• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Always clean equipment BEFORE you use it

[Pinhead]

MXP51
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yo. Just wanted to talk about this real quick to reiterate the importance of cleaning off equipment BEFORE you use it.

A bit over two months ago, I developed what I thought was a heat rash on my inner ankle. I had gotten many heat rashes in that area from ruck marches, field training exercises, and deployments while I was in the Army, so I didn't think much of it. At first, I followed my typical protocol for such ailments: Balmex. After a week of it having no effect, I switched to Lotramin and then Lamisil. Finally, after almost two months of itching and scratching, I went to Urgent Care. The nurse looked at it and said, "Yep, that's a staph infection." She prescribed me five days of antibiotics and an ointment.

I went through the five days of meds, and there was no change at all. So, I went back to Urgent Care and received another five-day prescription of antibiotics. Five days passed, and still no change. Finally, I got in to see my actual doctor (it takes a while to get an appointment here). The doctor prescribed me ten days of amoxicillin with labs and a follow-up appointment next week. The amoxicillin wrecks my stomach, but it's already working very well.

Anyway, the moral of the story is, and I know this should be common sense, but for me, it wasn't... Do yourself a favor and always wipe down the equipment not only after you use it but BEFORE YOU USE IT. Since 95% of the dickless fat fucktards in the gym are too lazy to re-rack their weights, they obviously don't wipe the shit down when they're done, either.

Be safe out there, fellas, and happy lifting. 💪

Yo. Just wanted to talk about this real quick to reiterate the importance of cleaning off equipment BEFORE you use it.

A bit over two months ago, I developed what I thought was a heat rash on my inner ankle. I had gotten many heat rashes in that area from ruck marches, field training exercises, and deployments while I was in the Army, so I didn't think much of it. At first, I followed my typical protocol for such ailments: Balmex. After a week of it having no effect, I switched to Lotramin and then Lamisil. Finally, after almost two months of itching and scratching, I went to Urgent Care. The nurse looked at it and said, "Yep, that's a staph infection." She prescribed me five days of antibiotics and an ointment.

I went through the five days of meds, and there was no change at all. So, I went back to Urgent Care and received another five-day prescription of antibiotics. Five days passed, and still no change. Finally, I got in to see my actual doctor (it takes a while to get an appointment here). The doctor prescribed me ten days of amoxicillin with labs and a follow-up appointment next week. The amoxicillin wrecks my stomach, but it's already working very well.

Anyway, the moral of the story is, and I know this should be common sense, but for me, it wasn't... Do yourself a favor and always wipe down the equipment not only after you use it but BEFORE YOU USE IT. Since 95% of the dickless fat fucktards in the gym are too lazy to re-rack their weights, they obviously don't wipe the shit down when they're done, either.

Not just that... but guys with Bacne spread their puss to others........Wipe down the equipment!!!!
Good point !!!!!!

That sucks! Thx for sharing your experience some people think there’s no need to do that but it is very important most common is the stomach viruses etc.

From wrestling & grappling for a life time I have had more skin infections than 1 can imagine & both of my boys have also. Ringworm, impetigo, MRSA & everything in-between .
Shit ain't no good, wipe that shit down.

Yeah man this was a first for me. Never want this shit again.
1 of my boys had his entire body just covered in blister from impetigo & I spent a week in quarantine in hospital with MRSA all from wrestling/grappling mats

I have never wiped down a machine in my life. But now I am going to start. I'm grossed out now, fuck no.

That sucks some careless fuck didn’t wipe down the equipment and just spreading a bad infections.

I have never wiped down a machine in my life. But now I am going to start. I'm grossed out now, fuck no.
Me tool. I’m going to be watching for people like that to call out in front of people.

You go to a gym to train and wind up with an infection. Nasty people.

Not just that... but guys with Bacne spread their puss to others........Wipe down the equipment!!!!
Good point !!!!!!
How do these people walk around like that and just spread that shit.

My training partner stays on top of it. He cleans everything before we get on it. I rarely do. I should get better at it.

Not sure if it’s that are a bug but I have had more sinus shit this year then ever.
Started wiping shit down today😂😂
out of town gym 3 days week plus home gym 2 days a week.

Now I'm going to have to bring my own disinfectant spray and micro fibers with me to work out.

Us humans are so nasty sometimes.

Glad you're infection is finally healing!

Now I'm going to have to bring my own disinfectant spray and micro fibers with me to work out.

I was thinking about putting a disinfectant spray in my bag 😂

You know man it's funny you say that because I've been thinking the same thing. At my gym, there are spray bottles, but who knows what's actually in them. Cheap fuckers could be filling them with mostly water.

I agree you should clesn up after yourself, but if you wajt to use clean equipment, you should clean it yourself before you use it.

if you were going sky diving, would you peefer everyone packs the parachute of the guy to their right or everyone packs their own parachute? I would like to ensure my own safety rather than have some random do it. Sure I'd make sure the guy on my right has a perfectly packed parachute. I dont want to assume the guy to my left is as considerate

Get Shredded!
they probably dont have a staph infection but have staph on their body. its all over the place, but most of the time you wont pick up an infection from it. unless ur susceptible. like me. and have had it 12-13 times
That still sucks. I always clean the equipment when I’m done. God help me if a catch some one doing it.

Covid made you all scared of germs.

Germs are literally everywhere. When you’re exposed to them, your immune system gets strong. Humans didn’t bathe regularly until the 1940s/1950s. What do you think happens to your immune system if you try to live in a self-sanitized world?

More important than pre-cleaning everything you can see, just shower as soon as you’re done your workout.

Germs are literally everywhere. When you’re exposed to them, your immune system gets strong. Humans didn’t bathe regularly until the 1940s/1950s. What do you think happens to your immune system if you try to live in a self-sanitized world?

More important than pre-cleaning everything you can see, just shower as soon as you’re done your workout.
I never wore a mask except in a medical hospital.

Otherwise I couldn’t get in.

If a person doesn’t wipe a machine down how can we relay on them taking a shower not spreading rashes?

I don’t trust them. I know where you’re coming from but this was done before Covid.

Well man you're welcome to wallow in whatever filth you want so you can be hardcore and boost your immune system or whatever. As for me, I think most people are filthy disgusting animals and I don't want their shit on me.

I bring 2 towels with me to the gym. I put a towel down on everything I get on and the other I use on myself to wipe the sweat off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well man you're welcome to wallow in whatever filth you want so you can be hardcore and boost your immune system or whatever. As for me, I think most people are filthy disgusting animals and I don't want their shit on me.
You should see what goes on in the kitchens at restaurants. 🤣

I’m not being hardcore. Just realistic.

Good point !!!!!!
Great point! Never thought of that. I never wipe before use always after assuming it’s clean, but who tf knows right? Guess I’m moving to planet fitness since they don’t juice over there no backne puss! Or at least they don’t look like they do 😂

I’ll always say this, women are a bigger culprit at not cleaning equipment more than newbs or fattys. I’ve paid attention to these hoes and it never fails it’s a chick that just gets up and goes.

That's no joke. So many of them are so used to being catered to and coddled by simps they think they're entitled to do whatever the hell they want.

Back