• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

What's your TRT dose?

I'm about at the same dose as everyone else here, 250 C per w, 2 shots. I also run HCG weekly, used to be twice weekly but I'm on the fence about it in general. Thoughts?

I would suggest pinning more times a week to keep your levels stable. At 250mg where I was when with clinic in past would pin mon / wed / fri and read steady levels on every test.

24mg/day (168mg/week), daily shallow IM shots with 29G 12.5cm insulin needles. My SHBG is quite low, so weary of adding something else for now. Im at around 900 TT now. SHBG 15

250 mg Cyp twice a week

I’m doing 150mg week of GC Cypionate split MWF.

I’m doing 150mg week of GC Cypionate split MWF.

GC’s Enanthate is STRONG. I’ve had to dial it back from 175mg/week split Wed/Sun. Just got blood work 2 days after a pin and came back at almost 1400.

His Proviron is way legit too. 25mg/day got my free test somewhere around 60.

I run 300mg Cyp week, split into 2 doses. My level runs 800-1000.

Last edited:
My current protocol is:
Test C 200mg per week, split sun/thur
HCG .5 ml split sun/thur
Arimidex .25mg sun/thur
HGH 2 IUs ED

I test around 1400 and feel fantastic.

100 mg cup every 4 days . Question, when do you get bloods done to see your real levels? I have always been told 72 hours after last pin?

120mg/week.

My internal medicine physician has prescribed at 200mg cyp once every two weeks. The local pharmacy has the west ward 1ML vials. These actually have around 1.2ML so I pin 0.3CC Sun/Wed using a 27 or 28g pin.

It was using these that I realized that there is actually a little bit of waste with larger pins and that I can actually get the extra using a slin pin and minimize waste.

Back