• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Question on test E and mast P cycle

BlizzardMan8890

All day
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Quick question. Im starting a test E mast P cycle.

Test E 600mg a week mast P 400 mg a week. My question is should i pin the test twice a week or just pin the test and mast eod at the same time? Thanks.

I saw on another forum some guys talking abt test and mast eod so thought i would ask my brothers over here

Theres really nothing wrong with pinning the test EOD with the mast, the only thing is pinning small amounts like that frequently it gets harder to be accurate with how much you're actually filling the syringe with. It's easier to just do the 1ml twice a week.

either way would be fine though. With long ester compounds there's really no such thing as pinning too often, it just becomes overkill and waste of pins. It's not going to make a significant difference in blood serum levels.

I'm with xsbobber get t.prop.do them e.o.d.together or do the test once or twice a week and just do you're mast e.o
d.since you already bought it
you need to Google Steroid profiles and Google the difference in esters, that way you know what to do some people will tell you wrong they don't research them selves.I myself do test prop.e.o
d.I feel more control of levels
see test e
for instance if you shot that just once a week its half life on average 5. 7 days that would mean you would still have 300 mg in system the next week then next week next shot would put you ay 900mg. you would have that on average if you did twice s week that's 1800 don't waste juice. why drink two glasses when you need just one lol

caveman72 using not abusing

I'm with xsbobber get t.prop.do them e.o.d.together or do the test once or twice a week and just do you're mast e.o
d.since you already bought it
you need to Google Steroid profiles and Google the difference in esters, that way you know what to do some people will tell you wrong they don't research them selves.I myself do test prop.e.o
d.I feel more control of levels
see test e
for instance if you shot that just once a week its half life on average 5. 7 days that would mean you would still have 300 mg in system the next week then next week next shot would put you ay 900mg. you would have that on average if you did twice s week that's 1800 don't waste juice. why drink two glasses when you need just one lol

caveman72 using not abusing
I know the difference in esters. This isnt my first rodeo. I was just wondering what my brothers over thought.

I guess I'm in the minority. I have run test e and mast p quite a bit and prefer to inject the test more frequently to keep bloods stable and make it easier to dial in the AI. Test E peak concentration is 1.9 to 2.3 days I believe, so the ester is of little consequence with more frequent injections. Just my opinion.

EOD would be 7 injections every 2 weeks, so at the dose in your post would look like this:
Test E - 170-175 mgs
Mast P - 115-125 mgs

Not too hard to get those measurements right. TRT dose with EOD frequency is much harder to measure in the syringe.

Pinning enanthate esters eod is like trying to eliminate the whole reason for the ester in the first place . They were developed for a reason one being less frequent injections , ie patient comfort . Over time you will get a buildup of hormone sort of like guys get with Sust pinning eod because of the deconate ester . Thats's why you get these insane test scores on bw from people using sust . Really with test e once per week is sufficient but every 5 days is probably about perfect . We do it twice per week to keep things simple and even . I mix fast and long esters all the time and am doing it now . It's not a problem at all .For one thing it helps keep the volume of oil down . On a fast ester cycle with higher doses some of these cycles get to a LOT of oil per week . Last summer I was on a run and the oil got up to 21ml per week . So I'm with test e 2x/wk and mast p eod .

IML Gear Cream!
Pinning enanthate esters eod is like trying to eliminate the whole reason for the ester in the first place . They were developed for a reason one being less frequent injections , ie patient comfort . Over time you will get a buildup of hormone sort of like guys get with Sust pinning eod because of the deconate ester . Thats's why you get these insane test scores on bw from people using sust . Really with test e once per week is sufficient but every 5 days is probably about perfect . We do it twice per week to keep things simple and even . I mix fast and long esters all the time and am doing it now . It's not a problem at all .For one thing it helps keep the volume of oil down . On a fast ester cycle with higher doses some of these cycles get to a LOT of oil per week . Last summer I was on a run and the oil got up to 21ml per week . So I'm with test e 2x/wk and mast p eod .

I know it's not common, but think about this. If one is to pin more than let's say 6ml (two full 3ml barrels) of a longer ester gear (we're talking Enanthate so let's roll with it) I'm pretty positive that person would opt for more than 2 times a week dosing.
ie. if I need 9ml of test e I am not going to do 4.5ml on Monday and Thursday, I'm gonna split it up evenly into 3, 3ml injects spread out over that week(MWF for example).

See what I mean? If you have a load of long ester volume to pin there is nothing wrong with going against the normal twice weekly pinning.

Gsracer used to do high dose test only cycles and pinned his cyp eod and I'm pretty positive I could quote him saying he loved it because he felt like his blood levels were always spiked.

Food for thought brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already been answers quite a few times. Test twice and mast EOD

I know it's not common, but think about this. If one is to pin more than let's say 6ml (two full 3ml barrels) of a longer ester gear (we're talking Enanthate so let's roll with it) I'm pretty positive that person would opt for more than 2 times a week dosing.
ie. if I need 9ml of test e I am not going to do 4.5ml on Monday and Thursday, I'm gonna split it up evenly into 3, 3ml injects spread out over that week(MWF for example).

See what I mean? If you have a load of long ester volume to pin there is nothing wrong with going against the normal twice weekly pinning.

Gsracer used to do high dose test only cycles and pinned his cyp eod and I'm pretty positive I could quote him saying he loved it because he felt like his blood levels were always spiked.

Food for thought brother.

I agree with this, even at lower doses. I like evening out the peaks by more frequent injections. If you inject Enan EOD, then on injection day you're peaking from the previous injection, so your bloods stay very even, and makes dialing in an AI very easy.

In the end, it's personal preference.

Yes I get your drift kind of like riding a wave or in this case the 1-2 day injection spike in blood levels . I looked in my journal from last winter when I ran a high dose test e and deca run . I was pinning 850mg test e on mon and thurs and I stuck to that schedule . It meant more than one inj each of those days .

I'm pinning test e 750 mg and 300 mg npp and do mwf 1ml of each and can tell a big difference in my libido so it's telling me my blood levels are on a level playing field vs 2 times a wk test and 3 times a wk npp. I69 21ml of oil a wk damn man that's a lot lol

Lou is right. Pinning long ester test EOD sort of defeats the purpose of using the long ester. But if you are already pinning the mast-p EOD, might as well inject the long ester test as well. Someone said, and that was true, that GSRacer was a big proponent of injecting long ester test EOD. He posted a chart showing the difference between pinning twice a week vs EOD. The EOD was almost a straight line if I recall which is a good thing.

Lou is right. Pinning long ester test EOD sort of defeats the purpose of using the long ester. But if you are already pinning the mast-p EOD, might as well inject the long ester test as well. Someone said, and that was true, that GSRacer was a big proponent of injecting long ester test EOD. He posted a chart showing the difference between pinning twice a week vs EOD. The EOD was almost a straight line if I recall which is a good thing.

Thanks for clarifying that.

Back