• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
It’s the smallpox vaccine, you probably got it as a kid Wes

2 years after this thread was posted.

21% agreed to get the vax.

65% agreed not to get it.

Thank God the majority denied it and I genuinely hope that anyone in that 21% is safe and sound.

I don't want anything happening to our ASF family regardless of your personal choice.

We're seeing a lot of people die for years after being vaccinated. 44% miscarriage rate. The issue being clots that release in time.

This scares me for my ASF family. I know several of my ASF brothers who took this vax to keep their jobs.

Makes me angry for u guys and I love you regardless that you felt pressured to risk your lives to keep your jobs 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Anytime government is giving anything out for free BEWARE!

I have never had the flu shot and have not had the flu in over 5+years.

Big No on the Coronavirus!

I had the flu once in my life, just so happened to be after a flu-shot.
"No thx" on their jib-jab poison. My immune system does just fine...
It's so funny. For years working in the hospital we all were forced to get the flu shot. And we all were out for a week days later, all sick.

We knew for fact it was spreading and causing the flu. But yet the hospital still mandated it.

And those of us who told others the flu shot was spreading the flu, we're called conspiracy theorists.

Even though we worked in the hospital and had the facts.

Dumbest humans in the world. They were all liberals discrediting it too

Seems politics and stupidity go hand in hand in every area of life.

Modernas suing Pfizer over the MRnA patent

These morons will eat themselves

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Biden Admin conspired to committ fraud with the CDC and censor many topics with Facebook and other social media

Many of them had to do with VAERS and reporting of vaccine deaths and side effects.

Shocking (sarcasm)

1662056809524.png

Fatal spike proteins may be cumulative based on evidence.

The shot, with lipid nanoparticles, allows the spike protein to get into your cells. This then causes your own cells to produce more spike protein, so every time u get yet another shot, ur body keeps producing the deadly spike protein20220902_152949.jpg

Another massive win for the "conspiracy theorists"

20220903_181221.jpg

Embalmers Have Been Finding Numerous Long, Fibrous Clots That Lack Post-Mortem Characteristics
(Share this everywhere)

"Many embalmers across the world are reporting massive clots never seen before appearing in young people with sudden death. CDC, FDA, NHS, KAISER all agencies should be studying these to see if related to Covid, vaccine, or both. Why are we not rushing to find answers?!"

20220904_182153.jpg

"Many embalmers across the world are reporting massive clots never seen before appearing in young people with sudden death. CDC, FDA, NHS, KAISER all agencies should be studying these to see if related to Covid, vaccine, or both. Why are we not rushing to find answers?!"

View attachment 77996
It's going to get worse Wes. You see what just got approved.

It's going to get worse Wes. You see what just got approved.
Yes sir.

I cannot believe people are still going along with this.

I truly cannot

Not only that but they fight us and defend the vax

It's the most cognitive dissonance I've ever seen and I must admit, I'm confused how the powers that exist brainwashed these people so well

I mean they did an extensive job on the population. A good chunk of people will die for this vaccine and I can't wrap my mind around it

Yes sir.

I cannot believe people are still going along with this.

I truly cannot

Not only that but they fight us and defend the vax

It's the most cognitive dissonance I've ever seen and I must admit, I'm confused how the powers that exist brainwashed these people so well

I mean they did an extensive job on the population. A good chunk of people will die for this vaccine and I can't wrap my mind around it
These are highly educated psychopaths well trained in psychological manipulation. This group and their fore fathers have been doing this for a very long time.

This is one of my favorite threads tbh. I am truly shocked how many people actually got the Covid vaccine.. well it’s kind of sad too. I would never put that crap in me or my kids at any cost. Then I read people say things like it’s peoples Patriotic duty. What a load of crap. I served over 10 years in the Marine Corps infantry…with several combat deployments. That was my patriotic duty… not getting the random flu shot that was supposed to work, now 3, 4 or who knows how many damn boosters later the shit doesn’t work hahah… Anyway it’s just nice to see some like minded people on the issue. I wish good health to both sides of the spectrum.

The Altman Report
Dr Phillip Altman addresses some important aspects of COVID19 management and policy, especially in Australia, with a focus on the nature, deployment and effects of “vaccines”. It is abundantly clear that there has been repression and suppression in scientific circles and the media of any views or suggestions that run counter to the govern- ment/mainstream narrative. However, many studies now indicate that the Covid19 vaccines, especially the mRNA vaccines, are less than 'safe and effective', and the ramifications are truly confronting. Armed with these facts, the scientific and medical communities can now begin proper discussions of potential solutions that improve the benefit/risk ratios for the public and do not harm careers and livelihoods of professionals seeking the best outcomes for their patients.

I would be willing to bet money that Dr. Fraud did not get any of the "vaccines".

We might need to run this stuff by the liberal "fact checkers", most insane pussies on the planet.

Attachments

• faxx-maam.png
    faxx-maam.png
    457.9 KB · Views: 18
These people are literally like real life cartoon villains.

Super weak and pathetic, but nevertheless they go all in.

It's crazy to watch this in real time.

I used to think girls w pink hair or colored hair were hot. Say 20 years ago.

Now it's simply a sign they are a demented liberal LGBTQxyz and Biden/Obama supporter

It's crazy how the world is right now. What a shithole the planet is!!!!!!!!!

Back