• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

New guy

Kindlewood

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone I am a new guy that has been reading the boards for sometime. I’m hoping that I can gain some more knowledge from all of the members that will assist me in reaching my goals. I have been lifting and attempting to diet over the last several years but hopefully by joining this board I can improve my knowledge all around.

I am 6’1 225 16% bf looking to lean up a little.

Welcome to the site, there is bound to be an answer for any questions you have as these guys are very knowledgeable. Hope you stick around

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome....

Thank you brazey

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you crazy doser

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you allex

On. Behalf of PuritySourceLabs and StraightUpKratom welcome

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Welcome
Hey everyone I am a new guy that has been reading the boards for sometime. I’m hoping that I can gain some more knowledge from all of the members that will assist me in reaching my goals. I have been lifting and attempting to diet over the last several years but hopefully by joining this board I can improve my knowledge all around.

I am 6’1 225 16% bf looking to lean up a little.

PRICE LIST---- THEGROWTHCLINIC@MAILFENCE.COM(AUTO-REPLY, PUT LIST IN SUBJECT HEADER)

ORDERS----THEGROWTHCLINIC@COUNTERMAIL.COM(PUT ORDER IN SUBJECT HEADER PLZ)

QUESTIONS-----THEGROWTHCLINIC@COUNTERMAIL.COM(PUT QUESTION IN SUBJECT HEADER)

Back