• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐ŸฉบMuscle Gelzยฎ HUMANOGENยฎ - Powered by Ibutamorenยฎ Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)๐Ÿฅ

๐Ÿ˜ณ Free IronMag Labs Products!๐Ÿ’Š

Arnold, is the LEAN AF Cream comparable to Muscle Gelz lean products? I literally just tried to purchase a lean stack from Muscle Gelz and apparently they aren't available in Missouri. I checked out the products page, it looks like Lean AF may be close to/the same thing I was looking to get from MG.

There is no direct comparison because only IML Lean AF Cream contains Nor-Andro

www.ironmag.com

Those topicals really work? I always feel like anything like that isn't really worth the money. Let me know if I'm wrong, and I would be interested. in trying them out if someone could confirm that's worth it.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Those topicals really work? I always feel like anything like that isn't really worth the money. Let me know if I'm wrong, and I would be interested. in trying them out if someone could confirm that's worth it.

Yes, weโ€™ve been in business since 2017, read our unsolicited product reviews.

I'm not sure about the creams and gels because I never use them but the Andro hard is worth it it made me feel harder in the chest and arms and veins showing a little more I definitely could tell a difference

Actually IronMag Labs was started in 2005, Muscle Gelz including the IML Andro creams began in 2017.

No offense, but I really don't believe those product reviews on the site alot of them are paid reviews, not saying yours are but alot of other places do that

No offense, but I really don't believe those product reviews on the site alot of them are paid reviews, not saying yours are but alot of other places do that

okay, believe what you want.

okay, believe what you want.
Sorry buddy, I'm not trying to insult you. I'm just saying I have been on the fence about trying them. I just don't want to waste the money. That's all

Sorry buddy, I'm not trying to insult you. I'm just saying I have been on the fence about trying them. I just don't want to waste the money. That's all

you're not insulting me, its all good....you obviously don't know who I am. :)

I am not trying to prove myself, like I said if you don't think our products work, or the reviews are fake, then just don't buy them.

I went with the LEAN AF ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ I start cutting in April!

Thank you for the opportunity @Arnold! I will give yโ€™all an honest review.

As for customer service, it was as expected, Great. Item was shipped in secure packaging.

Stay tuned! Iโ€™ll start a new thread for the review.

View attachment 126940
Starting on the Lean AF tomorrow. Iโ€™ll be noting progress to add a review.

Back