• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

TPP/NPP/Mast P Blend is legit

Nope good to have new members that actually contribute with all the bs that's went down recently.
That was some "shit", of the Bull variety. Easy to see through it though. Working on the 500

I was trying to set you up for a Deez Nuts

I have to say this blend is straight up amazing. It’s been everything I hoped for. Strength gains are up, leaner, denser, seriously it’s like terminator fuel.

I’ve been taking 1CC on Monday, Wed, and Friday with 25mg of GC Anavar pre workout. Can’t say enough good stuff about it. This will absolutely be in rotation.

If you are a GC customer and not tried this, get some. If you aren’t a customer, get those posts up and get after it.

I will absolutely be ordering this again and GC is just a straight up good human
This is why I’m trying to get my posts up! All I hear is good stuff about that brand!!

Running there blend right now, 2cc m-w-f
I have ran it many times over the years and it always preforms. One of my go to favorites.

Dragon huh

Same…seems like the only sponsor requiring it.. it’s gotta be top tier !!!
Yeah I don’t think I’ve seen anything bad about it.. only how great people feel on it and the results.

Also zero pip and injects very smooth.

The struggle is real. Really want to try that setup as well.
Im getting closer.. honestly it goes quickly. Just post. Great advice. Thanks, appreciate it. great read. Nice write up. Ask questions. I’ve been on here for like six months but really started posting at the end of may.. couple months and you’re there. I got vacation next week. I plan on hitting 500 by July 17th. I know it’ll be worth. Shit just the knowledge acquired . Can’t put a price on that. We coming GC! Let’s go!!!!

Im getting closer.. honestly it goes quickly. Just post. Great advice. Thanks, appreciate it. great read. Nice write up. Ask questions. I’ve been on here for like six months but really started posting at the end of may.. couple months and you’re there. I got vacation next week. I plan on hitting 500 by July 17th. I know it’ll be worth. Shit just the knowledge acquired . Can’t put a price on that. We coming GC! Let’s go!!!!
Exactly this. I love the knowledge I’ve picked up from this place. Learned stuff I never thought I would. Can’t beat that. But now I’m on the road to see that list from GC 🤣🤣 glad to know I’m not the only one haha. And how do you check your post count?

Appreciate the motivation. Just hard to post a lot with kids and work and sports, etc. Have to bite off little chunks tho.

Exactly this. I love the knowledge I’ve picked up from this place. Learned stuff I never thought I would. Can’t beat that. But now I’m on the road to see that list from GC 🤣🤣 glad to know I’m not the only one haha. And how do you check your post count?
Click your name to open profile. It shows a count for messages.

Back