• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Dead man walking - Tekashi 69

Sometimes, I have to admit, I’d like to chew the almighty’s ass... how does this idiot get to live (a pretty awesome life at that) yet so many innocent and better humans have to meet an early demise or endure lifelong suffering. This kids a a walking billboard for why maybe I should re think my stance on abortion. Fucking loser.

im still a man of faith and I still think abortion is wrong. Just ranting. Fuck this guy. I’ll cage fight him for his net worth. If I lose, I’ll do the 11 years for him. Make it happen admin!

Just remember brother, the Lord doesn’t equate riches to what we experience or gain here on Earth. Let these pussies live it up in the extremely short time they have while they’re here, eternity is an incomprehensible amount of time to be tortured for being a piece of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From who? The 9th St Ganster Blood Thug OG Roller Gang or whatever clown crew he was running with???
If Henery Hill is still shooting dope in Seattle and doing news shows after diming out the NY mafia I don't think TK69 has too much to worry about.

Also the under age girl thing is a bit of a stretch, she was 15 and he was like 17 or something if I recall. They made him sound like a pedo when that wasn't really the case.
Google said he was 18 and the girl was 13 and he taped her and posted it online but guess that’s ok with you

Back