• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

'Shark Tank' Kevin O'Leary's Wife Charged in Fatal Boat Crash

Arnold

🏳‍🌈⚧🏳‍🌈⚧🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
'Shark Tank' Kevin O'Leary's Wife Charged in Fatal Boat Crash, Other Driver Charged Too

The wife of "Shark Tank" star Kevin O'Leary has been charged with driving their boat carelessly in the fatal boating accident last month, but the other driver was also charged with a crime.

TMZ has learned the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) charged Linda O'Leary with "careless operation of a vessel." TMZ broke the story ... O'Leary's boat was on Lake Joseph August 24 when it slammed into another boat, killing 2 passengers.

Our sources say the OPP obtained 5 videos from cameras trained on the lake and they concluded she was driving 17 MPH at around 11:30 PM ... which police say was not a safe speed.

But, the OPP also charged the driver of the other boat, Richard Ruh. The OPP says he was driving without navigation lights. As we reported, this seemed to be the core of the case -- and our sources say the driver had insisted the lights were on, but police say the video shows otherwise.

We're told Linda is going to "vigorously fight the charge." OPP spokeswoman Carolle Dionne tells us Linda's alleged crime carries a maximum sentence of 18 months in jail or a $1 million fine.

Kevin was not charged with any offense, but he told us through his agent, UTA honcho Jay Sures, "Now that the authorities have concluded their thorough investigation, I have no further comment other than to say that our thoughts and prayers are with the friends and families of those who lost loved ones in this awful tragedy. Our hearts go out to them."

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/24/kevin-oleary-wife-charged-fatal-boat-crash-shark-tank/

Attachments

• 5bcdf2c4775d4062a9a3fdfe3c3b61ff_md.jpg
    5bcdf2c4775d4062a9a3fdfe3c3b61ff_md.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 79
Sad people died in this, and it looks like this could have been avoided if the other boat had their lights on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is very sad to read that the rest on the boat has become a tragedy. Nevertheless, yachts and boats are associated with vacations and pleasant memories for me. I think many people share my memories of boats. But I must admit that there are also a lot of those who violate the speed limit.

Go fukk yourself ya kvnt...

I used to keep a sailboat on Clearlake in Kommiefornia. A guy was anchored out late, late at night on his, partying with friends when an off duty Sheriff’s deputy hauling ass in one of those big ass off-shore looking speedboats sliced through the sailboat, killing one or two people. Sheriff’s boat responded and no Breathalyzer was given to deputy, no investigation or charges.

Sold that boat soon after. If those charged with “keeping us safe” are committing crimes unchecked….screw that.

Operating a boat doesn’t require any sort of license most places and they can be very dangerous, because water is unforgiving. Especially the sea. Watch some youtubes on “Haulover Inlet”.

I used to keep a sailboat on Clearlake in Kommiefornia. A guy was anchored out late, late at night on his, partying with friends when an off duty Sheriff’s deputy hauling ass in one of those big ass off-shore looking speedboats sliced through the sailboat, killing one or two people. Sheriff’s boat responded and no Breathalyzer was given to deputy, no investigation or charges.

Sold that boat soon after. If those charged with “keeping us safe” are committing crimes unchecked….screw that.

Operating a boat doesn’t require any sort of license most places and they can be very dangerous, because water is unforgiving. Especially the sea. Watch some youtubes on “Haulover Inlet”.

I was a lifeguard at haulover beach in 1980...we would jump off the bridge on Collins Ave and let the current take us out about 1/4 mile before the current was slow enough that we could swim back to the pier...the north end was nude...saw some hotties but mostly fat Europeans...

Back