• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Great taht you avoided it so long. The variants from Omicron forward had mutations in the S2 domain that prevents the spike from converting to the perfusion form. So it doesn't get as deeply into the lungs resulting in a more mild course.
Lol yeah I felt like Ironman for minute there since I made it through 20-21 no Covid. I thought It couldn’t fuck with me. I’m back in the gym now but the lungs still feel 70%.

Just found out a guy I used to work with, 58yo, qualified for the boston marathon next year, just passed early last month from a massive heart attack. I don't even ask any more, I just assume they got the jab.

IML Gear Cream!
Lol yeah I felt like Ironman for minute there since I made it through 20-21 no Covid. I thought It couldn’t fuck with me. I’m back in the gym now but the lungs still feel 70%.
Wife and I had it during the Delta wave. It sucked and lingered for a couple months. I kind of powered through it it it really messed up my wife. She wasn't right for several months. Since then we've both been massively exposed to numerous COVID infected people and so far immune apparently.

What I find amusing. I had covid probably almost a year ago. Def a nasty bug, much like a bad flu for us. But not worse.

So anyways I had to bring my daughter to the walk in clinic the other day for an ear infection

When the doctor entered the room, she asked me why I wasn't wearing a mask. I told her I didn't need one. She said, "well you might catch covid".

I said actually I had antibodies testing recently and even though I had covid a year ago I have full antibodies and natural immunity.

She had the audacity to tell me, "natural immunity" doesn't always work on covid. As she stared at me with a mask to her eyes.

I told her, "you do realize I worked in this field for 10-15 years?" She then stopped talking and checked my daughter.

I couldn't believe this doctor tried to lie directly to my face. That's how brainwashed and brainwashing some of these people are.

Sickening.

Since the “vaccine” has been available I have had probably a half dozen conversations like showdowns between physicians and myself, in beer gardens, restaurants, places like that. Starting out as casual encounters but turning to them being dismissive and pontificating. When I started rebutting their sycophantic repertoire in a way that gave them no out, they chose the “Are you a doctor?” route, thinking that shuts people down. I replied “Yes I am, a doctor of biology. How much study have you had on micro and immunology, maybe a few classes over a couple of semesters? ALL I studied was biology.”
The look on their faces was priceless and usually shuts down any interaction. Weak cunts. I LOVE debate.

Of course I didn’t bother to elaborate that my education is primarily zoology with primary emphasis on animal behavior focusing on herpetology. This shit was gold.

Wife and I had it during the Delta wave. It sucked and lingered for a couple months. I kind of powered through it it it really messed up my wife. She wasn't right for several months. Since then we've both been massively exposed to numerous COVID infected people and so far immune apparently.
My exact same experience. Delta put my wife down hard. I had every therapeutic and once she started Ivermectin it was a complete 180. HCQ seemed to have zero effect for her.

I am pretty old and never felt much more than a mild cold the past 2.5 years, so I must have a strong fucking immune system. 🤷‍♂️

Over 10,000 people worldwide die a day from the covid vaccines.

Now that the shit is hitting the fan.

They aren't blaming Fraudci. The FDA. The CDC. The WHO. Pfizer. The Biden Admin for attempting to mandate it.

Nope, they are blaming Trump LMAO

Who didn't see this coming?

And you know what catches these dems in the lie?? Because Trump TOUTED Hydroxychloroquine. He praised it and he pushed it. And recall, if a "treatment" exists, then emergency authorization is INVALID.

But Fraudci, the FDA, the CDC and the dems demonized HCQ and then THEY pushed the Vax and they attempted to FORCE THE VAX. Remember?

So you are seeing the lies in real time. This is not going to work in their favor.

Saw a post today that went something like this.. some facts in there for sure but not sure if entirely true, but scary as hell if so.

So 128 million Americans have been jabbed. Someone claimed that life expectancy for a full jabber is about 5 years (I assume fully jabbed is with all the boosters?)...unless the person exercises hard and dislodges one of the clots. These metal clots are being built by mRNA instructions that render the body vulnerable to EMPs and powerful 5G signals. Again, not sure how much truth to that but I believe it. Imagine knowing you had about 5 years tops to live? Unreal...

Get Shredded!
Just another "Conspiracy" theory to the fools
Rothschilds patented a testing system for Covid-19

In 2015....

1661524145863.png

Oh GAWWWWWWD.
Stop it Wes... It's you and a handful of baffons reading this nonsense.
It's over. You didnt do ur patriotic DUTY to keep ur fellow Americans safe.
We get it man.
Move on..
People aren't dying from this vaccine in NEARLY the numbers the Jewish space lazers shot into ur brain.
#BeBest.

Oh GAWWWWWWD.
We get it man.
Move on..
People aren't dying from this vaccine in NEARLY the numbers the Jewish space lazers shot into ur brain.
#BeBest.
It's actually just about to begin

There are going to be lawsuits. They already started and anyone who sided w mandates is already losing

There are going to be congressional hearings.

There will likely be some sort of special counsel, looking into Gain Of Function, Fraudci, the CDC and the FDA.

There will be Supreme Court involvement.

There will be prison.

Some leaders will likely "suicide" themselves.

I think you are severely underestimating what happened over the last 2 years and what is yet to come.

Oh GAWWWWWWD.
We get it man.
Move on..
#BeBest.
fucking moron :rolleyes: In the meantime, you aids infected areseholes are spreading more sickness (MonkeyPox) by fucking each other in the shit-filled bung-holes.
Disgusting phaggots...

Actually COVID isn't over...

Just ask Pedo Joe...

Covid is SOOOOO BAD. Pedo Joe must "forgive" student loan payments, aka we the taxpayers must foot the bill. But don't worry. According to their press secretary, they don't know how much total this is going to cost yet. But they are "financially fiscal"

Just like inflation was transitory.

Dumbest humans in the entire world.

As feds ease COVID-19 rules, Biden cites pandemic 'emergency' to cancel student debt​

fucking moron :rolleyes: In the meantime, you aids infected areseholes are spreading more sickness (MonkeyPox) by fucking each other in the shit-filled bung-holes.
Disgusting phaggots...
I'm a faggot yes.. But I'm not disgusting.
Say sorry.
Theres a monkey pox vaccine FYI.
Intrested?

Actually COVID isn't over...

Just ask Pedo Joe...

Covid is SOOOOO BAD. Pedo Joe must "forgive" student loan payments, aka we the taxpayers must foot the bill. But don't worry. According to their press secretary, they don't know how much total this is going to cost yet. But they are "financially fiscal"

Just like inflation was transitory.

Dumbest humans in the entire world.

As feds ease COVID-19 rules, Biden cites pandemic 'emergency' to cancel student debt​

YES Wes... Nuts like yourself truly are the dumbest people in the world.

Theres a monkey pox vaccine FYI.
Intrested?

Yeah good luck getting it

Also they have ZERO clue how effective it is, if at all

But lets just take another mystery product, that you know nothing about, has no long term studies and the ingredients are not listed anywhere at all. And no one can tell you what's in it.

The strategic move to stretch our current supply of Jynneos, the safest vaccine for monkeypox, is just the latest example in this trend. The concerns over the safety and efficacy of this approach are real but equally concerning is the failure to consult the affected communities to implement this strategy in a way that builds trust and provides adequate resources. It involves a complex injection method that requires specialized training, unique supplies and new handling procedures — and there is little margin for error. However, thus far, there have been no resources or additional training provided to implement the new strategy.

Back