• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

First Cycle Question

rbizzle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sorry if this has been asked to death, but what gauge would you recommend to draw and pin? I have seen so many variables Im kind of lost. I was thinking about 1"23g & 25g. Thanks for any help.
Also, any advice on where to buy? Thx

Your on track. I use 22g and 25g personally.

Walmart if it's legal in your state. If not, all over online. Gpzservices, medlab, etc. tons of options.

Lots of posts on this. People's opinions vary. I read in one of the threads to draw with 22 and pin with 25. Been working for me. Some seem to prefer a bit bigger, but rarely see anyone suggesting anything smaller.

Sometimes if you use gauges too large to draw with, they can damage the stopper on the vial

Thx for the info. I just wanted to make sure I was on the right track before purchasing any. For glutes will 1" be fine or will a 1.5" be needed?

1.5" is best. 1" is possible depending how lean you are. But I'd go 1.5" either way. Deep is good. Too shallow can cause some pain.

What are your stats?

6'1" 205 ans an average build. 20%bf maybe? not too sure. hope that is what you were asking

To draw atleast a 22g 1 inch and to inject for delts,biceps,calfs 23g 1 inch for quads and buttocks 22g 1 and a 3/4 to one and a half inch

IML Gear Cream!
23 1" for both. The time it takes to draw the oil makes no difference to me. I can spare an extra minute drawing it out. I wouldn't pin with anything less than 23

27g in the delt or quad is smooth as butter.

20g to draw 25g 1" to inject. Never had a problem.

Thanks guys! I ordered 23/25g, I guess I will see how it goes.

big needles

when i inject with a 3ml syringe and 24 gauage needle it is slow but my hipp dont bleed.

when i use 5ml with 23 guage i always feel pain and ass bleed

Important: when you aspirate it hold it for 3 seconds then you will know if there is some blood or not

Last edited:
big needles

when i inject with a 3ml syringe and 24 gauage needle it is slow but my hipp dont bleed.

when i use 5ml with 23 guage i always feel pain and ass bleed

Important: when you aspirate it hold it for 3 seconds then you will know if there is some blood or not
Thx for the info. I pinned for the first time today with a 25g and it went just fine. I felt like some pure bad ass had just entered me. I'm hooked. Lol.

Thx for the advice

I use 25g 1" to pin quads, 22 to draw. Just got some 23g so I might try those out

Back