• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Fat burn cycle for females

Kungfu_0691

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My wife wants to burn some fat from baby weight. What do you guys think would be a good style for strictly fat burning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

does she exercise ? has she ran anything before ? hows her diet ? without that info its kinda a crap shoot BUT a basic female cycle I had my wife on was
anavar
clen
t3

Kungfu, when did she have the baby ? (congrats btw :) ) and is she breast feeding ? it takes 10 long months to put that on, don't let her get discouraged since it can sometimes take just as long to get it off.

She's not breastfeeding, the baby is 10 months now and she's probably lost 60 pounds since birth. She's wants to lose about 20 more and looking for something to burn off the last bit and lean her out. Thanks btw

She's not breastfeeding, the baby is 10 months now and she's probably lost 60 pounds since birth. She's wants to lose about 20 more and looking for something to burn off the last bit and lean her out. Thanks btw

10,000 steps a day.
Much safer than drugs.

Meth works wonders. Jk just have her step up her exercise man. My wife just lost her 38th pound after our last baby......with no gear. I like my wifes clit normal:D

Well I was thinking something like clen, maybe minimal hormonal gear

Meth works wonders. Jk just have her step up her exercise man. My wife just lost her 38th pound after our last baby......with no gear. I like my wifes clit normal:D

eh normal clits are boring lol

On a real note tho. I don't think she needs clen either brother. Just get her to dial in her diet. Walk atleast 2 or 3 miles a day...maybe 4. Have her drink black coffee or somthin with caffeine in it upon waking. Diet is key bro. I know ur probably lookin for a quick fix but I don't think this is the way

Good for her 60 pounds down already :) That last bit is the hardest. Is she doing any lifting ? The more muscle she can put on the more fat she'll burn :)

She's mostly cardio. Really hard for her to get to a gym since I don't get off in the afternoon and a 10 month old being so needy by nature. It's hard for her to find the time to do anything but cardio. I lift at work so I'm lucky.

Clen is a great first cycle and clen and anavar for cycle 2. My wife has done many Clen and Anavar cycle. Women can see great results with minimal dosages.

Back