.

Anyway, the moral of the story is, and I know this should be common sense, but for me, it wasn't... Do yourself a favor and always wipe down the equipment not only after you use it but BEFORE YOU USE IT. Since 95% of the dickless fat fucktards in the gym are too lazy to re-rack their weights, they obviously don't wipe the shit down when they're done, either.

Be safe out there, fellas, and happy lifting. 💪
Bro, that's nasty. Thanks for this post. Using filthy equipment is overlooked.
I think about how many times I watched some sweaty ballsack walk off leaving his utility bench or whatever uncleaned and I said nada! I won't be letting that slide after hearing your plight!
Truly gross people out there!

After reading this I’m going to start wiping everything down, usually only time I wipe anything down is when the same people that religiously smell like bad B/O use something I need to use and it always the same people that smell so bad, you can tell a machine they were on because the smell will linger on the machine

After reading this I’m going to start wiping everything down, usually only time I wipe anything down is when the same people that religiously smell like bad B/O use something I need to use and it always the same people that smell so bad, you can tell a machine they were on because the smell will linger on the machine
Yeah better then getting god knows what on you.

From wrestling & grappling for a life time I have had more skin infections than 1 can imagine & both of my boys have also. Ringworm, impetigo, MRSA & everything in-between .
Shit ain't no good, wipe that shit down.
Same, years of jiu jitsu and wrestling I've had so much skin stuff I can't even count it.

One time I got ring worm on my EYELID!

Different world today I guess. My first gym was a health hazard, dirt, grime and sweat on every inch. Also grappled on some dingy dirty mats for years and years with no memorable problems and none that I can recall of my fellow gym and mat dwellers. What has happened to us. I wonder... Has our immunity crashed as a species?

Different world today I guess. My first gym was a health hazard, dirt, grime and sweat on every inch. Also grappled on some dingy dirty mats for years and years with no memorable problems and none that I can recall of my fellow gym and mat dwellers. What has happened to us. I wonder... Has our immunity crashed as a species?
It’s all these pussies and their Purell trying to sanitize the world. 🤣 Mommy took care of everything for them when they were young and then Covid made them all scared so now they’re spraying everything down and wrapping shit like Dexter.

It’s all these pussies and their Purell trying to sanitize the world. 🤣 Mommy took care of everything for them when they were young and then Covid made them all scared so now they’re spraying everything down and wrapping shit like Dexter.

You're the kinda guy that hangs out in the men's room so you can lick the toilet seat when dudes are done aren't you

You're the kinda guy that hangs out in the men's room so you can lick the toilet seat when dudes are done aren't you
Nah. Not even close. You’ve seen guys like that in the places you hang out?

You can relax a bit too. The 🤣 meant I was joking. Geez.

In 40+ years of hanging around gyms and locker rooms. I have never caught anything that i know of. I don't sweat it myself but we all have our own comfort zones and our own immune systems that need to be considered.

Back