• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Get Shredded!
Health care workers fired over vaccine mandate awarded $10 million in settlement

Everyone needs to sue for the total discrimination and BS that was imposed for the last 2 years

Chuck Callesto

REPORT: First Ever Class Action Lawsuit SETTLEMENT AGAINST VACCINE MANDATES is Reached in the United States – Illinois’ NorthShore University Health System will now pay over 10 MILLION DOLLARS to compensate those who they fired for being unvaccinated...

I guess you don’t travel much. Covid protocols are still rampant and onerous. A shit load of government red tape in planning my recently (yet failed) attempt to visit Pakistan.
My vaccination certificate is good for me to fly to South Africa in December but I need to get a “booster” to fly home via Qatar because my last vaccination will be out of the nine month scope by a few days.

A newish thing is mandatory contact tracing information must be provided before entering the US by air.

Covid will never be over until all the busllshit restrictions are completely dropped AND after a the sickness and death from the “vaccines” have finished their run.
Covid will always be around but not in the way that the fear mongers have led us to and are still trying to have us believe.

All my air travel to US requires this contact tracing. I live in Mexico, not my children and grandchildren. Nothing will prrevent me from seeing my grandchildren. I am sure you know what I mean. Still masking up plenty of places here, including on aircraft. Flight to USA are optional masks though.

COVID is over.
Time to lock this thread.
Branden just purchased another 170 million doses of the updated vaxx for you liberals that like to circulate spike protein through your veins. I'm sure there will be boosters.

We've known for years the flu vax spreads the flu. When I worked in the hospital it was very common knowledge. Only novices and fools called it a "conspiracy theory"

And now covid vaxx is the same thing.

Do u know how difficult it is to watch a pretty large % of the population, not only go along with all of this, but condemn those who refused to comply.

To see the fools think they knew what was right all along, meanwhile watching the same fools kill themselves. Each other. Others around them while promoting and insisting for a tyrannical govt??

All my air travel to US requires this contact tracing. I live in Mexico, not my children and grandchildren. Nothing will prrevent me from seeing my grandchildren. I am sure you know what I mean. Still masking up plenty of places here, including on aircraft. Flight to USA are optional masks though.
I’m curious how other people manage the contact tracing. Is it verified or just the honor system? I mean lots and lots of people fly internationally every day.
And yes, totally agree about the grand babies. I wish I could see mine once and a while. Drug addict parents ruined that for me.

W
Branden just purchased another 170 million doses of the updated vaxx for you liberals that like to circulate spike protein through your veins. I'm sure there will be boosters.
What makes you think one’s got my name on it brother?

W

What makes you think one’s got my name on it brother?
You're an extreme leftist. Most of those folks are completely bought into all the jabs they can get. Soon you will eats z bugs from Bill Gates Farms to save to planet.

TrUsT tHe ScIenCE

BREAKING REPORT: Rochelle Walensky, CDC Director Admits MAJOR COVID 19 MISTAKES – Plans to RESTRUCTURE THE AGENCY Calling it a 'Reset'...

We've known for years the flu vax spreads the flu. When I worked in the hospital it was very common knowledge. Only novices and fools called it a "conspiracy theory"

And now covid vaxx is the same thing.

Do u know how difficult it is to watch a pretty large % of the population, not only go along with all of this, but condemn those who refused to comply.

To see the fools think they knew what was right all along, meanwhile watching the same fools kill themselves. Each other. Others around them while promoting and insisting for a tyrannical govt??
I would take an old fashion flu vax any day over the COVID mRNA vaxx. Those older flu vaccines were mostly split virus so you got exposure to all the flu antigens. The problem with the flu vax is the virus changes so fast it is antigenically distinct from the circulating virus by the time the vax comes out on the market. The companies do it as fast as they can but it still isn't fast enough to get over 70% efficacy. The B-strain, which mutates much more slowly hits close to 60-70% efficacy nearly every year but the faster H3N2 is usually in the dumper and the H1N1 is somewhere in between, which coincides with is medium velocity mutation rate.

The COVID vaccines are a completely different animal. The spike protein in the vaccines, or at least encoded in the vaccines is a toxin and it is nearly unchanged from the wild form other than locking it in its pre-fusion phase form. Second it is encoded by the vaccine. The mRNA is modified such that uridine is replaces with methyl pseudouridine. Therefore if degrades very slowly and the rate across humans is unknown. So you have a vector that forces the host's cells to madly produce this toxin with no off switch other than what the particular host mRNA degradation rate of each host. so it is a literal shit storm.

Spike travels all around the body accumulating in liver, kidney, gonads, crosses the BB barrier, infiltrates lymph germinal centers etc etc. It is a bio weapon intentional or not.

I don't have a problem with vaccines in general as long as they are properly developed, tested and post marketing clinical surveillance is done properly. Tehse COVID vaccines in the end will destroy the public confidence in vaccines all together. Even more dramatic, this episode of democide has reveals the corruption in the entire medical establishment and the inability of the rank and file scientists, doctors, administrators, nurses etc to push back on this clear health disaster that continues to roll.

You're an extreme leftist. Most of those folks are completely bought into all the jabs they can get. Soon you will eats z bugs from Bill Gates Farms to save to planet.
You only know what I let you know about me.
And I’m pretty sure you eat insects often and don’t even know it. Theyre already in our food as flavoring and color, not to mention contamination.

What I find amusing is that on my forums and others...the pro vaxxers are now silent that this info is finally coming out.

They aren't pissed they were bamboozled. They still wanna go along with the old fake narrative.

Easier to deceive a fool then to convince a fool he has been deceived.

I would take an old fashion flu vax any day over the COVID mRNA vaxx. Those older flu vaccines were mostly split virus so you got exposure to all the flu antigens. The problem with the flu vax is the virus changes so fast it is antigenically distinct from the circulating virus by the time the vax comes out on the market. The companies do it as fast as they can but it still isn't fast enough to get over 70% efficacy. The B-strain, which mutates much more slowly hits close to 60-70% efficacy nearly every year but the faster H3N2 is usually in the dumper and the H1N1 is somewhere in between, which coincides with is medium velocity mutation rate.

The COVID vaccines are a completely different animal. The spike protein in the vaccines, or at least encoded in the vaccines is a toxin and it is nearly unchanged from the wild form other than locking it in its pre-fusion phase form. Second it is encoded by the vaccine. The mRNA is modified such that uridine is replaces with methyl pseudouridine. Therefore if degrades very slowly and the rate across humans is unknown. So you have a vector that forces the host's cells to madly produce this toxin with no off switch other than what the particular host mRNA degradation rate of each host. so it is a literal shit storm.

Spike travels all around the body accumulating in liver, kidney, gonads, crosses the BB barrier, infiltrates lymph germinal centers etc etc. It is a bio weapon intentional or not.

I don't have a problem with vaccines in general as long as they are properly developed, tested and post marketing clinical surveillance is done properly. Tehse COVID vaccines in the end will destroy the public confidence in vaccines all together. Even more dramatic, this episode of democide has reveals the corruption in the entire medical establishment and the inability of the rank and file scientists, doctors, administrators, nurses etc to push back on this clear health disaster that continues to roll.

I don’t know most of this means but I’m glad I never bought into the Covid vaccine bullshit. I also don’t get the flu vaccine and I can’t recall the last I was sick beyond just a mild cold.

I’m curious how other people manage the contact tracing. Is it verified or just the honor system? I mean lots and lots of people fly internationally every day.
And yes, totally agree about the grand babies. I wish I could see mine once and a while. Drug addict parents ruined that for me.
I just skipped the contact tracing portion of check in but they got me at the airport. I started to put bullshit info just because I resent being tracked as an American in my own fucking country I served for over 27 years, but I figured I didn’t want to slide into some criminal misrepresentaion just because this administration likes shitting on freedoms.

Pakistan has an app called “Pass Track” which we conformed. Their country, I will respect it. Same for SA and Qatar. Indon’t know what the US really does with the info but in my mind I see a big screen like an air traffic controller’s monitoring my every move. I know, I have been listening too much to Wesley. :))

The flu shot has shown to be less then 10% effective and mutiple studies showed that those with the shot "shed" aka infected others at a higher rate

LIkewise the nasal spray flu vax has been proven in studies to shed at over 600% the rate of an un vaxxed flu patient.

Aka 600x the rate of infection upon others.

I've talked about it for 15 years now and again, only the fools question it.

That's not possible Wesley. Then they get the flu shot and are sick as a dog.

"Thats how you know it's working, when you get sick" is what I have heard them say.

Now the covid idiots. "You won't get AS sick and DIE"... LMAO.

Fucking idiots I tell you.

I’ve always viewed the flu shot as another bullshit money maker. I will continue to rely on my own immune system it’s been doing a great job so far.

Covid isn’t totally over, I made it all this time and finally caught it. I got vaccinated so I could keep my job in 2021 but I never got the boosters because it wasn’t required. I’ve lost my taste/ smell, have a slight cough and energy level is a little low. Now that I have it all I can think about is how they halted all of our lives for this bullshit. I’ve have colds worse than this but I can’t complain because it’s a paid 2 week vacation so fuck it.

I never thought it was over or ever would be. It was exaggerated and lied about for government control and money.

Back