• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Dutch blood results

bigAndWhite

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m running Dutch test p and mast p @ 525mg each a week. How’s this look.
7e723d740ca6ea40ae8925febdf684a9.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch out for your liver brother. Plenty water drink it

I forgot to mention I’m running their Superdrol too. Should I drop it. My plan was 6 weeks of that. So this would be the last week.

I'd say the test P is definitely legit.

Although your ALT and AST are elevated, those numbers aren't alarmingly high. Training alone typically puts my liver values in that range. Stay the course with the Sdrol.

Are you taking an AI? If so, what dose?

I forgot to mention I’m running their Superdrol too. Should I drop it. My plan was 6 weeks of that. So this would be the last week.

I was gonna say you're on a strong oral or something lol.

Drink more water, you gotta keep your kidneys healthy too.

Test looks properly dosed.

Although your ALT and AST are elevated, those numbers aren't alarmingly high. Training alone typically puts my liver values in that range. Stay the course with the Sdrol.

Mine also stay a little elevated, usually high 60's just from training.

Good question with the ai too

Aromasin 25 mg eod

Yeah, test levels def look good at your dose. I would be worried about your liver enzymes had you not said you were running the sdrol. Not surprised at liver values with that oral. 60s is just a bit higher than normal but you should really stay under 3 digits for both AST and ALT. Consider some of the liver detox/protective supps like TUDCA, NAC, etc.. when taking sdrol.

Last edited:
Yeah, test levels def look good at your dose. I would be worried about your liver enzymes had you not said you were running the sdrol. Not surprised at liver values with that oral. 60s is just a bit higher than normal but you should really stay under 3 digits for both AST and ALT. Consider some of the liver detox/protective supps like TUDCA, NAC, etc.. when taking sdrol.

Yea I’m taking liver support from Olympus labs. And nac. Also a bp supplement. Not sure if it’s enough tudca in the liver support. I think it has like 300mg-500mg. I should probably taking at least a gram. The last 50 days I’m gonna be running their anavar @ 50mg a day.

Back