• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Zphc oils trash

I have had good and bad experiences on zphc..bad bloodwork the last time I ran there test.atleast 3 different sources..
Really? Wow. You checked the authenticity code and they were real, but bad bloods?

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

I threw the tri tren in the trash from zphc store promo….. but I got some zphc tren Ace from Alan and it’s really fucking good and strong..
Alan's stuff is legit.

Best source for Pharma for sure.

Yeah man I tried some Hex. Wasn’t terrible but still gave me more sides than the Ace does.
Tren E was the worst. The insomnia was unbearable.
With Ace the sides aren’t bad at all.
With Ace, you can adjust your dosage fairly quickly if the sides are bad.

With Enanthate or Hex, you have to adjust your dosage and wait it out. It sucks

Same,I feel more comfortable with the mom& pops..
Either can be a crap shoot really...

Too many shitty UGLs and too many counterfeits of good brands, making the good brands like SP, Hilma, and Balkan look bad overall.

A little research goes a long way in this game.

Either can be a crap shoot really...

Too many shitty UGLs and too many counterfeits of good brands, making the good brands like SP, Hilma, and Balkan look bad overall.

A little research goes a long way in this game.

That's why you stick with the trusted sources, ag, gc, sb, platinum, etc. Less chance they get counterfeited and you can buy directly from the source.

Get Shredded!
I must be one of those luck guys who can tolerate any and all of it.

Same here, I tolerate it really well except for insomnia. More than 100mg/wk need 25mg Seroquel to sleep or at least some Zopiclone/Eszopiclone to sleep.

Same here, I tolerate it really well except for insomnia. More than 100mg/wk need 25mg Seroquel to sleep or at least some Zopiclone/Eszopiclone to sleep.
I take both with my wild run with tren ace. Its weird bc I dont get tired but Once I fall asleep and I have to take a piss its a fucking adventure. Staggering and hitting the toilet is like hitting the bullseye in darts

I take both with my wild run with tren ace. Its weird bc I dont get tired but Once I fall asleep and I have to take a piss its a fucking adventure. Staggering and hitting the toilet is like hitting the bullseye in darts
Are you still consistently on 2g's of tren?

No dose is different now. I dont discuss my cycles bc there is a loser douchebag here that prolly is on welfare and sucks his moms tit that constantly critizes me with synthol and bullshit and I try just to be open with my experiences

That's why you stick with the trusted sources, ag, gc, sb, platinum, etc. Less chance they get counterfeited and you can buy directly from the source.
Those are all the guys I cheerlead for lol

Over 100mgs? I don't think mine starts really kicking until like 250 and gets worse as the dose gets higher. Not getting sleep night after night sucks. I love my sleep.

No dose is different now. I dont discuss my cycles bc there is a loser douchebag here that prolly is on welfare and sucks his moms tit that constantly critizes me with synthol and bullshit and I try just to be open with my experiences
People who know you, know you're willing to push the envelope. No offense. That's a choice you make. Just be safe, I think most of us want you to stick around a while!!

I'm hoping you pull bloods like every two months consistently.

What is with this shit. One is crystallized and the other has a slime look in the inside. It’s prop 100 and superdrol. I know you can heat it blah blah but every time I got Pharmacom, this shit isn’t an issue. And it was on both bottles of test ordered and I just opened the one superdrol. At 80 bucks a bottle this shit shouldn’t crash (don’t remember exact price) and it hurts like fuck to pin. Only reason I bought this horseshit was bc at the time the Pharmacom was sold out
I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing. It's important to note that crystallization or a slimy appearance can sometimes occur with certain compounds, but this doesn't necessarily indicate a problem with the product's quality. At ZPHCSTORE, we pride ourselves on providing only genuine ZPHC products, known for their top quality and effectiveness.
Please contact us directly, and I'll personally ensure to send you a Test Propionate from the new batch at no cost, so you can see the quality for yourself.

index copy.png

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing. It's important to note that crystallization or a slimy appearance can sometimes occur with certain compounds, but this doesn't necessarily indicate a problem with the product's quality. At ZPHCSTORE, we pride ourselves on providing only genuine ZPHC products, known for their top quality and effectiveness.
Please contact us directly, and I'll personally ensure to send you a Test Propionate from the new batch at no cost, so you can see the quality for yourself.

View attachment 128523
Your gear is bunk. Gave so many bad side effects, my body is completely covered in acne now because your shit. Why are you even posting here? You're not even a sponsor anymore.

Your gear is bunk. Gave so many bad side effects, my body is completely covered in acne now because your shit. Why are you even posting here? You're not even a sponsor anymore.
I'm sorry to hear about the side effects you're experiencing. Our products are sourced directly from ZPHC and are of the highest quality. However, everyone's body reacts differently to substances, and it's possible to experience side effects. If you'd like to discuss this further or explore other options, please feel free to contact us.

I got a bunch of stuff that was close to expiration when the other guy blew it all out last year. While about 15% of them were leaking inside the box, the stuff i did use seemed to work.

Caused a divorce and tore down a 350k house and my Ex's Volvo got a 10# sledge.
Tri tren was so new back then... and I had a shitload. So I was doing a shot EOD to ED (because of the Ace ester in it)
Wow that's quite the story. Would love to see a thread on the full story. Sorry man.

when's your next tren cycle?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I did some tren E a couple yrs ago and pondered the thought of running 100mg Tren Hex a week.. but NAH.
Done with that stuff. Being pissed off at the air isnt a fun way to be.

Back