• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Thinking of adding Proviron into next blast

JD1155

I love honesty and Shin is my homie
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Homies

Starting June 1st I’m going to be running the GC TPP/ NPP/Mast P blend along with 25mg of GC Var Monday-Friday pre workout.

I’m new to Proviron and this would be my second time using it. I’ve though of adding it into mix at 50mg daily , 25 in morning and 25 in afternoon.

Is it wise or okay to run Proviron and Anavar at same time. I know two orals at once can be cleaned upon but I felt so good on Proviron I was thinking of adding it into mix again

Thoughts?

Before you wonder... marinading shrimp later for shrimp tacos 🌮

Sure var & proviron g2g..
Both pretty easy as far as orals..really the only 2 I use..
Shrimp sounds good 😋

Homies

Starting June 1st I’m going to be running the GC TPP/ NPP/Mast P blend along with 25mg of GC Var Monday-Friday pre workout.

I’m new to Proviron and this would be my second time using it. I’ve though of adding it into mix at 50mg daily , 25 in morning and 25 in afternoon.

Is it wise or okay to run Proviron and Anavar at same time. I know two orals at once can be cleaned upon but I felt so good on Proviron I was thinking of adding it into mix again

Thoughts?

Before you wonder... marinading shrimp later for shrimp tacos 🌮
I never like running two DHT compounds together...my prostate takes a beating.

Back